Ankit Phadia.. Again !

ROFL, this dumbass' "exploits" composed of batch files that would shut down your system back when I was mildly interested in this. I actually googled his name back in 2000 I think when he first came onto the scene and even though what he explained in his articles was news to me back then, it never really seemed like hacking, lol.
Hell, pay me 500 bucks and I'll teach you how to set up netcat to listen on some obscure port which you can later hook onto and add as many admin accounts as you want to, lol. The real stuff is probably a lot harder.

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
ROFL, this dumbass' "exploits" composed of batch files that would shut down your system back when I was mildly interested in this. I actually googled his name back in 2000 I think when he first came onto the scene and even though what he explained in his articles was news to me back then, it never really seemed like hacking, lol.
Hell, pay me 500 bucks and I'll teach you how to set up netcat to listen on some obscure port which you can later hook onto and add as many admin accounts as you want to, lol. The real stuff is probably a lot harder.

Not only a lot harder, but a lot less glamorous..unless you possess a secret hollywood OS..

I had posted his article on an international website way back..i was said article codes have lot of mistakes plus its totally ripped from sites....

His books which made him star were extract plagarised from internet...

It was just compilation about to boast your internet power...

Like resetting cmos with code to enable floppy drive etc(2-3 line assembly dos codes etc)

I went to Vijay mukhi seminar where he was busy teaching me buffer overflow stuff of C and saying the same is used to hack websites thats it..later he allowed some media person in and started boasting he thought every detail about hacking and how it happens(which he didnt)

ITs just exaggeration

Do u people think country which has linus torvalds (who makes OS) will employ a guy from a country who has just 2-3 books on his name to help them??

Ask any companies does they recruit guys who has taken his certificates...

Media has no business......They cant harass him now as he earn more than 15-20 lakh per month fooling people all over the country being an orator ...His age when his book was publish made him famous...

The guy is on MTV talking about ways to rip audio from youtube vids. Yep, he definitely strikes to me as the kind of person who supposedly turned down working for/with the FBI.

Nearly qualifies as a male version of Rakhi Sawanth.

^^:rofl: Fadia is an epic failure :p Ohh and someone teach him to rip off the plastic cover from that lappy else he will write a new book on it as well :p

Steganography and Cryptanalysis. Does he have a PhD degree in Maths or Statistics ? These concepts just cant be learnt over the internet, although you can use tools that are already available.

He's supposedly at the CS dept in Stanford getting himself an undergrad degree.. from what an friend of mine down at Stan told me, after freshman year, he didn't even select CS for a major :-|

cyrux said:
Steganography and Cryptanalysis. Does he have a PhD degree in Maths or Statistics ? These concepts just cant be learnt over the internet, although you can use tools that are already available.

As I mentioned, he is a Script Kiddie at best. He can use tools, but does not know how they work.

Steganography does not require a math or statistics degree. Just a basic knowledge of programming and math. You basically have to encode information into a harmless looking medium without visibly changing it. The medium can be images/music/video or whatever you can think of. I did a few techniques of my own (Though no where near a professional app) and presented a tech paper at a College Tech Fest and even won a prize. :p

However Cryptanalysis is a different ball game altogether and does require considerable knowledge of math/statistics/computer programming. Its a problem that people have been trying to solve back since the days of the first coded messages. Its hard to decode encrypted data even if you know there is encrypted data in file and the encryption is trivial, never mind stegenography where you don't even know there is some encoded information. Its nowhere near the way Mr Ankit puts it. Just peer at an image hard for 4 months and suddenly it dawns on you that there is information in it.

Lord Nemesis said:
However Cryptanalysis is a different ball game altogether and does require considerable knowledge of math/statistics/computer programming. Its a problem that people have been trying to solve back since the days of the first coded messages. Its hard to decode encrypted data even if you know there is encrypted data in file and the encryption is trivial, never mind stegenography where you don't even know there is some encoded information.

LIke the movie the beautiful mind..where russel was working for a secret agency right?

MAGNeT said:
LIke the movie the beautiful mind..where russel was working for a secret agency right?

Development of computing technology owes a lot to Cryptanalysis during the Word War II. Earlier people used to analyze coded messages manually. Its not only time consuming, but required talented people with strong skills in Mathematics and statistics. But then encryption technology was getting better with the Germans using the Enigma and further variations of it. Cryptanalysts in Europe (These groups included several people whose contributions we read about in our Math, Statistics and Automata Theory text books) slowly started using Electro-mechanical devices for helping to decode such messages and these were the basis for modern computers.

This is one of the epic Book of Mr. Ankit Fadia: :rofl:

qo8t5f.jpg

[via] :rofl:

I haven't read this book, but of course he must have pasted his Photu on the Google Homepage Or Might have break Gmail's AES-256 Bit Encryption

He and his Books are Epic Fail... Sorry... PHAIL :rofl:

OMFG.. that @$$ what phail books, i knew he was kinda useless but giving information like " everybody on internet has an IP address and can be traced...blah" . For heavens sake every kid knows this.

ultra vires said:
OMFG.. that @$$ what phail books, i knew he was kinda useless but giving information like " everybody on internet has an IP address and can be traced...blah" . For heavens sake every kid knows this.

But does any kid had the idea of pasting it in a book bring it in market and than earn ard self proclaim 20lakh+ salary a month?

MAGNeT said:
But does any kid had the idea of pasting it in a book bring it in market and than earn ard self proclaim 20lakh+ salary a month?

No one in the right mind would try a stunt like that. I heard that most of his content is ripped off from other sources. Plagiarism is not looked upon kindly in the rest of the world. So the higher the Indian media is going to rise him, the harder he is going to fall when the real authors sue him for damages.

I think he pays NEWS Papers for Printing Articles about him :rofl:

He came to my college with his Lappy with some Keylogger software installed. He called someone to access his Email Address (AFAIK, as I was not a part of his 300/- Seminar :p) and than Log Out.

After that he showed everyone that he can hack and access anyone's email address and every one was like OMFG..... :rofl:

My foolish college library has 8 copies of his Ethical Hacking book, almost all of them have hardly been issued more than once :mad:

Damn, foolish people, dont provide the books we need while keep adding such crap books.

Back