Android Mobile Phone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys any suggestions on a good free app to keep track of expenses. I found Easy Money to be a good app but it's paid. Does anyone know of anything good in free app?

Any Samsung Galaxy SL i9003 users here? Is there anyway we can change shutdown animation on this phone? I searched on XDA but found nothing regarding this.

How to identify a noob andriod user??

If he doesnt have Titanium Backup....HE IS A
<

How to identify a noob andriod user??

If he doesnt have Titanium Backup....HE IS A
<

That's too much of an elitist statement for me to agree with.

Lol .

How to identify a Ignorant user ?

One of does not know that there are users who dont need titanium backup
<

No offence Vicky, but I guess you haven't tried TB yet. You should, as it makes rooting ROMs on a weekly (daily?) basis much easier. Not only that, if something gets screwed up with a 'stable' ROM, one can always be assured of apps and app data being safe with TB.

That's too much of an elitist statement for me to agree with.

No offence Vicky, but I guess you haven't tried TB yet. You should, as it makes rooting ROMs on a weekly (daily?) basis much easier. Not only that, if something gets screwed up with a 'stable' ROM, one can always be assured of apps and app data being safe with TB.

I have tried it and its brilliant for restoring apps when flashing a ROM a day but I found a software which backs up Apk's which makes TB not so significant to me.

No offence but that was just a Absurd statement by the other guy.

LOL, I am a Android ROM and Application developer (Rahulrulez on XDA) and I don't use Titanium Backup
<
Am I noob? Heheh. I flash like for hundreds of times per day..
<

I have tried it and its brilliant for restoring apps when flashing a ROM a day but I found a software which backs up Apk's which makes TB not so significant to me.

yeah TB does that too...

and is much better it compresses it too...

for

com.imdb.mobile-f266c3f6c66160e1aa6e481b86ad3105.apk.gz

just extract the file and u get the apk

<
(This is not me ....im just a stupid user... i meant the TB app pawns every other backup app)

Lol .

How to identify a Ignorant user ?

no offence ...but who is igonorant now...

yeah TB does that too...

and is much better it compresses it too...

for

com.imdb.mobile-f266c3f6c66160e1aa6e481b86ad3105.apk.gz

just extract the file and u get the apk

<
(This is not me ....im just a stupid user... i meant the TB app pawns every other backup app)

no offence ...but who is igonorant now...

Will that post help you sleep in the night ?

Is there any way for TB to automatically install backed up apps instead of asking user to click on install for every single app? Gets really irritating if you have lots of app on your cell.

Anyone want Android ROM cooking and theming guide here on TE?

Planning to write articles about Android APK modifications (precompiled system apk and framework), ROM development, Theming existing frameworks etc.
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back