Consumer Harassment, the Mitsu.in way

What this means, most importantly, is that there's no expectation of a timely reply to a support related email. They'll reply if and when they feel like replying. It could be hours or days or never. Every second they spend typing an email is a second away from monitoring their systems, their automations and their rollouts.
All that sounds reasonable until you see what they are actually doing. So you're saying one reply was enough of a hassle for them to incur loss from my purchase. See how much they are doing to hide their malpractice:
1. Check their support page. https://mitsu.in/contact. Do you see Phone support discontinued? That's a very recent edit. Actully I had called them on Sept 5, 2023 much before the 48 hour deadline to ask why my requests for confirmation were being ignored. In case their automation system was somehow magically hiding my mails or address updates. They said, "Phone support ended so you mail what you want." They had the time to add that edit but not reply to me. Check this reply by me where I had taken a screenshot of the same page on September 5, 2023.
You sure this practice doesn't appear darker than you think it is?
Well, I'll attach the new edit by them here so that they don't give this excuse that our phone support never ended.
Screenshot_20230908-184436_Firefox.png

2. Now check their legal agreements page. Last update? September 6, 2023.
Screenshot_20230908-185336_Firefox.png

Now, are you absolutely sure they are innocent even one bit? And they didn't have time to reply to me?
You sure it's just a coincidence that all these changes on their website began appearing once I raised my voice?

Let me repeat, they had the time to pick up my call on Sept 5 and tell me to send my mails for any support when this was clearly the serious matter of domain suspension. They say phone for serious and emergencies. They had the time to call me precisely on 12.15 PM on September 6, 2023 and send personal threats. They had the time to tell my sister 'We'll take care of you too". But they didn't have the time to just tell me if I was still violating anything after my update. They had time to undo my update as you very clearly know.

Last edited:
I the first part - I would say, all they were guilty of was having rude customer support. They were well within thier rights otherwise.

However, if OP is to be believed, what they have done after finding out this has been posted in the public domain seems inexcusable. Threats & forgery are defnately crossing a lot of lines.

Get an amicable solution and move on.

My 0.02$ is just cut your losses. This is not worth the mental agony you are going through. Value your time. Not every battle must be fought.

I would say, all they were guilty of was having rude customer support. They were well within thier rights otherwise.
Well, it was indeed within their rights. And my mail to them to which I got that bizzare response included "Please answer a few questions and I'll immediately send my Aadhar. Am I supposed to send my Aadhar here on Gmail or on your site? Am I supposed to send the 12 digit Aadhar number or should I send the entire copy?"

So you see, my questions were not invalid. I was not just whining about having my account suspended. I was asking them the questions that were perfectly reasonable for the context. That mail included all these with my expressed unhappiness over account suspension without warning.
if OP is to be believed, what they have done after finding out this has been posted in the public domain seems inexcusable. Threats & forgery are defnately crossing a lot of lines.
I have proof to back every word I have put here. If you follow the thread or check my last reply, you'd realize how they are actively attempting to cover up their mess.

Last edited:
You're focussing too much on details that don't have any bearing.

So you're saying one reply was enough of a hassle for them to incur loss from my purchase.

No, I said that by the time they retaliated, you were no longer a profitable customer so they stopped caring and decided to fabricate lies in their email complaint.

They said, "Phone support ended so you mail what you want." They had the time to add that edit but not reply to me.

Yes, exactly. Your issue was costing them time and money and they removed phone support. They had phone support for all this time and they removed it because of one issue with your account that made them realize phone support is a bad idea.

You sure it's just a coincidence that all these changes on their website began appearing once I raised my voice?

No, the changes were made because they encountered a problematic customer. They were naive/idealistic in thinking that they can offer phone support.

Basically, your ignorance of how domain registrations work caused a company to remove phone support and update their policies page. I guess that's impressive.

Now, are you absolutely sure they are innocent even one bit?

No one is saying they're innocent, I'm pointing out that you had a part in escalating this and it is because you do not know how this industry works.

I tried to explain how/why everything is from the experience I've had and so did other members, so that you do not repeat the same mistakes with another registrar.

You're not understanding that domain registrars like this company don't care about helping customers, they provide a service and expect you to know how it works. They're not consumer focused in the least, they're mostly a B2B type company.

You have the excellent advice by @Ir0nMerc if you want to pursue this legally, so there's nothing left to advise.

Personally, I would already have been working on version 2 of my website by this time with a new domain.

> Basically, your ignorance of how domain registrations work caused a company to remove phone support and update their policies page. I guess that's impressive.

Such companies should not exist, neither should have such undeserved attitude.
Not saying OP is 101% in the right to pursue so long, rather still will support OP than such pathetic excuse of companies which don't care about customers and show high-handedness. Indians deserve better.
As for OP, if you are young, welcome to Indian ways of dealing with the world. Either you can cunningly pursue for this till the end which is for your satisfaction, or consider the money lost, shift to another registrar.

> Basically, your ignorance of how domain registrations work caused a company to remove phone support and update their policies page. I guess that's impressive.

Such companies should not exist, neither should have such undeserved attitude.
Not saying OP is 101% in the right to pursue so long, rather still will support OP than such pathetic excuse of companies which don't care about customers and show high-handedness. Indians deserve better.
As for OP, if you are young, welcome to Indian ways of dealing with the world. Either you can cunningly pursue for this till the end which is for your satisfaction, or consider the money lost, shift to another registrar.
I am in my early twenties.... So yes, this has been quite a learning.
My brain is throbbing in pain. Have been stuck in this mode for days now. This website was supposed to be a not-for-profit free educational site. I was so excited to start it and help others learn English and maybe more later.
Mitsu is literally lying to Nixi that I never provided them my KYC when they had my Aadhar within 18 minutes of that "we'll charge you for this exercise" reply.
They continue to pretend and hide the fact that I had sent them 5 mails in those 48 hours to confirm that I was not violating any rules.
After that 48 hours they submitted my original sign up input's screenshot to Nixi. That's forgery and intentional deception. That's pure malafide.

Last edited:
OP, be at peace with yourself. Remove your emotions and don't beat up your mind for this, it is not worth the mind-grind at all. Be pragmatic, follow up technically and logistically. You did what you could, you cannot make this a just world, sadly and unfortunately. Legally follow-up if money and time allow only.
Find a new good domain name, start with fresh mind.
People here will be thankful to you for letting us know this provider need to be in their black-list.

Last edited:
No, the changes were made because they encountered a problematic customer. They were naive/idealistic in thinking that they can offer phone support.
I don't know why I didn't reply to this yesterday. When did this become a thing? If I sale a product then I welcome my customers with open arms. If I don't do that at least I ensure that at least I am not intentially harassing him/her when they literally paid for it. The amount does not mean anything. Because I set the price myself and a customer is my guest, my paying guest.
When does a customer become problematic? When one blames the company or causes trouble without a reason. Don't I have too too many reasons? Why exactly should the domain market be an exception? If it should, shouldn't we, then force companies to inform us in advance that 'Domain' is a unique market. If you're going to be problematic then don't be our customer?
Now what about other Indian and Intl. Companies?
- Hosting Raja - phone + mail + live chat
- SeekaHost - Phone + mail
- GoDaddy provides phone + mail + live chat
- BlueHost provides phone + mail + live chat
- Hostinger provides live chat + mail support
Can't Google more.
Basically, your ignorance of how domain registrations work caused a company to remove phone support and update their policies page. I guess that's impressive.
This call was not made for support. This was made to ask why my confirmation mails were being ignored intentionally. They knew exactly why I was calling them.
Imagine Kaspersky saying their customers that. A customer gets a ransomware and he calls Kaspersky.. Kaspersky: Sorry pur phoen support has ended. Mail us. Customer mails... Kaspersky : Sorry we can't see now. Too busy with our product.
Customer goes to public forum. Kaspersky: You violated our Terms of Sevice by posting our internal confidential communication i.e. no reply from us on public domain. So we'll now file a defamation case.

OP, you are trying to cause and reason with people in this thread after all this, it does not always work, such are people.
Those who wanted to understand already got it, you cannot convince others.

The top review for Microsoft Teams. Liked by thousands to reach the top spot, obviously.
Screenshot_20230909-224401_Google_Play_Store.png

Now, try to tell me again that I was hotheaded, unprofessional and ignorant.

They say phone for serious and emergencies.

Looks like they've updated their support page to reflect that:

Phone Support Strictly for Critical Legal Issues (Including Infringement and Legal Issues needs Urgent Support)

Why exactly should the domain market be an exception?

You're welcome to bring about change in an industry that earns less than Rs 100/year per customer. We just accepted it as a way of getting things done. This isn't the only industry that works like this.

In your research, did you notice how there's very few, if any, "premium" domain registrars? Apart from Gandi.net, I don't know of any. Everyone is undercutting everyone else by as little as Rs 1 to stay relevant. The companies with the most automated support, in-depth KB articles and seamless registration processes are the ones that stay on top of search results. There's just no money in this industry.

They make up their costs through other services like SSL, DNS and hosting. And that doesn't always work — no sane person would have hosting, DNS and domain from a single provider (you would be giving them too much control over your website).

You remind me of younger me who could not stand incompetence and insults. I have picked up fights with people driving rash on roads. Looking back I realise how foolish I was because I was putting myself at unknown danger. I was lucky that I did not get into serious arguments anytime, because had I been, then all a crazy guy on the road needed was a car of size of nano to send me and my bike to their respective hospitals.

As someone said above, at this point it is not worth losing your mind (and may I say precious young days) chasing justice for mistreatment by a company (of may be 10 employees at the max). Take a deep breath and let everything go and try to focus on the project at hand. If you want to go down the path of legal fight then let me tell you, it is not going to be worth fighting them, unless you have a lot of disposable resources (time, energy and money) at hand. And in the end, even if you win a case in court, it is not going to give you back the time you lost fighting them. :)

You remind me of younger me who could not stand incompetence and insults. I have picked up fights with people driving rash on roads. Looking back I realise how foolish I was because I was putting myself at unknown danger. I was lucky that I did not get into serious arguments anytime, because had I been, then all a crazy guy on the road needed was a car of size of nano to send me and my bike to their respective hospitals.

As someone said above, at this point it is not worth losing your mind (and may I say precious young days) chasing justice for mistreatment by a company (of may be 10 employees at the max). Take a deep breath and let everything go and try to focus on the project at hand. If you want to go down the path of legal fight then let me tell you, it is not going to be worth fighting them, unless you have a lot of disposable resources (time, energy and money) at hand. And in the end, even if you win a case in court, it is not going to give you back the time you lost fighting them. :)
I've decided against any legal actions against them. 23 days have passed and Nixi has not replied even once. I guess I'll just keep sending my grievance to them once every week until one fine day they take pity on me and hand me over my domain.
And yes, I've completely removed this entire saga from my mind. Not a grain of anger left. I have shifted my focus back to my personal studies and writing study material for students which I was going to post under this domain.

Update (Mostly a recap):
This post is to serve as proof in public domain that Mitsu.in is solely liable for any misuse of my Adhaar beginning from Septermber 4, 2023. Mitsu.in is answerbale for any misuse of my identity or anything that can be potentially done with my confidential Adhaar data inlcuding harm to personal life or property.

In all subsequent mentions of 'Mitsu.in', I'll include this special line they had told on call "You don't know our power" just so that everybody gets to know how an Indian Domain Registrar company likes to flex its reach and power to its paid consumers while sending personal threats.

India's #No.1 Domain Registrar company Mitsu.in (you don't know our power) is yet to refund me. The amount may not be significant but can't let these gentlemen to run away with what they have done. In all subsequent mails to Nixi, NCH and the honourable Mitsu.in (you don't know our power) team;
1. They continue to repeat that I 'argued' instead of complying while covering up the fact that I had complied immediately. Since they all are seniors to me (Only in age), it appears as if they have been doing all this to teach me a lesson or to make me submissive, just like the perfect toxic adults....
2. They repeat that I violated their T&C by posting the screenshots of their 'internal communication' in public domain which was basically unprofessional thug attitude mixed with the good ol' intimidation tactics.
3. They are telling me that I am not at all innocent and that I'm liable for 'punishment' as if they are my relatives or sth. The entire event is literally in public domain with proper timeline and they say I am just trying to 'defame' them.

India's #No.1 Domain Registrar company Mitsu.in (you don't know our power) has done the following to cover up their malpractice follwing their meltdown:
1. Removed their call support exactly the day after I called them to enquire why they were intentionally avoiding my address update confirmation updates.
2. Updated their legal agreements on the same day they called and sent me as well my sister 'personal threats'.
3. Started including a 'Confidentiality' alert in their standard mail/reply template which states 'Whatever they reply can't be posted anywhere online'.
4. Asking me to delete this thread and send them a 'APOLOGY'! Yes, they want an apology from me!

Here is a new 'advertisement idea' for India's #No.1 Domain Registrar company Mitsu.in - You don't know our power, we'll blacklist you in all corporations pan India if you don't bow down before us and operate as instructed without a second question. Don't you dare argue against us; or we'll nonchalantly send threats to misuse your Govt ID. Surrender is the only option. We're Mitsu.in, the flagbearers of authoritarianism in the democracy of India.

Update#2 on December 7, 2023

India's #No.1 Domain Registrar company Mitsu.in (you don't know our power) just had yet another meltdown.

The fresh new mail they sent me an hour back is yet another 'personal threat' stating that I am going to get 'jail term' for cyber attacks and DDOS attacks on them in the last few days! Yep, there is no low team Mitsu can't hit! That mention that they are collecting evidences to send me to jail! They state that they had been 'sparing' me and that they take me seriously now.

This is seriously laughable now. A team of some grown up adults trying to cook fake stories one after the other in their desperate attempts to hide this saga from the public.

Not to mention, they are still trying to make me delete these and send them an apology! These gentlemen deserve a web series on them.

Last edited:
I am grateful for the replies and help I have received from the fellow members here. Thanks to all of you. Just went through the responses again and realised that back in September, I had this stuff in the back of my mind that I was supposed to be incredibly submissive in my responses to everybody here. I thought there would be some street justice or sth lol. That clearly led to nowhere. I am now much better informed in these matters so I'll post my replies.
I think it's fair to say that your initial approach triggered a series of cascading events that led to where you are now.
No, it's not. We're not talking about OLX or Ebay. This is a company accredited by a central authority. They are not allowed to adopt intimidation tactics to make me pay extra or intentionally ignore my subsequent mails to suspend my domain. That's a breach of their accreditation agreement. More on that later in this reply.

The reply you mention was respectful by all means. I think you need to think this from an avg user's perspective. Imagine you pay, go to sleep and wake up to a suspension mail. You definitely want to let them know 'respectfully' that you were unhappy with the suspension without warning. When I received that account suspension mail, I genuinely thought that I lost my money. If you have a look at that response again, I ask them where and how to provide them my Govt ID of preference i.e. Adhaar. They never answered this and I sent my Adhaar assuming that I was supposed to send them the complete photocopy. That's not how paid support works. You're supposed to reply, "Send the desired ID proof here on Gmail in this manner". It's not the consumer's duty to be aware of this beforehand. I am not serving them as my masters. A company serves its consumers, not vice versa.

As a consumer I have the right to show dissatisfaction respectfully. Companies are not supposed to misbehave upon being asked where to submit govt ID for verification. If they think they can, they mustn't operate in any situation where they deal with consumers.
You said you did your research based on price but somehow you didn't do enough research to know that you need to put in a full postal address for the domain registration. Ignorance of this isn't a valid excuse, there are so many resources online — videos, blogs, wiki's, whois databases, all of which you're aware of but did not use. it takes a maybe five minutes at most to find out what you need to know about domain registration through a web search.
Ignorance is not an excuse, yes. It is not a crime either. Companies are supposed to cooperate when unintended mistakes like this arise, not send threats to charge 500 extra. Thing is the institution that my domain name went by doesn't exist. Since my home is not the institution concerned here, I chose to enter the name of the city which also happens to be the name of my block. That's all the ignorance involved here. I repeat, ignorance is not enough of a crime for which companies misbehave and send threats.
This company assumed since you know enough to register a domain, you would also known the basic guidelines of the registration process.
Purchasing a domain isn't rocket science. You pick a name, enter your info and make the payment. Any literate human has the ability to do this. Registering a domain doesn't mean that one is already a 'geek'.
Their language and tone was unnecessarily aggressive but the actions they took are within what's to be expected — account suspension, penalty charges, refusal of refund. In fact, i would say they they even did what other registrars would not do — give you a second chance. Other registrars would straight away cancel a registration if they suspected incorrect information and you would lose whatever you had paid.
You're clearly wrong here. Have a look at the .in registry's 'Terms and conditions for registrants'. https://www.registry.in/system/files/Terms_and_Conditions_for_Registrants.pdf

The actual rule reads as follows:
2. Inaccurate Information: A Registrant's willful or grossly negligent provision of inaccurate, false or unreliable information, and in the event the registrant willfully or grossly neglects to promptly update information provided to Registrar shall constitute a material breach of the Registrant's Registration Agreement with the Registrar and be a basis for cancellation of the Registered Name, and any other action under the relevant laws of India.

It mentions two things. 'Willful' and 'grossly negligent'. Where do you think anything that I had wilfully provided false info? In my first reply, I had written clearly that, "I've no intentions to violate or not comply with any regulations." That is not wilfully inaccurate or 'gross negligence'.

No registrar can suspend a domain for 'assumptions'. Everybody gets a second chance and that's not pity. It's the right of the the individual who registers a domain. Mitsu.in didn't do me a favour and no, nobody losses anything they pay if there is no malice/wilful negligence involved.
The Rs 500 charge is also not unheard of, domain registrars and hosting providers are known to charge extra (either on a plan or per incident) if they need to hold your hand and explain what the process/procedure is to get something done or setup. Companies like these are service providers, they expect you know what you need — they're not youtubers or online tutors.
May not be unheard of for those who have dealt with it before. For the rest, it is. As for the tutorial/explanation part, they are supposed to provide the consumer the KB articles immediately when they ask the consumer to update anything. They are supposed to charge only when the consumer fails to do it on his/her own and they (the company) do it themselves.

They are supposed to say, here are the KB articles that explain how to do it. If the consumer still needs help, he has the right to ask where and if he is missing anything. If a company doesn't have pre-made support material, that's not the fault of the consumer. Companies can't say that you need to pay 500 after 48 hours if they do it. That's nonsense. They can charge 500 if the consumer intentionally ignores the timeline.

For your reference, here is the .IN REGISTRAR Accreditation Agreement. https://www.registry.in/system/files/IN_Registrar_Accreditation_Agreement_1.pdf
Scroll down to page 8 of that PDF.
In section 6.2, the agreement reads:
The Registrar has to be able to perform all necessary domain name updates and be able to initiate transfers, when requested to do so by the Registrant, without undue delay. Registrars shall employ such employees, contractors, or agents with sufficient technical training and experience as reasonably necessary to fulfill its obligations hereunder, and to respond to and fix all technical problems.

Section 6.6 reads:
Registrars will endeavour to resolve Registrant complaints efficiently and with due diligence. They will provide each Registrant with the contact information of their customer support personnel, such as phone number, fax number, e-mail address and website URL.

So yes, registrants are required by their accreditation contract to provide competent support. Something Mitsu.in clearly lacks. They have breached their agreement.
I have never needed to email customer support for any domain or any website in the last two decades
To put that in my context, I have not paid for any antivirus in my life. I have used every version of Windows starting from Windows XP to Windows 11 yet I never encountered any virus, malware, bundle-ware.

That doesn't mean I tell others that they shouldn't use anti-virus or ... When they get infected with a virus that they are missing the expertise to browse. That's not how life works. Just because we are well versed in something, it doesn't mean other are, or that they even need to be.
Another thing is, the guy was threatened/triggered by verification email which he should not have because it's within their rights to verify the ID if they want to.
I absolutely felt threatened. I think my brain has the right to feel so when I literally paid, slept and woke up to the suspension. And as far as rights are concerned, I do have the right to tell them 'hey listen, you should've asked me to update my address instead of suspending my account for 'assumptions'. In the same mail I ask them 'where and how' to submit my ID. That's the part where the focus should be on. Whether I complied or not.
And in my experience, if they ask for verification information then you should provide it. Period.
You missed the part where I ask them, in the same reply 'where and how to submit it'. Adhaar is personal and confidential, not a piece of paper. I have the right to ask in what manner I am supposed to send it. And for the record, I had provided my Adhaar in 18 minutes.
The alarming thing is OP accusing them in return which escalated the whole situation to where it is right now. Company's legal message was a template email and they said nothing wrong in it. But OP tried to teach them English or how they should manage their website or whatever he was trying to do. lol
Nothing alarming there. I expressed my dissatisfaction for the suspension upon 'assumption'. I have the right to speech in this country. If you run a company, the consumers will let you know when they are unsatisfied with something. This is why the 'feedback' mechanism exists in most if not all major companies. If you can't stand a simple criticism, then don't run a company. Period.

I wasn't trying to teach them English. When I first received the suspension mail, I genuinely thought that I lost 3k. When they wrote 'contact details' I thought maybe I had mistyped something else and not my address. Only when I went through the billing info I realised that it was just the name of city that I was being asked this govt ID for verification.

I was not telling them that I was not ready to provide them my govt ID. I was not accusing them saying that they don't know how to run a website. I was not teaching them 'English'. I was telling them that I was unhappy that they suspended my account without asking me my govt ID if they deemed that necessary. That's not accusation.
To be frank, I "may" also be offended by such an email out of the blue.
Then you shouldn't work in a position where you deal with the consumers. Simple as that.
And whole situation became worse day by day. All this could have been avoided if OP kept his cool and just provided them ID and accepted the additional charges as a cost of learning.
Makes no sense. If you can, go through my reply again and see where I write where and how I am supposed to send them my govt ID. It was a respectful criticism of the suspension first-then ask mechanism. And they did get my Adhaar.

There is no learning involved here. I didn't sign up for a lesson lol. I was not supposed to be charged anything extra since there was no wilful negligence involved from my end. Here is the concerned T&C for your reference. https://www.registry.in/system/files/Terms_and_Conditions_for_Registrants.pdf You can't wait for 48 hours to be over to charge a consumer and teach him a lesson.
The alarming thing is, that it may be OP's first time to deal with such incidence but the company is dealing with such people from last 5-10 years or may be more and they very well know what to do and how to deal in such incidences.
That's none of my business. I had signed up for the domain, not to learn the history of the registrars. They clearly are not competent enough to run a company.
that support staff is also human and if you treat them poorly, they can and have many ways to return the favor in many different ways.
There was no mistreatment involved. Period. I didn't disrespect them in any way or manner on that reply. What you are implying here is that they are allowed to bring my personal life into this and bully me into paying extra. That's not how business works. That's criminal conduct. If you think as a company you can bully a consumer to flex your power and "return the favour", there will be consequences.
I would apologize to them for my behavior and ask them to resolve the matter peacefully.
That's peak bullying right there. Am I supposed to lick their boots and plead for the domain/money? I have committed no wrong for which I should apologise. There was never any option for 'peace' when they called to send me those threats. Even more so when they suspended my domain 10 minutes after that call and unquoted all my responses after that 'We'll charge you now" reply. They now call me "DDOS Attacker' and 'Cyber Criminal'. Tell me to apologise again lol.

They now have to answer Nixi why my compliance and subsequent mails were unquoted from the domain suspension mail. Misleading .IN Registry should definitely be considered a breach of registrant agreement with the .IN Regisry.
What this means, most importantly, is that there's no expectation of a timely reply to a support related email. They'll reply if and when they feel like replying. It could be hours or days or never. Every second they spend typing an email is a second away from monitoring their systems, their automations and their rollouts.
Clearly completely wrong. They must reply with due diligence and more so when the matter is regarding suspension. What you assume 'alright' is a clear breach of agreement. I'll provide the link and excerpts once again.
.IN REGISTRAR Accreditation Agreement. https://www.registry.in/system/files/IN_Registrar_Accreditation_Agreement_1.pdf
Scroll down to page 8 of that PDF.
In section 6.2, the agreement reads:
The Registrar has to be able to perform all necessary domain name updates and be able to initiate transfers, when requested to do so by the Registrant, without undue delay. Registrars shall employ such employees, contractors, or agents with sufficient technical training and experience as reasonably necessary to fulfill its obligations hereunder, and to respond to and fix all technical problems.

Section 6.6 reads:
Registrars will endeavour to resolve Registrant complaints efficiently and with due diligence. They will provide each Registrant with the contact information of their customer support personnel, such as phone number, fax number, e-mail address and website URL.

To put it into perspective, the emails they sent you have already ate up so much of their time/money that even if you were to register a domain with them for 10 years, they would not make a profit from your account. They are basically taking a loss when they respond to your emails, hence the Rs 500 charge.
First, the price is set by them. Consumer registers for the domain and not to care for their profit or loss. Whether they make a profit or loss is none of the consumer's business.

If they can't co-operate to let a registrant keep his domain, they MUST NOT be a registrant. What you're saying is literally this: 500 rupees if they reply. That's bullying and illegal. That aside, I've already posted agreement twice above. Domain business doesn't work the way you have assumed here.
Companies like these rely on numbers, they'll earn less than maybe Rs 100/year from you and your single domain. So they'll concentrate their efforts on transactions and accounts that don't require any effort on their part, and they hope to make a profit by having thousands to lakhs of accounts like yours. This is how every registrar works.

Taking above into consideration, you should have a better idea why they ignored your emails. They expect you to know what to do with their service. If you submitted/updated the details they asked, they get a notification that appears as a blip in their automations and they would not even look at it nor remember who you are or what your domain is and this is normal for their day to day operations.
Literally none of my business. That's not any consumer's business. Consumer pays for the product. A consumer doesn't pay to learn about the internal operations, the profit margins or anything along that.

When I visit a bike showroom, I am there for the bike and its features. Not the engineering, mathematics, or the hard work involved in manufacturing it.
Again, I need to stress, in twenty years and countless domains, I never needed to email anyone at a registrar or hosting provider. This industry is very different and it has always been this way.
The industry operates within clear rules that ensures that consumer rights are not abused. No magic spice involved here. The registrar involved in this circus is going to face the consequences. Period.
No, they have also lost the cool during the conversation and later stepped over the line with the threats on phone call.
Taking above into consideration, you should have a better idea why they ignored your emails.
I think something clear as daylight is being swept under the rug here. You don't need be Sherlock Holmes to understand what's going on here.

They had the time to send back to back mails initially. They had the time to get offended, to un-suspend my account within 15 minutes of me sending my Adhaar. But they didn't have the time to send me the KB articles until 23 hours later. They didn't have the time to respond to all 5 of my mails in 48 hours but at 12.15 PM on September 6, 2023, "precisely 48 hours" after the stipulated time limit was granted to me, they remembered to call me and send me personal threats. To call me a child who they were 'sparing'.

They had the time to doctor the interaction and omit my compliance and subsequent mails in their domain suspension mail
. They had the time to call me 'Cyber Criminal', 'DDOS Attacker' and 'Threat to cyber space' upon my demand of refund. Please don't try to interpret bullying as technical reasons of missing.

That's all I had to write. Thanks again for the help.

Last edited:
@rootyme You sould have hired an advocate and discuss in detail all the concerns blames and issues. I'm sure there's zero fault of yours and you a legal notice against them and further matter in the consumer court could have proved them guilty and not just the refund, you could even file defaming and harassment charges against them when proved guilty.
The prime motive should be to teach such business a lesson they will remember for life.

Registered कृत्रिम.भारत hoping that olakritim could acquire and they suspended my account for the same reason. And at last I have to give such premium domain and loose ₹500. Such a scam, we gotta to do something.
IMG_20231218_193625.jpg

Registered कृत्रिम.भारत hoping that olakritim could acquire
Never knew that that Hindi domains exist. What is 'olakritim'? Who was going to acquire the domain and why?
they suspended my account for the same reason
What exactly happened? Did you not enter your full doorstep address? Need more context

Also what the hell does that reply in screenshot mean? Are they asking you to take legal actions against them? What does that even mean lol.

They mention 'We will report the abuse'. What exactly did you abuse?

Feel free to write it all down here. We are all eyes.

Last edited:
Back