Burnout Paradise - Discussion Thread

the game R.O.X!!!

It is Towwtally awesomeee...

Yes the game simply roxxxxxxxxxxxx @ 1680 x 1050 @ 8x AA @ 8800GT!

The game is really good.. Yes no GPS can get irritating in the beginning but its fun with the new map tracking system.

BIKE CONTROL SUX in this game.. rather dont play the bike part:p

GFX = kick ass and you realise that when you are with super fast cars.. "ROAD RAGE" simply rulezz!!

Dont see anything disappointing or "boring" with this game.. Much better than NFS ProShit and NFS UC! Infact seeing this.. EA is no more gonna go with NFS and will be working more with Burnout series. Anyways there are news of NFS series bn stopped for ever

b00gieMan said:
the game R.O.X!!!

The game is really good.. Yes no GPS can get irritating in the beginning but its fun with the new map tracking system.

GFX = kick ass and you realise that when you are with super fast cars.. "ROAD RAGE" simply rulezz!!

Dont see anything disappointing or "boring" with this game.. Much better than NFS ProShit and NFS UC! Infact seeing this.. EA is no more gonna go with NFS and will be working more with Burnout series. Anyways there are news of NFS series bn stopped for ever
Game looks good....so is gameplay...yea didnt like the bike controls...
NFS aint gonna be stopped.....fyi 4 new nfs titles are under development:eek:hyeah:

Is it me, or the games UI so freakin pathetic, I cant create profiles, I cant seem to quit once I go in. I mean wtf, I cant seem to locate the quit option.

What a disappointment, ports are turning out to be so horrible....

press f11 and f12 u have to scroll through the menus and there is this wierd option in the video settings called ssoa when i enable it tframe rate takes a hit BIG time :mad: revenge and takedown were awesome but PARADISE IS HELLLL :mad:

b00gieMan said:
the game R.O.X!!!

+1 to that....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that happened with me in the 1st race.. the best part is in this game like nfs no roads are blocked while you are in the race!! i simply love it (but ya its frustrating sometimes).. but you need to play tricks :D

Atleast let 1 opponent drive his car ahead of you and you followin him and keep checking the map below right hand side corner.. as soon as you start seeing your destination red mark pulsing or so.. just press the NOS go and TAKE THE b**ch DOWN! and YOU WIN!!!!!!!!

Also i liked the way it creates your profile and your liscence card! if you have a webcam it also takes ur pic adn adds it up to ur card!! also it takes your system name as the driver name.. it took b00gieMan automatically and i was like woah! zapped..

Ppl need to keep their eyes open as the menu is not as simple as other old games like nfs / grid..

Yes to quit > press ESC and then follow F1 and F2 and then you get Save / Quit. SSOA is BS dont ever even try using that it kills the game and makes you ashamed.. anyways even after you enable that not much differnce or a bigger deal.. so its okay

Also the guy from "Crash FM" keeps on talking in background "DO LISTEN TO HIM!!! Hez not just yapping.. his hints and stuffs really help you through out the game!
! 0 t A said:
I always get lost . . never reach the finish line in time :(

Speedz said:
Men Say - Cars,Lunch and Women - The Hotter the better!!

Women Say - Chocolates,Coffee and Men - The Richer the better!!
+ 1 to the quote in your signature :happy:

ok i take back all the things i siad about the game it is quite good and sorta grows on you the sense of speed is incredible and car crashes are awesome the only bummer is finding a route when you are in race is pretty irritating cuz u will be watching the map most of the time instead of the road the graphics are really good :D

ubergeek said:
ok i take back all the things i siad about the game it is quite good and sorta grows on you the sense of speed is incredible and car crashes are awesome the only bummer is finding a route when you are in race is pretty irritating cuz u will be watching the map most of the time instead of the road the graphics are really good :D

hehe....:)

Ok, i have finally got the hold of the controls and the MAP. . the indicator system is good once you get used to it.

The speed and the graphics are perfectly balanced.

AMAZING GAME. !

Atleast let 1 opponent drive his car ahead of you and you followin him and keep checking the map below right hand side corner.. as soon as you start seeing your destination red mark pulsing or so.. just press the NOS go and TAKE THE b**ch DOWN! and YOU WIN!!!!!!!!

Makes it simple to follow the map w/o you getting lost :p
ubergeek said:
ok i take back all the things i siad about the
game it is quite good and sorta grows on you the sense of speed is incredible and car crashes are awesome the only bummer is finding a route when you are in race is pretty irritating cuz u will be watching the map most of the time instead of the road the graphics are really good :D

i cant enable ssao :( performance dropds rapidly rite now iam running the game at 16x af and 16xaa all high and the gmae looks drop dead gorgeuos :D

dont use SSOA.. it CRAPS out the whole thing and its not even making any difference visually... kinda like AA for each and every 3 Object in the game env.. not worthy..
ubergeek said:
i cant enable ssao :( performance dropds rapidly rite now iam running the game at 16x af and 16xaa all high and the gmae looks drop dead gorgeuos :D

Back