Burnout Paradise - Discussion Thread

If it would have been after installation, i would have done something...:p
But it's coming after clicking EASetup or Autorun. I tried compatibility modes but no luck...

Plz help...:( I seriously want to play this game.

Okay, well i have installed this on my frnd's machine on which i have also installed Windows 7.. this game got installed and is playable with no issues on Windows 7 too..so compatibility is not an issue.

If you are installing from an ISO.. then try using a different iso mounter.. Daemon / Alcohol or something. Also if its ...cough...ahem...cough... then which release is it? coz i guess you are the 1st guy whoz getting this.. :(
clown_abhi said:
If it would have been after installation, i would have done something...:p
But it's coming after clicking EASetup or Autorun. I tried compatibility modes but no luck...

Plz help...:( I seriously want to play this game.

b00gieMan said:
Okay, well i have installed this on my frnd's machine on which i have also installed Windows 7.. this game got installed and is playable with no issues on Windows 7 too..so compatibility is not an issue.

If you are installing from an ISO.. then try using a different iso mounter.. Daemon / Alcohol or something. Also if its ...cough...ahem...cough... then which release is it? coz i guess you are the 1st guy whoz getting this.. :(

Googled the problem and many are facing the same issue in Burnout Paradise, NFS Undercover etc. :(

But no Solution.:no:
This was also dere in FIFA 09 but it could be fixed by a different EA Setup and Autorun.exe file.

Can anyone send these two files of Burnout Paradise to me? :)

clown_abhi said:
Googled the problem and many are facing the same issue in Burnout Paradise, NFS Undercover etc. :(

But no Solution.:no:

This was also dere in FIFA 09 but it could be fixed by a different EA Setup and Autorun.exe file.

Can anyone send these two files of Burnout Paradise to me? :)

lemme know....thru pm wt u need.

Game is not bad. But it gets boring VERY VERY quickly. Only the road rage events are epic fun! Others are pretty standard. And lack of directions is annoying. Really a pain.

I am at a CLass B license and am already bored.

Nikhil said:
Game is not bad. But it gets boring VERY VERY quickly. Only the road rage events are epic fun! Others are pretty standard. And lack of directions is annoying. Really a pain.

I am at a CLass B license and am already bored.

yea thats twitchy:( .....but first for pc...aint bad

Already bored of this game :-|. The open endedness itslelf has become a pain. The prior installments of this game rocked. The stupid map at bottom right doesn't help one bit. I just want it to return to its roots. Anyways Road Rage is still cool.
Switched to Mirrors Edge, loving it. :hap2:

i am damn frustrated with maps and no freaking directions.... but the crashes are pretty nice... although bike handling is too sensitive..

regards
neo

How do i change the controller from keyboard to my Logitech gamepad. It is nowhere seen in the active controllers option.

Any idea how to get it detected?

anybody finished all 120 events? I have 1 event to go, and can't see a single one on the map. I have completed 119 of them, in the Elite level.

Or do I have to complete all those schoolboy stunts to open the last event?

sangram said:
anybody finished all 120 events? I have 1 event to go, and can't see a single one on the map. I have completed 119 of them, in the Elite level.

Or do I have to complete all those schoolboy stunts to open the last event?

Got it, thanks anyway.

Here you go with the path link ;)
C:\Users\<ur username>\AppData\Local\Criterion Games

PS: Make sure you enable "show hidden files and folder"
rahul09 said:
Racers....need help..how to backup the burnout paradise profile....have to reinstall windows.

b00gieMan said:
Here you go with the path link ;)
C:\Users\<ur username>\AppData\Local\Criterion Games

PS: Make sure you enable "show hidden files and folder"
Ya got it thanks was trying for long :hap2:

Burnout Paradise PC

Does anyone here still play Burnout Paradise : The Ultimate Box PC?

If anyone is interested we I can host races/challenges during weekends.

Please let me know via these posts.

Regards,

Back