Anything from Dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
dell2209wa 17000 hmm prices of this monitor have gone up or wot? was selling 4 atleast 500 bucks less

Oh!! You already got payment details from Satan ?

sathyanaidu said:
Hey, I've made the payment for 1 x Dell 2209W of Rs 8,200/-. Check ur inbox for transaction and shipping details.

@Satan
Can you send me the payment/account details thru PM ?

I would like to confirm the pricing on the Dell SP2309W before I order from you. Is it Rs 12,600.00/- delivered to Bangalore ?

Based on the first post, what are the chances of not getting the bill in my name ? This might be important for me, so can you confirm the same ?

Satan said:
Sorry buddy. No more quotes for the time being; atleast till we get a few orders rolling. Hang on though... it shouldn't be too long. :bleh:

Hey yaar not fair...Dell BT headphones were one of the first items being inquired for...
waiting eagerly for them....pls pm once u update its price

@ rajndra
Sent you payment details.

@vinayaga
Pricing is the same. Sent you payment details as well. I'm trying to get the bills in the name of the buyers, however that is not confirmed yet so for all intents and purposes, assume that the invoice will not be in your name.

@Nimit
I'm doing my best buddy. I absolutely have NO time at all. Dell Sales is not exactly the fastest gun in the east. I will get you your quote... it'll prolly take a little longer, but i'll get it.

Thanks for the prompt response. I can wait up to one week for a confirmed answer from you on the bill name. Should I wait till one of your other orders is delivered so you can confirm this point ?

You could, but the problem is that the prices could go up. I don't know how long I can continue to get these prices.

2209WA's are ordered from Malaysia. The only way we can get better pricing if it a GO of 5-10 pieces.

I think we can get it for around 16k.

I need somebody to find the best price that it is currently available for and post back.

If its around 16 I am in for one. Have asked the local dealer to confrm his quote, will updae as soon as he updates me.

Satan said:
@Nimit
I'm doing my best buddy. I absolutely have NO time at all. Dell Sales is not exactly the fastest gun in the east. I will get you your quote... it'll prolly take a little longer, but i'll get it.
Okay sir...u wont hear a peep from me....just PM me whenever u get the quote..
Dont forget:cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back