After goin thru the replies i see that most of them haven't seen the movie in IMAX3D and are saying movie isn't great :S.Hell no way the exp in IMAX 3D totally amazing,the entire movie was in 3D:D.

^ I will be watching it in the World's biggest Dome theatre for the ultimate experience :D .Avatar @ IMAX Dome 3D :eek:hyeah:

I just saw it in e-square. Not sure if it was imax or w/e but oh my ****ing god... i thank god that i'm born in this time where I was able to experience this lol.

This is the single best thing I have EVER seen.

I am stunned. My mouth was hanging open most of the movie going fack fack fack with goosebumps 90% of the time.

red_devil said:
guys someone pls tell me where i can watch teh movie in 3D @ B'lore and the approx cost of ticket

Inox, Garuda Mall, Jayanagar
I watched it there

You need to deposit 200 for the 3d glass though (refundable after the show)

Gannu said:
Damn it just give a watch! I'll be coming down to Mumbai one of the weekends to watch it. :p

Btw how do I get to Wadala from Bandra? :ashamed:

catch a local from bandra..ones going to CST and panvel do go through wadala and are less crowded than all other routes.

Roxtin said:
Hmm I hate Inox seats (too small for me :p) and ESquare is very far so prolly I'll watch it at Fame.

Where ever you watch the movie, fully avoid Inox Pune/ Cr@p screen ruined the movie for me.

sh1t sh1t sh1t :mad: . Bunch of Inox morons, idiots, @ssholes :mad: . The scrren has lines like cheap movie theatres and the sound was cr@p.

Last 3D movie i saw was a documentry in IMAX, this was not even near to it, and that surely is only because of this POS Inox Cinema hall.

:evil: :hellno: :hater:

Just came back from the show and I'm just searching for my JAW, which seems to be lost since it dropped at the beginning of the show. *smile*

The movie was out of this world. I am out of words to actually express it. Before I begin, a big word of caution to people who are yet to watch this movie, watch this movie in 3D OR don't watch it at all. Seriously, it would take away the whole experience of this movie.

Now coming to the movie itself, James Cameron is a genius; a visionary. A person who has a larger than life imagination and knows how to project it. This movie is not just a movie, it's a dawn of a new worlds experience. If you ever wanted to look up close to world other than our own, then this is the movie you need to watch (again IN 3D only).

The storyline wasn't something very different, but was passable. What makes this movie worth watching is the level of detail, it has involved, in creating a fictional planet like Pandora. It's amazing how things you have always seen in dreams can come into reality. The artwork, the cinematography, creatures, make-up detail etc. define the very word 'perfection'.

The visuals certainly deserve an Oscar this year and if possible, the movie as well. It was technically outstanding. I loved the soundtrack as well. It gelled properly with the desired scenes.

Frankly, I went with less expectations, but came out dumbstruck. Cameron really deserves all the praise he gets. He really has achieved the pinnacle of movie making. I really hope that he keeps making such ground-breaking movies. It sets the benchmark really high each time for every movie industry.

^^ Where did you watch it ? Was it normal flat screen 3D or the IMAX experience ?

Gannu said:
^Thank you jith.

Dude ! you better meet me this time when you come to Mumbai .:p If you are coming in Jan,i might be able to give you company for the movie as well :D

FaH33m said:
^^ Where did you watch it ? Was it normal flat screen 3D or the IMAX experience ?

I wish it was IMAX experience, but I had to settle for Cinemax Growel normal 3D. But trust me, it was still a kick-ass experience. IMAX, I'm sure, you be the penultimate place to really enjoy this movie.

Bottom Line: Watch it in 3D. Don't worry about spending big buck on it, as your return is much higher. :)

Thanks :D .4:15 show today . Fame Raghuleela,Vashi . Ofcourse in 3D .hehehe will watch it again in Imax dome later next month.

FaH33m said:
Thanks :D .4:15 show today . Fame Raghuleela,Vashi . Ofcourse in 3D .hehehe will watch it again in Imax dome later next month.
Believe me, I'm planning on the same thing, provided this movie is still there. But Wadala is way too far, to be honest. :(

BTW enjoy and do share the experience with us. ;)

Back