Brainwavz M4 available at 60% off for $28 (Standard Price is $69.50)

Not true in my experience. It takes a maximum of three days.

6/13/2012 8:39:00 AMINDIACHENNAI (MADARS) AIRSend item to customs (Inb)
6/13/2012 1:09:00 PMINDIACHENNAI FOREIGN POST OFFICEReturn item from customs (Inb)
6/13/2012 2:34:00 PMINDIACHENNAI FOREIGN POST OFFICESend item to domestic location (Inb)
6/15/2012 1:44:00 PMINDIACOIMBATORE
Deliver item (Inb)
SIGNED BY :

Nopes have tried already contacting to that number.
Line's busy
Line's Temporarily out of service
Keeps ringing.

These are the only things that happen :annoyed:

Is the Offer still Open?? I know I caught up late but I badly need one..Pls let me know if ny1 brought it and have plans of selling it..You will make my day:)

I just got an registered letter from foreign post office. Stating that "there is no declaration as to the actual value/nature of parcel, you are requested to produce relevant documents.

1) Invoice/Receipt/Bill
2)Broucher/Catelogue/Technical Write up
3)Import Export code certificate/Import License/DGFT License in respect to restricted good.

If same is not provided within 10 days of receipt of the letter; they can send the parcel back or can confiscate it.

Now I have to go my self to claim these. This is BS, not sure what detail MP4Nation forgot to put on the parcel. I'll check with MP4 first.

^^ I have received a similar letter.

I had ordered two M4's, one on 3rd June and the other on 4th. Now I have received a letter from customs.
Since there are two parcels with my name and address, does that lower my chances of escaping customs duty. Both parcels were shipped via normal mail and are marked as gift worth 25$ each. How much duty can the customs dept. possibly levy ?

^^ I have received a similar letter.

I had ordered two M4's, one on 3rd June and the other on 4th. Now I have received a letter from customs.
Since there are two parcels with my name and address, does that lower my chances of escaping customs duty. Both parcels were shipped via normal mail and are marked as gift worth 25$ each. How much duty can the customs dept. possibly levy ?

You need to take the print out of the following items .

1. payment details [ transaction through paypal]
2. what is the value and whats inside the box
they will clear it , but u need to pay small amount of money , for this item there is some 27-28 percent of custom duty . And U need to go there or else u can send some one else on your behalf , if you are going to spend more than the price of product for just going and coming back you better stay out of this and let them send it back and claim refund from mp4nation .

I just got an registered letter from foreign post office. Stating that "there is no declaration as to the actual value/nature of parcel, you are requested to produce relevant documents.

1) Invoice/Receipt/Bill
3)Import Export code certificate/Import License/DGFT License in respect to restricted good.

If same is not provided within 10 days of receipt of the letter; they can send the parcel back or can confiscate it.

Now I have to go my self to claim these. This is BS, not sure what detail MP4Nation forgot to put on the parcel. I'll check with MP4 first.

myself just got the same ..

now what i have to do ??
produce the item bill in the post office ?? if so , i will surely be charged customs :( ..

have mp4nation missed the necessary declarations ??

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

they will clear it , but u need to pay small amount of money , for this item there is some 27-28 percent of custom duty . And U need to go there or else u can send some one else on your behalf , if you are going to spend more than the price of product for just going and coming back you better stay out of this and let them send it back and claim refund from mp4nation .

whats the use of producing bill , if they have marked the item as "gift" ??
how will i then convince customs that this is a gift item ??

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

do-not-reply@mp4nation.net bounced, what is their mail id guys?

use their support ticket system (help desk menu left side after login) and contact them

I don't mind paying a small amount as customs duty.
I'm more concerned about the Rs.5000 + 41 percent fine on items worth more than Rs.2000. The collective cost of both parcels is 50$ as marked on its declaration.
Will the customs consider each parcel separately or will they club the cost of both and levy duty.

1) Invoice/Receipt/Bill

Same situation here. Got a registered letter today asking for actual value.

I guess there were too many orders from Bangalore to escape attention from the Customs guys. I guess at other locations the items got away easily since those locations seem to have very few people who ordered.

I don't mind paying a small amount as customs duty.
I'm more concerned about the Rs.5000 + 41 percent fine on items worth more than Rs.2000. The collective cost of both parcels is 50$ as marked on its declaration.
Will the customs consider each parcel separately or will they club the cost of both and levy duty.
what is this rs 5000 + 41 percent fine ??

i had ordered 2 m4's in a single parcel , that means i will be charged
5000 + 41 percent of (56) ??

Same situation here. Got a registered letter today asking for actual value.

I guess there were too many orders from Bangalore to escape attention from the Customs guys. I guess at other location the items got away easily since those locations seem to have very few people who ordered.

Yeah I guess so as well, too many mp4s to be considered as gift. :p

I want to send them the scanned copy of attachment and there is no such provision in there contact us form. So need mail id.

whats the use of producing bill , if they have marked the item as "gift" ??
how will i then convince customs that this is a gift item ??
They wouldn't be asking you for a bill if they were convinced it was a gift. From the photos that others have received, it was clearly marked as having value of $25.

http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deal...z-m4-available-60-off-132490/p11/#post1667928

It would appear that Bangalore Customs aren't buying that it's a gift. There's nothing to do, but pony up whatever amount they demand. Hopefully, they'll keep it small since we all can prove it was only $28.

Back