BSNL 3G Thread

Does the below MDMA screenshot look fine ???

I guess MTNL has capped the downlink to 2 Mbps in Mumbai (am i right) ??

Also the RAT shown on top right of the screenshot, changes between EDGE, 3G and HSDPA. I am guessing that in 3G i will get max of 384kbps and HSDPA i will get 3.6 Mbps ??

Is my assumption correct ?

fbjho4.jpg

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Currently getting max of 1.5Mbps but that is because as i mentioned before bad 3G connection at my home. Also constantly on my modem a light blue / greenish blue light is continously ON.

^^ You seem to be on a 2G GPRS Plan which are now limited to 128 kbps.

No chance to use 3G speeds these days on 2G GPRS plans !

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Seriously i wont. Its better that way

from what i know even you benefitted with it. Did'nt you ?

yes - surely i did !!

Good to know that you are keeping the way to urself. May be I was wrong to help out all in this thread and get my speed down from 5 Mbps to 2 Mbps :D

ggt said:
@supra
You dont have reliance 3g else i have no problems telling you what the story is :p.
Supra is a little bi curious I think you should show him what you can do :p ofcourse Iam talking about reliance 3g here!

Better why dont you post about it

The topic is gathering unwanted attention so i wont continue with the posts. :p
Afaik many on te know about the story and it would be foolish of me to give the details

@raksrules Please post the negotiated QOS once you reach Pune. I am also getting max. 2048 DL in MTNL mumbai with BSNL Maharashtra Sim, Wanna know if it is same in Pune or it increases.

And the latest version of Mobile partner is v16, and it supports voice calls and video calls as well for UMG1831. I'm currently using this version.

Got it on internet, don't know whether it actually works as I don't have a Reliance sim and reliance 3g signal is almost nil in my area.

RELIANCE 3G HACK

JUST ACTIVE U R GPRS JUST

DIAL *123*099# AND JUST

SEND RIM 3G TO 54321 FREE

DEMO FOR 3 MONTH USING THIS SETTING IP : 10.239.221.022 ACP. : RCOMNET

OR RCOMWAP

Back