Amazon India - Feedback Thread

So i ordered the Asus X670E proart on midnight 18th July, it was dispatched and on the move on the same morning, arrived at Gurgaon the next day (19th). The package left for the delivery destination on the same night, no updates since.

My problem is , the seller was Appario but they shipped with "Delhivery" , they are giving the estimate delivery by 6th August, which is ridiculous.
The tracking number Amazon shows in their app, cannot be tracked with Delhivery app or Amazon shipping.
I called the Amazon cc since Delhivery CC is next to nonexistent, they agreed that there is a problem , since the Tracking number is not even trackable from their end. But since delivery estimate is by 6th August, they can't take action before that date.

Now I have a complaint raised against Delhivery when I ordered with Tata Cliq, where they gave me same type of Delivery estimate of 15-20 days after the order but marked it deliver before the mentioned date without any OTP or call, ofcourse I didn't get my package, nor I had any idea that it was marked delivered. The complaint is registered but I haven't received any updates or action from Delhivery despite them giving me a bit response that said I will be contacted.

I fear something similar is cooking here as well.. it is not trackable from my end, it should be out for delivery by now , the estimate is 15 days more, similar bad experience as before.

What should I do now? Anyone has similar experience? Or did anyone else ordered the same deal motherboard? Please help me out here .. anything

Last edited:
Back