Monitors 27" LED from (Korea)

Can't someone arrange a "GO" for these models like old times ? I'm sure there are so many importers hooked to TE. Arranging a GO would definitely benefit the buyers too!

PayPal declined my transaction for no reason . I asked Paypal and they told me some security module is blocking it and they told me to buy it from another seller.
I can't order it from Red-cap now :( There is another seller who was willing to declare low value in the invoice. Seller : mirinaeko.
Thinking about what to do. She also told me I have to pay 18$ more for Fedex. I've asked her if she can ship it through DHL.

PayPal declined my transaction for no reason . I asked Paypal and they told me some security module is blocking it and they told me to buy it from another seller.
I can't order it from Red-cap now :( There is another seller who was willing to declare low value in the invoice. Seller : mirinaeko.
Thinking about what to do. She also told me I have to pay 18$ more for Fedex. I've asked her if she can ship it through DHL.

Any updates?Is the seller reliable?

Any updates?Is the seller reliable?

This seller is the best IMO. That's why I wanted to buy it from him. I tried buying the other CO model and got the same error. It has nothing 2 do with the seller. My Paypal account is the problem . The worst part is Paypal is saying they can't do anything about it. Paypal sucks really.. :/
There is another seller who said they will declare low value and ship it through Fedex for extra 18$.
Another option is pay through Paypal as a guest account with some one else's card . Will try that or will have to pay extra and buy it.
Will keep you posted.

UPDATE : Tried as a guest Paypal user with my relative's debit card . Got an error message :
"You have entered an invalid number or partial credit card or debit card number. Please check your entry and try again."
This sucks :(
I entered everything correctly and still got the message.

UPDATE : Tried as a guest Paypal user with my relative's debit card . Got an error message :
"You have entered an invalid number or partial credit card or debit card number. Please check your entry and try again."
This sucks :(
I entered everything correctly and still got the message.

Very limited debit cards work with PayPal and it has to be a MasterCard / Visa. Maestro will not work.

^ HDFC Debit Cards do not work, AFAIK only ICICI, Axis, Indian Bank debit cards work with PayPal.

All international credit cards will work.

^ HDFC Debit Cards do not work, AFAIK only ICICI, Axis, Indian Bank debit cards work with PayPal.

All international credit cards will work.

Thanks for the info :) I'll find some1 and try using one of those cards.

UPDATE : TRied my uncle's ICICI debit card and got another message : " This credit card has been refused by the bank that issued it. For details on why your card was refused, please contact your credit card issuer's Customer Service department. Please enter a different card. "

Any updates?

Nope . Paypal told me to try again after 2-3 days without trying inbetween ,
I discussed this with someone who has a small business running accepting paypal , and it seems paypal does'nt really trust Indian transactions and it's a 60% chance that the transactions by Indian buyers are completed successfully and Paypal does'nt go through the trouble to ensure that smooth transaction for Indians either . So in the end using Paypal u might get lucky or not.

Red cap has been really understanding about the issue and even told me not to worry and he's not going to increase the monitor's price for the next batch :)
Btw @rock2702 - If 400$ is ur budget pre customs , u might wanna take a look at the new Crossover monitors that are overclockable to 120Hz and comes with multi ports , speakers also.

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE : TRied my uncle's ICICI debit card and got another message : " This credit card has been refused by the bank that issued it. For details on why your card was refused, please contact your credit card issuer's Customer Service department. Please enter a different card. "

Is it a Visa debit card from ICICI? Something which was issued recently? Or pretty old?

- - - Updated - - -

Nope . Paypal told me to try again after 2-3 days without trying inbetween ,
I discussed this with someone who has a small business running accepting paypal , and it seems paypal does'nt really trust Indian transactions and it's a 60% chance that the transactions by Indian buyers are completed successfully and Paypal does'nt go through the trouble to ensure that smooth transaction for Indians either . So in the end using Paypal u might get lucky or not.

I wouldn't say that, it would be something with your card. Cause I've been using PayPal for years and as long as my cards were fine, every single payment was processed successfully and I do make a lot of PayPal transactions.

Is it a Visa debit card from ICICI? Something which was issued recently? Or pretty old?

- - - Updated - - -

My uncle's card ... was old. I first tried before confirming my debit card (axis), but still had a verified account . Then even after confirming I kept getting the same message .
About using it as a guest user , I used the same email id I registered for paypal. Would that affect ?

I wouldn't say that, it would be something with your card. Cause I've been using PayPal for years and as long as my cards were fine, every single payment was processed successfully and I do make a lot of PayPal transactions.

Anyway , they told me to try again after 2-3 days , so already 2 days passed . Will try again tomo and update here.

So . I tried again today and got the same error message saying " please confirm your card or add a new credit/debit card " .
I asked Paypal about this and today the person assisted me said that the problem is not with Paypal and it's with my Axis bank account . Axis bank is blocking the transaction.
So I called Axis bank and they told me that Axis bank has no tie up with Paypal and hence It is not possible to use Axis bank debit card to pay through Paypal and I can only receive cash from Paypal .

Can some one throw some light on this ?

PS : If anyone has bought one of these monitors from ebay.com , Please share how you did it in the following order : Seller (from ebay) -> Courier company (u chose ) -> Paypal -> Bank ( u used ) -> credit /debit card ?

I tried Red-cap -> fedex -> Paypal -> Axis bank debit card = Failed

hi godmode and others.i am also intrested in buying the above mentioned monitor with hdmi port.can we arrange for GO or something for it as i have zero experience with paypal and ebay.com

I personally haven't tried Axis debit cards so can't comment on it. But I have read many posts by others saying Axis DC works.

Any credit card will definitely work though.

Back