BSNL 3G Thread

Guys which is the best plan right now for prepaid 3G users? Do the Ipad and Blackberry plans work without any issues on the 3G modem?

just today got a message from bsnl,

"Enjoy unlimited emails,browsing and messaging with blackberry plan Rs399/month for 2G and Rs999/Month for 3G available on pre/postpaid.call@1505 or 09416001505"

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Edit: i know there plans exist from long, but just posted since i got the message today :)

Guys got the 991 recharge done and received confirmation that i have received prepaid credit of 991.
The problem is that i am still being charged for data usage :(
Any idea whats wrong.
I am using this on my nokia x6.

Faraz said:
Guys got the 991 recharge done and received confirmation that i have received prepaid credit of 991.

Any idea whats wrong.

Doesn't it need a day to activate (by BSNL satndards)?

I am sure they have not activated the plan yet, wait for a min of 24 to 48 hours to get it activated, check with CC on the same.

Faraz said:

Any idea whats wrong.

You should not get any prepaid credit for that recharge. Check if your retailer did a top-up instead of recharge.

I am sure that BSNL still has this 999/- UL Plan for the iPad. My SIM needs to be recharged by the 16th. Will give it a shot and see how it goes.

Faraz said:
Any idea whats wrong.
Did you check your balance using *123# ??
It must not have increased from what you had previously before recharge.

PS: I know you did a RECHARGE and not a TOP-UP but whats harm in checking, if you havent already done.

Back