Contact lenses online deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Contact lenses online from Lensstreet

How are they compared to your previous ones, the 59s ?

contact lens in wholesale delhi markets are available for 400 odd rs anyways without a bargain . so online offering are pretty much ok in those sense currently

Julian said:
How are they compared to your previous ones, the 59s ?

Well actually i used SL59 for just few times.. Long story short, i have 0.75 cyl power along with sph, and with 59s i was just trying to manage with normal lenses but it didn't help much so had to buy toric.

Although, after using these for almost a week now i feel these are quite ok.. worth a shot i think.

So no issues with comfort etc eh?

I think i'll give em a shot too then.

Julian said:
So no issues with comfort etc eh?

I think i'll give em a shot too then.

I hope you understand comfort is subjective... personally i do think they are quite ok :)

Yeah, but as long as everyone ISN'T saying they're crap, i'd try them for myself.

I got my toric lenses from HealthKart... Well packed and good stuff

But sadly I lost one of the lenses already...

Lets hope they last me for atleast 5 months

Which ones did you get? and how'd you manage to lose it?

Any flat off coupons? Need to buy Solution for the lenses. Yes, there is a coupon mentioned in the 1st post but that is 100 off on 500. :(

Looking to buy the Renu Sensitive Solution from Healthkart.

dharmilstar said:
How is the Bio true solution from Bausch & Lomb?

m using it , it says that its better than renu solution, i dont know wats the exact difference based on their biochemical composition, i find it very similar to earlier used renu solutions , except for the fact that biotrue is little expensive

Julian said:
Which ones did you get? and how'd you manage to lose it?

I got the Bausch & Lomb Toric lenses.... And about how I lost them: I guess the lenses did not fit properly in the eyes and they just fell off... Could not locate them again cause they were transparent

lida said:
I got the Bausch & Lomb Toric lenses.... And about how I lost them: I guess the lenses did not fit properly in the eyes and they just fell off... Could not locate them again cause they were transparent

How long you been using contact lenses.

great gesture from healthkart. They shipped using DTDC priority and also send me an extra pair of lens.

^ haven't heard good reviews so far.. stay with standard solution.

For contacts.. Purevison HD are amazing. Got a box (6 contacts) for 821/- and haven't removed contacts since 3 weeks now. These are monthly disposables and need not be removed for as long as a month :) +1 to comfort.. and no issues as all

eXcesscaLIBER said:
^ haven't heard good reviews so far.. stay with standard solution.

For contacts.. Purevison HD are amazing. Got a box (6 contacts) for 821/- and haven't removed contacts since 3 weeks now. These are monthly disposables and need not be removed for as long as a month :) +1 to comfort.. and no issues as all

Till now I was thinking that 30-day continuous wear are not yet available in India!!

I found them on B&L website but couldn't find an explicit mention saying something like, "need not be removed for as long as a month", can you direct me somewhere which explains this in detail? Also, how did you get them for 821?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back