Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

I will check if my friends have a high level character. Save games are not needed since they might want to level their characters differently. All the best for the exams!

Guys, whats happening, we just left the game midway, is there a chance we can pick up from where we left? Have any of you from our team completed the game?

No, but I am playing another character with 2 friends, trying to bring them up to level 22 where we left off. Then maybe we can resume our playthrough.

^^ Hehe, the loot is very addictive. Besides, I got a copy for cheap during the Winter sale and so did my friends and a lot of time is saved for not needing to setup Tunngle and Skype.

In December a site named GamersGate was selling Borderlands 2 4 pack for 50% off ($29.99 per copy). However, someone screwed up and for 2 hours they had the price of a 4 pack as $5.6 :D I myself missed the deal, but a lot of people bought it and sold the keys in Reddit, from where I bought one for about $10.

In December a site named GamersGate was selling Borderlands 2 4 pack for 50% off ($29.99 per copy). However, someone screwed up and for 2 hours they had the price of a 4 pack as $5.6 :D I myself missed the deal, but a lot of people bought it and sold the keys in Reddit, from where I bought one for about $10.

Holy mother of god, should have let us know!!!...

I would have, but I myself saw the price error long after it was fixed, was in office :( And then the normal going price for a key in Reddit was about $20-$25, which is still cheaper by their standards but more than what an original comes for in Flipkart. Luckily after days of trawling and haggling I found a guy who exchanged it for Torchlight 2.
@krugur, you surely can! Do you have a character around level 21-25?

Last edited by a moderator:
@jc36lect3r ... sorry man just an axton and a few low level ... axy is something around 35 ... didnt know u guys are still so low.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys let me know what you all are deciding.Kindly drop a pm as i am little busy these days and is less frequent to this forum as well as gaming.

Back