Borderlands 2 -Discussion Thread

Playing through now. At level 23 I guess. Got mostly purple weapons and they rip through the Hyperion robots like a chainsaw through butter. Quite better than the 1st part. Co-op on Tuungle quite okay. Most games are like version mismatch :| So playing alone.

Look again, it's not.

It looks OK in Tapatalk..Anyway changed it on CPU now
2motwdl.jpg

Playing through now. At level 23 I guess. Got mostly purple weapons and they rip through the Hyperion robots like a chainsaw through butter. Quite better than the 1st part. Co-op on Tuungle quite okay. Most games are like version mismatch :| So playing alone.

never knew girls liked BL too.. what char are u?? maya?? :p

Honestly the later quests in the game are getting way too tough to go solo on... just too many Stalkers and mechs spawning to handle alone. :annoyed:

Alright since i am playing borderlands 2 and borderlands simultaneously it seems bl2 had improved a bit visually.Certain levels looks wonderful.
Good use of texture,af,lighting and colour

'Borderlands 2's' Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty DLC hits October 16th

66030293.png

81795674.jpg

The first campaign-expanding downloadable content for Borderlands 2 will have players teaming up with the one-eyed pirate queen Captain Scarlett on an adventure across the deserts of Pandora.

Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty, which also includes a new sand skiff vehicle, hits October 16th for $9.99, or you can get it as part of the $29.99 season pass which includes three more expansion packs.

You can read more about our time playing the expansion next week when the embargo lifts for our hands-on impressions and interview with Gearbox.

Source: TheVerge

F*ck yeah! :yahoo:

Borderlands 2 second expansion uncovered as 'Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage

Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty just released for Borderlands 2 but we already know what's coming up next-DLC wise for the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC shooter thanks to the discovery of hidden PS3 trophies on Wednesday.

Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage was outed as the next Borderlands 2 expansion pack when a trio of PS3 trophies made their way to NeoGAF complete with descriptions. The Captain Scarlett DLC was leaked the exact same way when trophies for it were spotted in the Mechromancer DLC. Gearbox may want to look into that.

The name of the DLC resembles the title of the DLC that The Sorcery developer, The Workshop, was said to be working on. If that's the case, then Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage should last around 10 hours.

The descriptions of the PS3 trophies are below so beware of spoilers before continuing.

1 Bronze - Explosive - Complete the mission "Long Way To The Top".
1 Silver - Motorhead - Completed all Campaign of Carnage side missions.
1 Gold - Obsessed - Collected 10 pictures of Moxxi in Campaign of Carnage.

Source: Examiner

GearBox sure do know how to provide additional content in style. :bigok:

Here are some screenshots from my test run after I cleaned my system, @tarey_g, @Ethan_Hunt, @quan chi, what do you say? Do I still need that serious hardware upgrade? :D

Resolution is 1920x1080. Check the screenshots in their original size. :p

Settings

My Bad-Ass Rank :p

Sanctuary & Hyperion Space Station

That Looks like a city.

Dust

Dust 2 :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back