Monitors 27" LED from (Korea)

I did :cool: Crossover 27q led-p from Accessorieswhole for $410.Simply loving the gorgeous display.

How much did it cost you in INR and how much was the customs duty? Which courier did they use? Fedex or DHL?
Also how much is the non-pivot model right now? Did they declare the value as less than 410$ in the invoice?

How much did it cost you in INR and how much was the customs duty? Which courier did they use? Fedex or DHL?
Also how much is the non-pivot model right now? Did they declare the value as less than 410$ in the invoice?

The non pivot model is $389 I guess.Check on ebay.They declared the value at $200.Buy from accessorieswhole, greensum or bigclothcraft only.

I can help u make the credit card payment if you want....Just deposit the cash amount in my account and I can make the payment for u

Sup guys ,
I still have'nt bought one cos I don't have a credit card. It sucks that ebay accepts only paypal (which does'nt accept debit cards).
I just came across this matte finish monitor. This is not IPS , but PLS (have no idea whether it's better or worse than IPS) . But it's only 300$ and from red-cap too. Itching to buy this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Matte-QNIX-...2377?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item4d0c05dbf9

Any thoughts or experience?

Back