Android Mobile Phone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any FM Radio app for using the phone's transmitter (not the internet based ones)? I need one to install on ICS

s there any FM Radio app for using the phone's receiver (not the internet based ones)? I need one to install on ICS

Is there any FM Radio app for using the phone's transmitter (not the internet based ones)? I need one to install on ICS

Stupid Query: Your phone does have FM module right ?

If yes then i will try getting you the FM Radio apk i have in my ZTE Blade.

#raksrules Yes it does
<
Thing is the custom ICS rom I have installed doesn't have one, and I wasn't able to find a FM tuner on the Market. An apk would help! I am not sure if the apks can be interchanged, but I have a Desire HD. No harm in trying

I tried that. After a lot of trial and error, there was one particular setting which resulted in it playing the sound in a very patchy manner. I don't think it is a reception issue as the stock ROM would work fine at the same location.

Sprint is the only one I think. But be careful while using it, a lot of people have blown their speakers using incorrect settings.

#manu1991, yes I read that. Thankfully the app gives a warning on the setting which has caused the speaker damage thing. I did try the other options once again, but couldn't find anything consistent. I have therefore given up the thought of listening to FM on this phone for the time being.

The new Sense UI is awesome. Looks good and is pretty fast. Have loaded the ROM from the One series of phones on my Inspire 4g

I am facing a serious problem with my SGS2.

My phone got switched off due to low battery and when i switched on i got a message stating

"USB storage damaged"

Has anybody faced this problem before??

Any solutions??

Facing a mysterious problem since yesterday. Google Play/market is not working and showing "Server Error" whenever I try to use it through my home wifi.. However, it works well with mobile data.

Everything else is working and I can access net on mobile through wifi, only market is not working.

Factory reset, wiping or even changing the rom has not helped yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back