Budget 31-40k 27 inch 1440p 144hz+ IPS Monitor Suggestions

Just get the LG 27" 2k gl580 model and enjoy. I have 2 x 2k monitor. one is 32inch and other is 27 inch. both are ok on one hand distance for me. use to game on the 60hz monitor which was replaced and got the 75hz version. after getting 144hz, I can feel the different in FPS games but for chilling version games like fifa or age of empire. 75hz is more than enough.

The state of monitors in India is worse than GPU. I mean the latter is comparatively recent and has affected world over but the situation of monitors, especially gaming ones in India was always pathetic like. They are still milking 2 year old models and have absolutely no interest to launch recent ones. In 30k range one should be able to get a 4K 144, but 2K is our 4K I suppose.

It's been more than a decade I've been on full HD, and it's time for 4K. 2K is not really a good middle ground, is it? I mean for gaming it makes fine sense but movies? Meh. And this 60 Hz nonsense needs to die, permanently. Saw Dell launching some Ultrasharp models recently, priced above 700$, still at 60 Hz. What bloody joke!

The state of monitors in India is worse than GPU. I mean the latter is comparatively recent and has affected world over but the situation of monitors, especially gaming ones in India was always pathetic like. They are still milking 2 year old models and have absolutely no interest to launch recent ones. In 30k range one should be able to get a 4K 144, but 2K is our 4K I suppose.

It's been more than a decade I've been on full HD, and it's time for 4K. 2K is not really a good middle ground, is it? I mean for gaming it makes fine sense but movies? Meh. And this 60 Hz nonsense needs to die, permanently. Saw Dell launching some Ultrasharp models recently, priced above 700$, still at 60 Hz. What bloody joke!
GPU situation is still worse than monitors. Unrealistic to expect 4K 144Hz monitors at 30k, because you can't get those in the US for $300-400 even now. Please check high Indian taxes, US prices & don't compare direct conversion rates of $700 4K 144Hz monitors to ₹. $1 = ₹100 is a good conversion rate for electronics. Cheapest 4K 144Hz monitor is here is one from Acer at 56k, good price honestly, it costs $620 in US.

But some companies like LG are surely milking old products, the 27GN850 didn't release here yet & 27GL850 is still 30k+.

Just got LG 32GK650F at 20k from a local guy in olx bought in December 2021 but he didn't like the resolution. It's causing him headaches it seems.

But to us Gamers we are accustomed to FHD to QHD since 20 years.

So I like the resolution and icons are very small compared with my 27 inch FHD display which has its icons blown up like anything but in this display it's very nice.

Been using since 20 minutes after setting it up and confirming to the seller that everything is working great and nice.

Huh? What country has 4K144 in 30K range? That’s what 400$ and we’re talking pre-tax.
Also 2K is 2048x1080, which is the cinema version of FHD/1080p please don’t confuse it with 2560x1440

Buy LG 32GK650F instead unless you are not going to game anymore, it has a good VA panel. Check its review by Hardware Unboxed.

https://mdcomputers.in/lg-32-inch-amd-freesync-gaming-32gk650f-b.html
When I am using motherboard back port for speakers its working but when I am using above monitors back port my audio isnt working.
Also my monitors refresh rate is showing only 60Hz and 75Hz.
What could be the problem?
When I brought it the day I set it up its working fine but not now.
What changes should I need to do?
Any help is much obliged.
Yahoo
I got it by resetting the monitor.
My 144Hz is working.
Yahoo.

Last edited:
When I am using motherboard back port for speakers its working but when I am using above monitors back port my audio isnt working.
Also my monitors refresh rate is showing only 60Hz and 75Hz.
What could be the problem?
When I brought it the day I set it up its working fine but not now.
What changes should I need to do?
Any help is much obliged.
Yahoo
I got it by resetting the monitor.
My 144Hz is working.
Yahoo.
Are you using the HDMI/DP cables that came with monitor or your older ones?

A friend of mine has that same monitor, for him the display's audio jack was working, but seemed a bit low on volume, hence he didn't use it.

Are any good 32" 4K IPS monitors available in India? I am looking to buy one for WFH (development and some basic design work)
After searching for weeks online all I could find was 2018 - 2019 VA models from LG, and a few BenQ monitors whose customers had PTSD from dealing with support.

Due to lack of options I am now considering a 27" 1440p monitor as a stop gap measure, would appreciate some suggestions on them as well.

Are any good 32" 4K IPS monitors available in India? I am looking to buy one for WFH (development and some basic design work)
After searching for weeks online all I could find was 2018 - 2019 VA models from LG, and a few BenQ monitors whose customers had PTSD from dealing with support.

Due to lack of options I am now considering a 27" 1440p monitor as a stop gap measure, would appreciate some suggestions on them as well.
LG have some good options.

Over priced monitor below

BenQ MOBIUZ Gaming Monitor EX3210U 32" 4K UHD, HDRi, IPS, 144Hz 1ms MPRT, FreeSync Premium Pro, 4K @120Hz Compatible, 98% P3 Color Coverage, Built-in 2.1ch Speakers, Eye-Care, Bezel-Less https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09QLHFRNH/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_X2KKV4WN0JWQRCBZ87Z3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

If this comes under 50k then superb
BenQ has always been overpriced IMO. There's an Acer Predator 4K 144Hz monitor at 55k or so, but 2K is still the sweet spot for most people, even 3080 owners.

Folks who have used a 144 Hz monitor, do you observe any significant improvements in non gaming use cases?
On reddit people claim all sorts of benefits, less eye strain, significant smoothness even in everyday use etc. Don't know if it is true or just a placebo effect.

I am stuck between 1440p 27" (144 Hz) monitor and 4K 32" (60 Hz), both cost between 29-32K.
If you are a dev, what is your setup?

Folks who have used a 144 Hz monitor, do you observe any significant improvements in non gaming use cases?
On reddit people claim all sorts of benefits, less eye strain, significant smoothness even in everyday use etc. Don't know if it is true or just a placebo effect.

I am stuck between 1440p 27" (144 Hz) monitor and 4K 32" (60 Hz), both cost between 29-32K.
I am also interested in the lenovo monitor. We might get better prices for 2 Qty? I also have the same question as of you.

I am also interested in the lenovo monitor. We might get better prices for 2 Qty? I also have the same question as of you.
That monitor was priced at 32K a few days ago, 35K now. Checked locally, it is not available here.
I have observed prices on Amazon are good only if there is a <= price on Flipkart, else they put up all kinds of ridiculous prices.
Are you looking at any other products?

That monitor was priced at 32K a few days ago, 35K now. Checked locally, it is not available here.
I have observed prices on Amazon are good only if there is a <= price on Flipkart, else they put up all kinds of ridiculous prices.
Are you looking at any other products?
Finished with all the pc upgrades and accessories buying. Need a monitor and always open to get more ram sticks. :) I also noticed that monitor was going for 31.5K just few days back. Was just confused about higher refresh rate thing.

Absolutely none

I have a 27" 4k-60hz and a 27" 1440p-144hz side by side. Text on 1440p feels blurry when compared to the 4k one. Planning to replace the 1440p monitor with another 4k.

Back