Audio Audiophile and gears

Anyone selling a 4.4mm female to 2.5mm male Adapter?

last one’s remaining.

here’s another overpriced one.

last one’s remaining.

here’s another overpriced one.
Both are overpriced

Both are overpriced
That’s why I said another. Anyway it’s headphonezone, can’t expect any reasonable pricing when they are the only retailer of the product. Pure evilness.

Remeber the time when 7hz timeless they brought first in India. Priced at 21k. Went like this for several days. Soon after audiostore and conceptkart brought 7hz at 17k. Then hpz priced same to ‘match’ the competitors. Now I try to avoid buying from them as much as possible.

Guys I am looking for a pair of TWS, as I never used tws I need suggestions -

Usage & preference -
* Only for watching movies and OTT content. Want to get a bit cozy in blanket without worrying about wires.;)
* Sound quality (aptx preferred) and comfort , I don't care about anything else.

budget is as as low as it gets, may be 2k to max 5K.

I am thinking of some edifier, soundcore or soundpeats engine 3 or may be oppo buds , no clue about sound signature and connectivity.

My dive in this hobby.
I used soundmagic e10c for 3 years, widely regarded as the value choice for balanced audio.
Recently left channel wire got damaged and in the rush for getting something functional, I got Realme Buds 2.

Now the E10c is three times as expensive as the Realme buds. It is also better sounding. But is it 300% better sounding? No, the difference is very subtle and I believe the mic on the realme thingy is actually better than what was on the E10c. So when you go down this audiophile route, things get very pricey for very little payoff

Got Fiio UTWS5 last week, needless to say an awesome product from Fiio. Explosive combo when combined with Andromeda 2020. Never thought we can get to this sonic level with TWS.

Attachments

• B0449592-1B77-436A-981C-5C7CAB4F5A17.jpeg
    B0449592-1B77-436A-981C-5C7CAB4F5A17.jpeg
    285.7 KB · Views: 126
@ibose as I can see you're using nothing ear (1) buds , how good are these ?
Fkart is already offering 1k+ discount on these,
I think I had described by experience already in a few posts here. You may need to search.
Overall they are good for the price (I had got it discounted by 1k with 6 months free Spotify and in a good exchange offer with some old Logitech earphones).
The sound is fairly good, bit on the warmer side but then you would probably get better sounding buds in that price range or if you pay a bit more. Also the mic isn't the best when it comes to noisy environments and the NC is meh but I mainly use it for listening during my walks. For me the comfort is the clear winner. You put it on and just forget it. They are very light but fit pretty well and you can enjoy long listening sessions.
The app is rudimentary but gets the job done. I wish they offered something beyond just SBC and AAC, at least AptX.
Edit : I see you are looking for AptX so this will not be an option. You can look at Scarbir's reviews and decide.

Last edited:
Yes, these looks light weight and comfortable. Just seen some videos, youtubers showed some concern regarding lag too.
I don't care about mic , calling or ANC but still I think I should skip.

Back