8gb kingston pendrive for rs. 350!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he quoted 750 ..what made ur friend bargain for 250??? what kind of Market is it?? No idea about Palika bazar...is it something similiar to chor bazar r what???

yes it is!

its very common for regular people to ask for 10% price of the quote given by seller

and many times it work

Post some close up pics of the drive and the packaging please. And also run HDTACH on it and post the screenie. Thanks.

i am in too.. i dont care if its not original as long as it gives me 8 gigs to use lol.. will take 4 of them :rofl:

C'mmon guys give him some air. Let him test at first. He ain't confirmed the genunity till yet. :)

BTW, I am too IN if found ok with tests :D

Guys i myself have seen those drives and have even been to that shop on ground floor and got my PSP's 4GB card from them. It was 4-5 months back. He quoted 700 for the 8GB but believe me it just smelled FAKE. The plastic on it looked so cheap,the packing was of cheap quality as if done in some "LAGHU UDYOG" (Cottage Industry) :p and yes it was a white Kingston.
Take my words for it, its 100% fake but, i've been using the fake memory card from the same shop which i got for something near 1K while it retailed for much higher, the original version, and it has been working flawlessly since then so maybe this could be also the same stuff. U cant expect warraanty/guarrantee even if the shopkeeper says so but atleast it might work and work till ur luck has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back