Aaj Tak reporter faces eve-teasing while reporting on Delhi gangrape case

@flash23, with due respect,I do not agree to your comments to term these type of things happening in a particular side of the country....its the sick mentality of people and these people can be found anywhere in the world. I or anyone else can term Kerala as the most educated and civilized state but we do hear news from there as well,

Kerala: Raped by father, uncle, brother, minor alleges sister killed herself for same reason- IBN Kerala- IBNLive

Kerala Girl raped by brother, friend

only thing is what media hypes are being known to everyone. What I feel that these type of cases should be fast tracked and should be given severe punishments.

I agree, good or bad people are not restricted to a place, caste, color, creed, language etc etc ...... they are everywhere.

I don't know about the strict laws because, one gets hanged for doing murder, yet people commit these crime.

Major concern is PREVENTION.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mid-day Mumbai front page, 3 years old raped by father, later abandoned by mother :(

Mayans predicted it right but it was interpreted wrong, what they actually meant was END OF HUMANITY :(

The best way to solve this problem along with all the other criminal activities is only through development.
Only a seriously insane and dim witted guy will commit a hardcore crime. If one does has a good life going -god family, good job, why will he indulge in criminal activities lest he want to seriously jeopardise his and his family's future.
But this will surely take a long time to become a reality and even then, unfortunately there will be some mindless retards.

^^Idk how these demons live rest of their lives. Why can't the authorities take action instead of discussing this in Rajya Sabha/Lok Sabha and end up with "We shall do the needful **once we feel like**".
Don't want to start a flame war, but I can guarantee that "all" the accused of the case will walk out free, thanks to our law system full of rat holes.
May these dorks die a dog's death.

A Zillion reasons to escape from India
Spare the title image(nudity involved), but the blogger has very well explained, why so many reasons the country is in a catastrophic situation
[h=1]A Zillion reasons to escape from India[/h][h=2]Echoing an ordinary dream of 900 million poor people of India[/h]
Can just be a spectator of the height of pathetic things happening in India.
Am still in a state of shock after going through this article
According to sources, one of the accused persons who were brought to the hospital for a medical examination on Tuesday confessed to having seen a rope-like object — likely her intestines — being pulled out of the girl by the other assailants on the bus.
It seems only 5% of her intestines remained in her body.
Rape victim still critical, writes to mother 'I want to live' - Hindustan Times
God help the lady

I just wonder, if anyone of you had ever tried to stop eve-teasing if you see happening in front of you :unsure:

More important question is how much a person citizen is prepared to do that physically and mentally.
Not unless somebody's relative is involved, will the person take that step. Even if any avg joe here thinks about that, the pot bellies which we gen see all around are not going to be an asset in chasing or taking any evasive action. It can prove to be a landing cushion for sure.
The gen emaciated or rotund fellows wont pick up a straw unless backed by a few more. And max i expect them to be doing is pelting stones.

Govt is a failure to put up basic amenities and cleanliness in place, how do we expect them to value a human life unless few other cases make headlines?? (not that i am praying for more cases by any means here.)
Ladies and Men both need to realise the land is being governed by goons introduced into the system. You have to be ready to keep all options open.

In another instance of showing solidarity:
Yuvi dedicates the Man of match award to the girl..

In another instance of showing solidarity:
Yuvi dedicates the Man of match award to the girl..
Forget India as a whole,only considering the capital, Yuvraj will have to be Man of the Match for every 18 hours then.
A rape every 18 hrs in Delhi-a shameful statistic - Oneindia News
Just a part of another publicity stunt.
Still not in a state to appreciate such silly courtesies considering the many who already had such worst moments.
List of rape cases in IndiaTo name a few.
The situation is this worse.
India-3rd worst offender in rape cases
Considering other dictator led countries and and we living in a democratic country

I dont think its a publicity stunt. He has got enough of that since his return and he has been a changed man since.
Even if there is a chance that for just 1% he was genuinely sorry for the victim, that shdnt be ignored. I dont care about matches anymore, they are useless since sometime.. I was happy that the only thing which moves India in a swarm, apart from the idiotic movies we churn out, Cricket has an instance where it was used to convey a concern which is currently gripping the nation.
Whatever impetus and from whichever means its coming in, its welcome.

Shameful thing is, even after such a heinous act.. the news of rape from other parts of India keep trickling in.
We dont have a value system in place, just the latent system of ethics which has been in a slumber for far too long. Dunno what is required to shake the dust off people's consciences.

My concern is that people,be it the common man,or celebrities,forget such incidents,protest,awareness in a short span,say a month or two.
Even reality shows like Satyameva Jayate couldn't change consciences of many people inspite of achieving huge TRP's.
People need to change themselves from within.
As said Charity starts at home,similarly chastity and other virtues have to be bred from home.
Many out there needs to learn to respect women. A women is not merely a sex tool,for God's sake.
Many people don't know many facts,of how women are exploited in the rural areas.Although Sati and other henious acts are said to be stopped, there are still households in India where father-in-laws and brother-in-laws have relationship with the ladies in the house and it seems to be very common in the North.

This incident reminds me of a very bad incident :(

In a nearby engineering college, which is just 2 km from my college, a village girl was gang-raped by 5 engineering students in open farmland :(

Most of them belongs to rich-powerful family, and hence they got away with the case with ease, even after rape is confirmed :(

Whenever i see those bugs in my real life, i always feel pity on myself that i can't do anything better for my nation

I do not know whether I am write but what I feel is, Our law is not written to decrease crime, but to change the convicted morally. ( I would say "prisoner ko grass root level se sudharne ke liye banaa hai". Means, you do crime, no problem, We have LAW bhai, who will take care of changing your morality and so and so after it.) I wonder is it write or wrong?

For crimes like these, still they need "to think" whether they want to hang them?
I really do not understand the hypocrisy that they want to set an example from this incident. So now onward, If someone rapes and do not do anything heinous (or less brutal) like this, does deserve less conviction?

This incident reminds me of a very bad incident :(

In a nearby engineering college, which is just 2 km from my college, a village girl was gang-raped by 5 engineering students in open farmland :(

Most of them belongs to rich-powerful family, and hence they got away with the case with ease, even after rape is confirmed :(

Whenever i see those bugs in my real life, i always feel pity on myself that i can't do anything better for my nation

Get a taser gun and tase those sons of b1tches. It works this way "I am rich, I can buy anyone out so let me do things the way I like, with whom I like and where I like"
As I said earlier, make a public punishment for the accused to deter future activities, regardless of the fact whether the accused is rich or poor, a ministers son or a common man. Don't flex the law for the powerful, let them bend in front of the law.
To all of those who think Anna Hazare style campaigns will work out, or India will be corruption free, here's my practical theory.

The Aadhar card, which will be considered as the base for identification, can be made with forged documents (fake ration card, electric bill etc.,) and once you have a bogus Aadhar card you can opt for a PAN Card, Voter ID Card, get a new sim (All on bogus identity), infact open a bank account, do scams. Now think of this on a bigger screen, how safe are we?

Cutting the branches won't help, burn the roots. How many of the high power govt. staff are charged with scams/rape/murder/kidnaps, what has been done to the cases? (Don't worry, the cases were never worked upon, and never will, the victims die and the accused parties all night)

Make a severe punishment for these crimes, a public punishment. Like the middle east, shoot down the accused in public. Trust me, once this law is in practice delhi can be one of the safest places to live, else keep discussing on various media channels until a new victim appears.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not know whether I am write but what I feel is, Our law is not written to decrease crime, but to change the convicted morally. ( I would say "prisoner ko grass root level se sudharne ke liye banaa hai". Means, you do crime, no problem, We have LAW bhai, who will take care of changing your morality and so and so after it.) I wonder is it write or wrong?

For crimes like these, still they need "to think" whether they want to hang them?
I really do not understand the hypocrisy that they want to set an example from this incident. So now onward, If someone rapes and do not do anything heinous (or less brutal) like this, does deserve less conviction?

The law hasn't been changed since the British Era, there are other serious tasks in which the concerned authorities are busy. Includes minting money through notorious activities, planning scams, securing vote banks etc.,

STOP ignoring ! & START questioning !

The only way forward.......

this is the same way science works.............ans see how far we have come.

Back