Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

atleast link the ones you bought. I went to vision express and titan eye + and I couldnt find anything different from the frames from local shop walla or lenskart

Vision Express is a big joke, they only sell their Chinese copies and their cheap lenses at overpriced rates, Titan Eye Plus has mostly their own branded products and a small catalogue of other big brands if the store is big. The nice stores to visit are Lawrence and Mayo, Gangar Eye Nation etc, you get 5k to 50k range frames here. I cannot mention product link and brand names here, have added you to the PM conversation.

I'm planning to order something off AliExpress for around $93 from the 11.11 Sale. Seller says he will under-declare the price to $20 (as is the case mostly with AliExpress sellers).

Lets see if it comes through without getting hit by duty. It's a small product so the size of the box falls under letter type. Has anyone here been hit by duty for his shipment from AliExpress recently?

I'm planning to order something off AliExpress for around $93 from the 11.11 Sale. Seller says he will under-declare the price to $20 (as is the case mostly with AliExpress sellers).

Lets see if it comes through without getting hit by duty. It's a small product so the size of the box falls under letter type. Has anyone here been hit by duty for his shipment from AliExpress recently?

None except for my 3D printer which obviously can not escape the custom-eyes.
So, go ahead but make sure its shipped through regd. post only (China/HK/SG).
btw, is it a watch?

None except for my 3D printer which obviously can not escape the custom-eyes.
So, go ahead but make sure its shipped through regd. post only (China/HK/SG).
btw, is it a watch?

Yes, my friend it's a watch! :D

Regarding your 3D printing order, did the local postman come and collect the duty at the time of delivery of the shipment? Also, usually they levy duty on the price declared on the shipment, so usually I'm guessing it's anywhere between 1-2k?

Its been like over a week and the plane keeps flying forward but status is same. 3 of my non Alix standard shipping are like this now. I ordered all 3 around last week of Oct.

upload_2018-11-13_13-13-28.png

Its been like over a week and the plane keeps flying forward but status is same. 3 of my non Alix standard shipping are like this now. I ordered all 3 around last week of Oct.

Yanwen Mail will take serious time to reach - Please note when you completely lost hope and thinking about dispute only then it will come...not before. Experienced with 4 packages and the result is the same.

Yanwen mail are thieves and totally unreliable unworthy useless. No trace of package once it arrives here hence no guarantee of reaching you. If your wait period is over immediately raise dispute.

Why don't people read some pages of this thread before ordering, Never order from untrackable courier unless the product is too cheap and you are willing to lose it, half the time India Post people themselves lose it or steal it.

Even i have ordered a product via Yanwen but it is 0.79 USD earbud covers and the shipping itself will be higher than product value, I only order such products via Yanwen, 4PX, China Ordinary Small packet Plus etc..

China Ordinary small packet plus generally reaches in 30-40 days, let us see when Yanwen reaches, I have ordered one week after you, so both of us can update here after 30-45 days, I don't dispute for such small items as the sellers ship it from their side and it gets lost after reaching customs or India Post.

Ok so shall we assume that anything below a $ or two is meant for official stealing or loosing?? Then it is better to opt for & pay $4 etc for shipping via aliexpress and have a peace of mind.
I will be doing the same henceforth for cheaper stuff.

Yanwen mail are thieves and totally unreliable unworthy useless. No trace of package once it arrives here hence no guarantee of reaching you. If your wait period is over immediately raise dispute.

Same situation for me. Ordered in September, still no clue. Better to stick with Aliexpress standard shipping.

Yanwen is super slow. I ordered a diecast car for $3 or so and I actually had to extend the buyer protection since 1 month had passed. It came right around after total 35 days.

Has anyone here bought Lego or (duplicate lego) stuff from Aliexpress ? If yes can you point me to seller ? Also was any customs charges anywhere ?

PS: The reason I am looking for duplicate lego is because lego by itself is very expensive and if I was going to be in US always, I would have multiple avenues for getting them cheaper due to many offers or 2nd hand market. I bought a lego 900 pieces box this black friday for $20 for my kid (from walmart) and it didn't come with a baseplate. Cheapest lego original is $8 in walmart, another 3rd party brand (MAX) was $5 which I bought for now.
But on aliexpress, I see the 3rd party for under $3. If I am buying 3rd party, I would rather buy cheaper.
I see many sets on aliexpress costing under $20 and was interested in getting one. Suggestions appreciated for a good seller with nice (dupliate) lego.

Has anyone here bought Lego or (duplicate lego) stuff from Aliexpress ? If yes can you point me to seller ? Also was any customs charges anywhere ?

PS: The reason I am looking for duplicate lego is because lego by itself is very expensive and if I was going to be in US always, I would have multiple avenues for getting them cheaper due to many offers or 2nd hand market. I bought a lego 900 pieces box this black friday for $20 for my kid (from walmart) and it didn't come with a baseplate. Cheapest lego original is $8 in walmart, another 3rd party brand (MAX) was $5 which I bought for now.
But on aliexpress, I see the 3rd party for under $3. If I am buying 3rd party, I would rather buy cheaper.
I see many sets on aliexpress costing under $20 and was interested in getting one. Suggestions appreciated for a good seller with nice (dupliate) lego.
Pls tag me when u get such info.

Back