Burnout Paradise - Discussion Thread

You mean frnds along to join the server that u'll be creating or frnds along to chip in and share a copy of game (w/o simultaneous online gameplay)
Speedz said:
^^ Rs 999

@Aphro sure its worth if u have friends along...

well i guess the party pack which is for friends to play along on one system is already in d game ... n works for the ahem version as well...

its the online features which include simultaneous gaming on different systems for which the game is worth..

i saw on their site that u can share ur copy with ur friends.. but if it meant online features or not i don't know...

Well okay.. you can share the game for sure.. but am sure you cant share your online a/c coz it gets registered @ 1 ID and you can share the ID on diff computers but you cant use em simultaneously..
Speedz said:
well i guess the party pack which is for friends to play along on one system is already in d game ... n works for the ahem version as well...

its the online features which include simultaneous gaming on different systems for which the game is worth..

i saw on their site that u can share ur copy with ur friends.. but if it meant online features or not i don't know...

Speedz said:

Does that mean Splitscreen is there like the console version? Coz that would be freaking awesome. :clap: I spent 1 whole summer on Burnout 3 Takedown on my PS2, I loved that game. But since I have never played a driving game online ( Q3A/SWAT 4/UT3 addict), i am a little sceptical.

Aphro_EVO said:
Does that mean Splitscreen is there like the console version? Coz that would be freaking awesome. :clap: I spent 1 whole summer on Burnout 3 Takedown on my PS2, I loved that game. But since I have never played a driving game online ( Q3A/SWAT 4/UT3 addict), i am a little sceptical.

No there's no split screen.. there is instead a kinda lame turn by turn game...

turn by turn game WTF! will feel like a sick lamer gamin parlour in some el cheapo area!! hey mera chance hain.. nai kuttey kamine yeh mera chance hain main jeeta tu haara haramkhorr!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Speedz said:
No there's no split screen.. there is instead a kinda lame turn by turn game...

yup thre are so many sexy tracks... paradise city by Guns n Roses, Girffriend, etc.. i cant stop listening to em and Paradise City is my ringtone now :p lol
Nitari said:
amazing game, there is so many things one can do in the city ..graphics are top-notch and music rox too ...loved it to the core :)

Can I use my Momo with this? (Not the tibetan one, the one with which you drive a car!)

Also, I couldnt find the options menu. To change the various keyboard controls, video/audio settings, etc...

MOMO??? = WTF is that? :p

2ndly, for options... Press ESC. and then press F1 / F2 to change the menus :p... and thre are several menus.. so keep pressing till you find da one with your option.. sometime you need to keep your eyes open "WIDE ENUFF" :bleh:
Nikhil said:
Can I use my Momo with this? (Not the tibetan one, the one with which you drive a car!)

Also, I couldnt find the options menu. To change the various keyboard controls, video/audio settings, etc...

Dude.. i've already posted the answer :S:S...

Mods pls dlt this if its a Double Post by mistake
Nikhil said:

Hi,

I am trying to install this game but it gives an error

"Please insert CD/DVD into C:"

And then when i click Cancel, it aborts installation.
Any workaround for this guys???:no:

Ahem.. is it original??

You getting this b4 installation or after you getting this after you finish the installation and try to play game?
clown_abhi said:
Hi,

I am trying to install this game but it gives an error

"Please insert CD/DVD into C:"

And then when i click Cancel, it aborts installation.
Any workaround for this guys???:no:

Back