10MBPS unlimited download- fivenetwork(isp) for 5999/- per annum

the speeds are good.the problem i got rid of them is the downtime.it is almost 4 or 5 times a week.the problem was so severe that i had to take a back up connection;horrible customer service is another thing why you should stay away.

all in all it will come down to around twice the amount which they have quoted when the include the charges which will be paid to your cable operator.

the speeds are good.the problem i got rid of them is the downtime.it is almost 4 or 5 times a week.the problem was so severe that i had to take a back up connection;horrible customer service is another thing why you should stay away.

all in all it will come down to around twice the amount which they have quoted when the include the charges which will be paid to your cable operator.

That is true in some cases.

However the support has improved over years.

I faced downtimes 2-3times a year because i had a direct fibre optic line from their local distribution point.

@arun687

I will inquire about the same and update.

The speeds I used to get fluctuated between 2mbps-10mbps; I had paid around 7.5k for 1yr for that and i would have been happy even with constant 2mbps speed at that price.

currently im on 512kbps line and im not finding much use for either dc or 10mbps at home... because my office has 10mbps dedicated lease line
<
<

Hardly faced any down times in the 3 years I was with Fivenet. However, you cannot judge a service provider based on the support you receive during down-times/other issues since support is largely taken care of by the local cable-walas in every area!

Good to find so many TE users using Fivenet I am using the 10mbps plan and hope they pull down prices again by diwali (thats when my plan get over ).
<

OK guys I just got connected to Fivenet for 10k all inclusive for a year on 10mbps unlimited plan from SSV in Navi Mumbai. They also have a plan for 5mbps for 7k a year. Here's the speedtest result.

Though it's not working with wifi router running dd-wrt. Other than MAC spoofing, anything else needs to be done in dd-wrt?

^ Yes good price indeed, only problem is have to probably shell out another Rs 600 now to buy a network switch to connect before the Asus N13U to make the wifi work. Apparently, N13U has a weak WAN port and if the signal strength is weak (which I think is in my case), it won't negotiate a connection, though the PC network adapter is able to connect.

#dinjo, You should get this plan too if it's available in your area. Suits your heavy download requirements perfectly.

#dinjo check if possible

for fivenet

star.png
: Swiftnet Broadband

contactperson.gif
: Mr. Dinesh Jain

address.gif
: Seven Eleven Mansion, Deepak Hospital Lane, Near Seven Square School, Mira Bhayander Road, Mira Road East, Thane - 401 107.

landline.jpg
: 2855 5500 / 2855 0033

mobile.gif
: 98218 88711 / 98702 57711

email.gif
: email: swiftnet@711cpl.com

website.gif
: website: www.711cpl.com

I wish something like this was available in gurgaon :-(. Airtel the criminals are looting here, i have a 1399 plan and get 2Mbps upto 30GB and their after 256 unlimited. Have to stop using the torrents Badddddd....

Thinking of moving to Mumbai :-D

#Superbad, thanks. Will need to speak and find if there is an alternative since here the cost for the same is surely higher.

#chiragthakur, have a look
<

Back