10MBPS unlimited download- fivenetwork(isp) for 5999/- per annum

ronit said:
wtf???

if thats true for a yr then definitely anyone in this world will opt for it.

bt i guess it will only be for the 5days diwali --100mbps download speed...

Sadly this offer is not available to everyone in the world. For poor old me the offer ends about 1 km from my house.

Emil said:
Sadly this offer is not available to everyone in the world. For poor old me the offer ends about 1 km from my house.

It ended 100m from my house. But it only takes a lil bit time for convincing... Tell local isp to advertise in your area to get enought interest. I have dedicated fibre optic till my home now :) speeds are not 10mbps always...maybe due to crappy cat5 they gave me. But I get minimum of 2mbps all the time. (Sorry for showoff :p)

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

i have my ****in city. yesterday airtel broadband came up to me and said i will give u 512kbps at 499!!! then he said its only 3GB usage.

then when i told him i got Alliance 512kbps unlimited(Rs. 650) only and i download 60+GB per month, he told me to go for their "unlimited" 512kbps plan at Rs. 799. i asked what the * was at the end of that offer showing 8GB, he said speed will be 512kbps till 8GB of download. after that it'll be 256 :/.
he knew he was losing so he even offered free setup. i did tata bye bye :D

Can somebody still confirm with me that you still get minimum 4MBPS and upto 10MBPS? Its turned into Special New Year Offer from the previous Diwali Offer and I'm seriously considering switching over to it, if anyone can confirm zero downtime and sustainable minimum 4mbps as promised by them? Feedback from current customers would really be appreciated here. Thanks =)

EDIT: 2MBPS Minimum , not 4 as i've wrongly mentioned. I got overexcited lol.

Considering your upload speed is only 1mpbs, is this a good option for online gaming? I play a lotta WoW and Starcraft 2. Dnload speeds are ridiculously good, but will the low upload speeds screw up my online gaming? If somebody can send me a pingtest result to a european server close to france (for wow) and one to Singapore (for SC2) id REALLY appreciate it! Thanks =)

Using it for past 2 weeks ... getting about 300-350 kbps average .... so can say that 3Mbps Unlimited ... still not bad at 8000 bucks i paid including tax & maintainance charges for my local operator ...

i believe its on.i took this plan last month and have had my net down 7 times.the customer service depends on location but mine is absolutely horrible.they usually take 2 or 3 days to reply to a complaint and will dodge your calls if you have any problem.imo a airtel 2 mbps plan is better.

hey guys, am planning to dive in too, into the 5Net web! :help2:

have contacted the Thane Area person, the one in Wagle Estate, Vaitywadi (i am in Shree Nagar), Mr. Bhushan Vaity, he asked me to message him my address on his cell, which i did yesterday itself(shady, why u no meet in your office?:facepalm:), he said he will send his boy to my place(did not say when he would, so will call him today again).

have been reading through all the pages, do anyone here in Thane area have this Fivenet? specially Wagle Estate/Shree Nagar/Kisan Nagar etc. area's? how's the UT 10 Mbps plan? it says upto 10Mbps/ upto 1Mbps upload, how much speed do u actually get? constant or lets say a minimum guaranteed speed? how are the pings? customer service? overall rating for 5network solutions? :sos:

please reply ASAP :cool2:

Frankly dont keep much hopes on them.. basically if the building next to your house does not have 5network cable, then they will simply not install for you.

I stay in Mulund and 5Network is available just 4 buildings from my apartment, but these hopeless buggers will not even care to take my request for installation saying that its "not feasible" to extend cable just for the sake of 1 conenction

So unless ur or building nest to urs have 5net... they will simply not care...

BTW I has done to the same "procedure" as you mentioned... they will just note down your address and never respond.

Well they did actually do the impossible for me .. I live at santacruz east on one side of the highway .. and they are on the other side .. now just for my connection those guys actually crossed the highway :D .. it did take them 3 months to do it :p but they did it !!! Hats off to those guys .. the cable guys network is called Shams Cable Network . For those 3 months i was suffering on their wimax .. but after those 3 months all was worth it :p . BTW crossing a highway involves lots of procedures and licensing and some permission from the police and what not :S ... but they did it .. if you cable guy is as good as mine he might do it :p .

Back