Android Mobile Phone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is juice defender.

any better recommendations?

I'm to looking for something like this.

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

Guys is there anyway I can time my mobile to go into silent mode in the night in case I forget to do it myself.

I remember in my earlier Nokia models I had the option to set timer for profiles like silent mode etc. These are for the days when I may forget to put mobile in silent mode in the night.

Have you guys tried either Profile Scheduler or Smart Profiles? They might suit your bill.

Here are the links, hope this helps.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.wetpalm.ProfileScheduler&feature=search_result

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.antutu.phoneprofilefree&feature=search_result

I tried to install terminalide again and free memory dropped to 78kb.

Actually the problem is when I try to install system then installation fails.

Please help guys, it's driving me crazy.

Use install manager to free phone memory by moving applications from phone memory to memory card.

^Or use Titanium Backup to move them all at once!

titanium backup will only backup the installed apps. it wont free up the memory used. Upon uninstallation of the apps after backing it up with titanium backup is also not a solution coz the backed up apps are mere apks that can be installed again on the phone and is unusable asis.

^Ummm have you seen all the options available? You are referring to it's main functionality. Go to Batch and under Move/Integrate tap on Move user apps to the SD card.

u caught me..
<
:) never tried that out as i never needed to try that up. thanks to my SGS with lots of space to use and other apps like app2sd.
<
:)

try the MIUI music player. it definitely had m3u support when I used a long time ago. Don't know if it still has. Also has a nice EQ.

Problem solved, though don't know how.

Since lack of eq was my main problem, I installed an app called Music Equaliser (spelling not sure). It was good enough for my needs. Still, I ended up buying Winamp Pro a few days later (not because the equaliser app was lacking anything).

Then I installed lot of other apps. Yesterday, when I launched the default music player, it was listing all my playlists! I guess some software I installed added that support.

Guys does anyone know of an app which has News ticker flashing news without me having to open the app. Maybe something like widget?

Guys does anyone know of an app which has News ticker flashing news without me having to open the app. Maybe something like widget?

Try Pulse News app it has widgets of different sizes.

And you can also try Google's default News & Weather widget.

My wife has an S2 and she was looking for some kind of news ticker. Her phone has an inbuilt news ticker but that shows only International/US news and it doesn't have settings to change it to India news. I tried other apps but most of them require for the app to be started.

My wife has an S2 and she was looking for some kind of news ticker. Her phone has an inbuilt news ticker but that shows only International/US news and it doesn't have settings to change it to India news. I tried other apps but most of them require for the app to be started.

I think you can add a section of your own (eg India/Android ) in the default app but I ain't sure if you could select that section in the news widget, still do try by adding a section.
<

I think you can add a section of your own (eg India/Android ) in the default app but I ain't sure if you could select that section in the news widget, still do try by adding a section.
<

I am unable to select sources only for the widget, but you can uncheck 'US' and 'World' from News app settings and then the widget only shows relevant news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back