Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Discussion Thread

^Yes. After the completion of alternate levels, I save the game into a pen drive connected at all times. :ashamed:

It is a pain though since it keeps overwriting the same file. :(

Better to be safe than sorry. I have seen people's saving going kaput on level 11, which is just one level before the final boss fight. Now ain't that something? :p

Don't focus much on the magic oriented combo upgrades, you'll rarely use them. Stick to upgrading your whip combos.

^Yeah haven't upgraded much now - have about ~9k worth points to be spent. My strategy is pretty simple, dodge and block at the right moment so it fills most of the combat meter instantly and then use the X + X + X + LT combo. Works well for me. For TP, I do most of the other combos on the other lesser minions. Luckily, yesterday I was able to source most of the gems during the casual playthrough. :p

Btw something that I noticed was the sound track while facing a Titan draws a lot of similarity from the GOW series. I am not sure if anyone else noticed it.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Get Brotherhood ASAP and we'll start it the same way like we did for Siren. I'll get my copy today, so let me know when it's out in UAE, or was it Abu-Dabhi? :ashamed:

Dam! I'm so geographically challenged. :(

AC: Brotherhood is out already here, but I haven't finished AC2 :p

Reached Chapter 11 finally. I think I'd probably be completing the title today. :D

Been a good one by far except for the irritating platforming and puzzles. Had no hiccups w.r.t the game saves. :)

^You mean retail copies? I thought we were supposed to download the patch and apply it.
Anand, please complete AC 2 quick and we shall begin Brotherhood. Keep us posted. :)

Completed it yesterday. The final boss battle was a walk in the park. Gabriel could easily recover his health and have it maxed out at all times while fighting the last boss. I was extremely impatient towards the last 3 levels since Brotherhood was installed and I wanted to play the title anyhow! :p

Quite a lengthy game nevertheless. The puzzles and platforming gets irritating at times. :mad:

Castlevania Lord of Shadow

Hey guys is Castlevania Lord of Shadow available in India? Coz I have searched everywhere in Mumbai and didnt find it in stock. Plz any help will be appreciated. :)

Ethan_Hunt said:
The one post the credits? That couldn't be predictable, unless you have played the previous titles.
Not that one. I was referring to:

Zobek at the final confrontation with Gabriel before Satan appears and the final boss battle that ensues.

What is this game doing in this section of FORUM, This game is for Consoles only and I remember starting it in Console Section.

Mods...pls...shift it to Consoles Section !

Now that it's in Consoles section !!!

I started this game after purchasing this game in Oct 2010 :bleh:

Finished Chapter 1st on Warrior (Normal) Level with all Gems in Pocket & Few Trials Unlocked !
Now I see why its gonna be a helluva ride gtg 110% in this game :bleh:

Any tips...I'm already learning Counters but, I dunno what meter it fills up :S

Good luck scoring a 110% completion with the leet title.

:rofl:

I shall look forward to this achievement of yours. ;)

^Err....m not gonna do that...the controls sucks....it feels....as if m floating on the ground while m walking...GOW had much better feel to it...the camera cuts in @ unwanted moment. The...Counterstrike is also useless most of the time, as it stuns the enemy only for 1sec and they attack quickly after that 1 sec has passed..

Will finish the title in one play through and will move on to GT5...probably or ME2 / KZ3 :D

Back