Audio Audiophile and gears

Thank you for reading my terrible review
Nice quick review man. Chi-Fi is indeed a rabbit hole. If you want more bass then by all means get the CCA CRA. But if you are looking for something more neutral you can also try the 7hz Zero. But these will be sidegrades rather than upgrades. Get the Aria if you like bass or the Dunu Titan S if you like something neutral, these would be upgrades.

Moondrop Aria Snow Edition.
Thieaudio Legacy 2
7hz Salnotes Dioko

Alright I'm sleepy so I'll just do a terrible quick review

Got the blons from headphonezone within a day (chennai to bangalore)
You can get the IEMs i quoted above or if you want to save a little bit money while upgrading. Get the truthhear Zero. It's just 4k and but gives good bang for buck & can compete with many 6-10k sets. ]

Sorry. I'm new to this website. I think i tagged wrong post. It seems like you already got the BLON 03. they are a good set but a little bit old now and not in top 5 anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. I'm new to this website. I think i tagged wrong post. It seems like you already got the BLON 03. they are a good set but a little bit old now and not in top 5 anymore.
Truthear zero aren't available directly on any site in India. They have to be imported.
Also what are your top 5 iems under 2000.

Truthear zero aren't available directly on any site in India. They have to be imported.
Also what are your top 5 iems under 2000.
You can buy from shenzenaudio. They will send it without any delivery charges & it comes through India post. So no taxes as well.

Very easy to buy.

Below 2000 i would say.
7hz Zero (personally i I prefer more bass, if you don't need heavy bass but want good mid/lows get this)
CCA CRA (very popular V shape)
Moondrop CHU (similar to 7hz Zero)
KZ ZSN pro X
KZ CRN (a little above 2k but well worth it)

I'm looking to get pre-owned / used HD650 and JDS Labs Atom+
I have a PS Audio DAC for my main setup, which I will be using to feed to Atom.

I have decided Atom purely based on the cost and praise from ASR. Does it drive HD650 without issues? I have heard HD650 can pose impedance dips so a powerful amp with solid grip and extra watts is necessary.

Also how much one can pay for the combo?

@rdst_1, I can't write PM so tagging you here to get some advice.

Posting this on behalf of friend who wanted to buy portable DAC. Basically he got new Samsung which don't have 3.5 mm jack and was about to purchase convertor but suggested to go for entry level DAC instead. He is looking for basic DAC with USB C port. Is there any entry level DAC available for this requirements, how about this one: Tiandirenhe CX31993

Posting this on behalf of friend who wanted to buy portable DAC. Basically he got new Samsung which don't have 3.5 mm jack and was about to purchase convertor but suggested to go for entry level DAC instead. He is looking for basic DAC with USB C port. Is there any entry level DAC available for this requirements, how about this one: Tiandirenhe CX31993

He can try Venture Electronics Avani or Abigail.
There is also apple dac(costs 1k) but it may have problem with full output on android.

I'm looking to get pre-owned / used HD650 and JDS Labs Atom+
I have a PS Audio DAC for my main setup, which I will be using to feed to Atom.

I have decided Atom purely based on the cost and praise from ASR. Does it drive HD650 without issues? I have heard HD650 can pose impedance dips so a powerful amp with solid grip and extra watts is necessary.

Also how much one can pay for the combo?

@rdst_1, I can't write PM so tagging you here to get some advice.
There is a schitt Magni and jds labs atom for sale in the Indian Audio PLGS Facebook group.

Which would be better for listening to music and gaming? Swans m10 or Presonus Eris 3.5? I understand they are at different price points but would like to know if anyone has had chance to listen to both and have any feedback.

Which would be better for listening to music and gaming? Swans m10 or Presonus Eris 3.5? I understand they are at different price points but would like to know if anyone has had chance to listen to both and have any feedback.
The latter is meant more for studio monitoring. I would think that the Swans are more up your alley.

Back