Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

jc36lect3r said:
Finished the SP. Uninspired, underwhelming and derivative. Cannot hold a candle to the level of SP we have come to expect from COD series. Except the Going Hunting mission everything was forgettable.

This, coming from a BF3 fanboi? :O

j/k

Chirag, please stick to English when posting on the forums. Thanks.

These 4 missions were pretty decent from the campaign..

> Night Shift(my Favourite)

> Going Hunting

> Rock and hard place

> and the one after the previous mission(forgot the name :p)

Gannu said:
This, coming from a BF3 fanboi? :O

Haha. After all the hype they put up, it was quite a disappointment. By the way, wasn't the people from Infinity Ward scooped up by EA? DICE should have hired them to make the SP.

^Hey but wasn't the F-18 mission cool? I mean I've never played those flight sims but this was an awesome addition to the game!

indian server kicked all players lol. My K/D ratio improved to 0.7 (=98/140). The game is lot of fun. Its like camping in COD(which i hate the most) in big maps. Love the sniping. Never had such an experience in sniping in a long time. Got a long shot of 229m. :p

check my sig.

kvikram said:
It feels very large at first. But keep using it and you will really love iylt. :D
Actually I didn't find it large. It just feels weird. In fact I wouldn't have mind if I had it had been even bigger. I don't have a large hand, but I have long fingers. :p
Aman27deep said:
MX518 is a legendary mouse Viralbug :p
Most certainly it is. :) You have no idea how torn up I was on which mouse to get next. I always ended up thinking to get another MX518 since I'm accustomed to it nicely, it's very comfortable and lasts long too. Plus given the fact that Razer mice don't have good durability, I wasn't very keen on getting the DA. But I just thought why not try a new mouse and see how it is. :p The DA was the second choice.
If I don't like it after a couple of months, I'll get back to my MX518 which is still in working condition. :p

@Bluffmaster - Same as you mate. I used to play lots of CS1.6 a few years ago, no MP experience other than that at all. I do get my noob ass kicked, but it's still really fun. :D

After spending quite some time in MP, i can only say i have started to get the hang of it.
Each map has a class that is best for it. (Engineers rule Conquest-Metro).
Have tried co-op mission once and even if u are doing the easy mode, it can get a bit overwhelming.
Loving every moment of it. Yet to start the campaign though

Done with SP. Only mission i liked was the F18 one. What was that stupid key combination fights. Last few missions were boring. Was waiting for it to end. Story made no sense. Anyway dont have much time to spend for MP. Will be grabbing COD when it releases next week. That should be fun.

:clap:... knifed him?? He must be on his new DA. Will take time to get used to :)

Run with other members and you wont feel lonely. Its the best possible way to stay alive :)

Some servers have friendly fire on, so most of the times I fire with a SMAW, my team mates atleast 2 of them die...:eek:hyeah:

ubergeek said:
I got viral bugs tag :eek:hyeah:

btw i really need good squad mates :( i suck when iam alone especially on big maps

my k/d's bad too, but i guess this is just the start of this game, will improve over time =.= i need it to cross 1.6

rey3z.png

I think total sales have crossed 10 mil. I read somewhere no sure though....

Nice to see so many people on a MP oriented game, if I must say :)

Mine is always fluctuating between 0.5 to 0.6 I dont think I will get it to 1 even after 2 months

Well its much much harder to increase the score over time as it is to keep it constant at a good level from the beginning, as time goes those stats start evening out, in time you will have way more kills and deaths than now so increasing that ration is very very tough, right now a kill streak of 10 kills will change you KD ration maybe a lot, but in two months that 10 kill streak will mean nothing to improve the score as yours stats would be in 1000's so 10 kill wont matter so much....

Just statistics...

.......and if I may add, guys please don't go after KD ration but if anything go after points per minute or something, thats Battlefield!!!

Back