BSNL 3G Thread

Reading all your posts, all I understood was I can get an iPad sim & use it in a 3g data card with 999 unlimited plan? Is it?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

999 on AXIS bank mobile recharge says 'invalid'.
99 too doesn't work. :(

PayTM is the way to go, if u want to recharge 999 on ipad SIM. :)

Show off! (Since 8/10)

[attachment=9102:15724.attach]

Attachments

• Docky.jpg
    Docky.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 217
^^Which software is that? i barely hit 8GB a day using it only for short time ...wonder how much it will do if i keep DL 24 X 7 ;).Last month i downloaded a whooping 78GB :p

Supra said:
@ Dushie YGPM :)
can I get the same pm regarding 98rs plan. If anyone else also knows share the same please. My bsnl broadband is not working since 1 week and I need some back up connection in the meanwhile

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

hey you guys.. Please answer my query too.. My Rs. 4200 plan expired on the 21st
of July and I've recharged it with 98
Rs. now. For the past 10 days, my speeds had not
been capped. Now they've capped it at 128kbps :mad:. I was however
wondering, how is it that BSNL has
capped speeds at 256 Kbps for some ppl and 128 KBps for others? Is it
region/state - specific? or just at
random? Any method by which we can forego or increase the speeds?(w/out a 3g data recharge of course)

So how does the 3GB 3G trick work?

Get a 3G SIM. Do some FRC to activate some plan. Then do the 3GB Rs.98 recharge?

Thats it? Friend wants to try it out in his phone. So can people who are already using it please confirm it still works?

^ Ask your friend to try that trick.
Some 3G SIM may get locked to 128kbps after 98 erecharge. Some might continue ass it is :)
Try your luck

I need help from people having the UL iPad plan from BSNL. The thing is that BSNL in Meghalaya did not have the iPad plan and this was made available to me as a special case due to the personal intervention of the DGM. I have obtained two SIMs from them with the iPad plan but the concerned officers are not able to configure the system for making the plan unlimited. I have been asked by the officer who is configuring the system to provide him with a couple of numbers on which these plans are active along with their circles so that he can speak with the officer in that circle and ask them how to configure this plan. Help will be appreciated. If you have the iPad plan from BSNL on prepaid, please pm me your number along with the circle/city you've got the SIM from.

Thanks

Edit: I have sent a few pms to those who have mentioned about their iPad SIMs here. Please help me out guys. :(

Back