Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

How do I find DashCam HS code?
As @JMP mentioned, personal imports have a different classification compared to trade imports. I believe the following two apply to imports by post or courier. Also, another option is to check the import price to India from Amazon.com for any item in the category you are looking at.

98041000 - Drugs and medicines
98049000 - Other

I was expecting the cheap shipping options to come back but it looks like it has become only worse. They have put up a banner that no orders are taken from our region.

Has anyone placed orders on AE via directly sending pm to any seller?
Whats the success rate and do such china orders get delivered at our homes or are stuck with customs?

I've bought numerous orders from Ali and directly from sellers too , right now they are not sending any parcels to India unless you deal directly with few sellers and over that the order amount should be atleast $10 worth

I've bought numerous orders from Ali and directly from sellers too , right now they are not sending any parcels to India unless you deal directly with few sellers and over that the order amount should be atleast $10 worth
Ok but what mode of payment do they accept? Paypal? Or if credit cards then how to go about it.

Anyone looking to buy stuff from China should try Ebay. The catalogue is not great like Ali but it is better than nothing. I have recently purchased an item from Ebay and it reached me in 45 days but the delay was from China post. Once it arrived in India, it took 10 days to reach my place, custom clearance was done in 2 days. All information on the packet was written in Chinese and English both and country of Origin was mentioned as China so it is clear that our customs are not holding parcels originating from China. A few sellers may not be willing to ship to India but most do. Ask a seller before you order, sellers are very responsive on Ebay. Even Items with batteries are okay.

Anyone looking to buy stuff from China should try Ebay. The catalogue is not great like Ali but it is better than nothing. I have recently purchased an item from Ebay and it reached me in 45 days but the delay was from China post. Once it arrived in India, it took 10 days to reach my place, custom clearance was done in 2 days. All information on the packet was written in Chinese and English both and country of Origin was mentioned as China so it is clear that our customs are not holding parcels originating from China. A few sellers may not be willing to ship to India but most do. Ask a seller before you order, sellers are very responsive on Ebay. Even Items with batteries are okay.
did you pay any duties?

i also ordered from ebay and it came in like in 30-40 days....i wasn't home so don't know exactly.....my total was like 20$ so there was no CD. but like said above catalogue is not big and not everybody is delivering to india.

Back