Amazon India - Feedback Thread

So i ordered the Asus X670E proart on midnight 18th July, it was dispatched and on the move on the same morning, arrived at Gurgaon the next day (19th). The package left for the delivery destination on the same night, no updates since.

My problem is , the seller was Appario but they shipped with "Delhivery" , they are giving the estimate delivery by 6th August, which is ridiculous.
The tracking number Amazon shows in their app, cannot be tracked with Delhivery app or Amazon shipping.
I called the Amazon cc since Delhivery CC is next to nonexistent, they agreed that there is a problem , since the Tracking number is not even trackable from their end. But since delivery estimate is by 6th August, they can't take action before that date.

Now I have a complaint raised against Delhivery when I ordered with Tata Cliq, where they gave me same type of Delivery estimate of 15-20 days after the order but marked it deliver before the mentioned date without any OTP or call, ofcourse I didn't get my package, nor I had any idea that it was marked delivered. The complaint is registered but I haven't received any updates or action from Delhivery despite them giving me a bit response that said I will be contacted.

I fear something similar is cooking here as well.. it is not trackable from my end, it should be out for delivery by now , the estimate is 15 days more, similar bad experience as before.

What should I do now? Anyone has similar experience? Or did anyone else ordered the same deal motherboard? Please help me out here .. anything

Last edited:
@tr27 if it says OTP required on your orders page, don't worry about it
It reached West bengal today! Totally opposite from my delivery adress! I guess it's supposed to be delivered with OTP but Delhivery notoriously delivers without OTP, idk man I'm worried, it's off course without tracking(only Amazon in app) and don't trust Delhivery

Problem with Delhivery is they have a system for OTP based delivery but most of the times their OTP is not received and they still deliver the package and mark as delivery completed in their app.

I'd ordered something, but received the exact opposite of what I wanted, requested return. They approved refund + no return required immediately.

But took them 5 days to actually provide RRN, which means they never initiated the refund process until today, so they had an interest free capital.

Attachments

• IMG_20240725_191442.jpg
    IMG_20240725_191442.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20240725_191114.jpg
    IMG_20240725_191114.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 51
I'd ordered something, but received the exact opposite of what I wanted, requested return. They approved refund + no return required immediately.

But took them 5 days to actually provide RRN, which means they never initiated the refund process until today, so they had an interest free capital.
Yeah the refund timings are so random that sometimes I question that I have received the refund or not.. sometimes I receive SMS confirmation of deposit, sometimes not.. yeah they should definitely improve here

Wondering what happens if the OTP amazon sends doesn't work?

Never had this happen before. They send a different otp by sms which i gave the delivery guy. That failed.

He then requested the otp be sent again. This time it shows up in whatsapp and when he enters it says its not correct. But this is the same otp sent by email too. Its the official correct one.

He then walks off with my parcel despite me telling him i have the invoice.

No otp, won't release parcel :oops:

Amazon sends a message shortly after saying parcel could not be delivered and they will attempt again the day after by the end of the day :banghead:

The delivery updates says delivery attempted but otp was not given.

Now the page says on the way but running late. They have not yet emailed another otp but delivery is expected some time today.

This has been incredibly distressing as i was waiting for the arrival only to be denied. I was amazed at the delivery guys refusal to give me the package

Don't know what to do. The option to cancel was available yesterday but doesn't show today.

Last edited:
He then walks off with my parcel despite me telling him i have the invoice.

No otp, won't release parcel :oops:
Don't think there's a lot the delivery person could do, apart from this. He can't mark the parcel delivered in his app without the OTP, and if he just gives the parcel to you, you'll be able to cancel the order in amazon, and he'd be left with an order that he has delivered but now has to return to distribution center. Unfortunate situation.

I just checked after typing that up and i got another OTP :woot:

Let's see how it goes today :shifty:

UPDATE: Done! This time I fed him the otp one digit at a time as if he was a five yr old and it worked as it always has except yesterday :mad:

I suspect the guy yesterday keyed in the otp wrong. I wonder if there is a limit to how many times the otp can be entered (say 3) after which the otp expires and locks the guy out which may explain why he walked off.

... and delivery the next day is the only option with a fresh otp?

Last edited:
Amazon is going down and down and even more down with their services.

In March, ordered Ray-Ban Men Sunglasses and got wrong product. While creating a return requested with valid reason "wrong product received". They requested pictures which I sent. They sent me this warning sort of email

"We are writing to inform you that we reviewed your account for order activity details and we found that you have claimed refunds because you reported to have experienced issues with your orders. We know that occasional problems with orders are expected in the normal course of business. However, the number of refunds in your account exceed the expectation and is in violation of our conditions of use policy."

Where as all my returns were for the right reasons. I sent them this email:

"Hi,

I received this email and was shocked and very sad to read the contents.

I have been an Amazon.com customer since July'2010 and Amazon.in customer since Aug'2013 when it started its operation in India.

This email was sent after Amazon sent me a wrong product and I created a return/exchange (Order # xxxxxxxxxx). It was Rayban sunglasses. It has been on my wishlist for the last couple of months. I ordered it when the price came down a bit and was desperately waiting for it to be delivered. I got a different model of Rayban. There was a sticker with barcode on Rayban case which mentioned right product (one that I actually ordered). It came in secured packing (with OTP). After I chose the reason "wrong product received", it asked me to upload pics which I did and then instead of an option like return or exchange it gave the option to "call me" which I clicked.

The agent called and after asking for the details, he sent me a SMS to upload pictures and told me that they will investigate and will let me know the outcome in the next 4-5 days.

After that I got this mail.

I have 8-10 returns since 1st Jan, 2024 (I have approx. 90 orders since that date).

All my returns were genuine. Most of them were from the fashion category which one needs to try and then decide. One was an Orthopaedic Memory Foam Backrest (Order # xxxxxxxxxx) which my physiotherapist suggested is not of good quality, it is too soft and not recommended. One other recent return (Order# xxxxxxxxx) is when I ordered a set of Konvio RO Membrane, Carbon & Sediment Filter but I received Konvio pre- carbon, post-carbon & Sediment Filter. There was no RO membrane (picture attached). Unfortunately, I deleted other returned orders’ pictures once I got a refund thinking it was settled.

I never ever tried to take advantage of Amazon.

I have been a loyal Amazon customer and don’t use other e-commerce platforms much. Amazon has been my one stop shop for each and every product that can be bought online.

* Amazon Prime
* Fire TV Sticks different rooms.
* Amazon ICICI Fastag
* Amazon Pay ICICI Credit card
* Echo shows, echo dot

In view of above, I request you review my account and if it is marked in wrong category, please remove that.

I assure you that I will try to order less and return less."

Later, I returned these Ray-Ban sunglasses with a different reason, not sure what was it.

After that, I reduced my orders and ordered through my wife's account (Bought Amazon Prime Shopping Edition membership for her account).

Later, I bought a 2T Split AC (55K) and 656L Refrigerator (65K) from my account in July. All went well. I started using my account.

10-12 days ago, I got less quantity (5 instead of 8) of a cheap Amazon Basics product, which I ignored and didn't raise a return request considering their warning mail.

3-4 days ago, I received E14 bulbs instead of E27 bulbs that I ordered. While creating a return, it was asking pictures of packaging and each product, etc. I left it then and there.

Today, I received "Amazon Basics Monitor Arm". I had ordered "Amazon Basics Reusable Cable Ties Strap with Double Sided Hook & Loop Wire Organizer" yesterday from my wife's account. :p

All the above products were sold by Amazon through "Appario Retail Private Ltd" or similar.

Is it even worth ordering ANYTHING now from Amazon? I ignored some of the shoes deals I was eyeing on based on my previous experiences. I now like Flipkart open box delivery. If you don't get NEW and ORDERED product, you can return it. I had ordered above mentioned 2T AC from Flipkart earlier but there was no remote and in the box and they took it back.

You opinion guys.

Screenshot (80).png

@prime the problem with statistical metrics is that it doesn't take into account legit cases. Just because someone returns more than an arbitrary no. of orders, doesn't mean they're scammers.

Even a baseless "warning mail" has you thinking twice about returning legit defective/wrong items, so that's already a win of Amazon. It didn't become the richest company without doing questionable stuff

It reached West bengal today! Totally opposite from my delivery adress! I guess it's supposed to be delivered with OTP but Delhivery notoriously delivers without OTP, idk man I'm worried, it's off course without tracking(only Amazon in app) and don't trust Delhivery
Did you received the motherboard?
Ordered fractal 7 xl and received damaged on the locking clip. Called amazon and they asked me to wait till sunday. Called today, they initiated the return process. Asked that i need replacement which they said, its being 10k and only return is available. Why cant amazon use the open box delivery like flipkart use?

1000016451.png

Okay, amazon are loosing it each passing day. Did the same as the guy on r/indiangaming (he got package around 1kg so he rejected, I'm pretty sure mine will also be the 3050. Should I take the risk till weighing the delivery or cancel this message beforehand?
On the other orders delivered today for the 256gb cards, we got micro SD cards instead of larger SD cards as shown on the picture.. so what should I make of this, many new items arrive where they work fine but ofcourse they are open box, but sold as new without any checks ? How do we know what's coming inside those Amazon packages? It's like every other delivery is a Mystery box from wish.com

As others have shared their feedback, if you try to complaint Amazon, they flag your account with "too many returns".
I honestly do every package opening on video and quater of my phone storage if filled with this amazon bs. I just want contact somewhere where they can take a very good look at these videos and do internal investigation into Amazon packages and look into the issues they can resolve internally as a company instead of flagging customer accounts while the issues on their end are never investigated. Honestly they should go the openbox delivery model if they can't do anything.
I have got many orders without any problems but there are problems too.. so it's only good until it's not.. then it's a big headache and Amazon's not doing anything to fix these issues internally

Last edited:
View attachment 204874

Okay, amazon are loosing it each passing day. Did the same as the guy on r/indiangaming (he got package around 1kg so he rejected, I'm pretty sure mine will also be the 3050. Should I take the risk till weighing the delivery or cancel this message beforehand?
On the other orders delivered today for the 256gb cards, we got micro SD cards instead of larger SD cards as shown on the picture.. so what should I make of this, many new items arrive where they work fine but ofcourse they are open box, but sold as new without any checks ? How do we know what's coming inside those Amazon packages? It's like every other delivery is a Mystery box from wish.com

As others have shared their feedback, if you try to complaint Amazon, they flag your account with "too many returns".
I honestly do every package opening on video and quater of my phone storage if filled with this amazon bs. I just want contact somewhere where they can take a very good look at these videos and do internal investigation into Amazon packages and look into the issues they can resolve internally as a company instead of flagging customer accounts while the issues on their end are never investigated. Honestly they should go the openbox delivery model if they can't do anything
The true horror is knowing you will not get what you ordered even though its sold by Appario. Yep Amazon have gone down to sh*thole. At this point you are gambling with your money and sanity. Your best bet is to start the video when the delivery guy comes to deliver and open it ASAP while still keeping the same video on.

View attachment 204874

I honestly do every package opening on video and quater of my phone storage if filled with this amazon bs. I just want contact somewhere where they can take a very good look at these videos and do internal investigation into Amazon packages and look into the issues they can resolve internally as a company instead of flagging customer accounts while the issues on their end are never investigated. Honestly they should go the openbox delivery model if they can't do anything.
I have got many orders without any problems but there are problems too.. so it's only good until it's not.. then it's a big headache and Amazon's not doing anything to fix these issues internally
download invoice or pslip and see if there is a serial number

Last edited:
Back