FS: Others Corsair CS750M Gold Modular and CX750W Bronze PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling off 8 PSU's that have been purchased between 6-8 months ago, so have 26-28 months of warranty left.
Reason for sale : Upgrading all systems to 1000W PSU's.

Boxes.jpg PSU1.jpg PSU2.jpg750W.jpg

All of them come with box/bill and all accessories/cables. These were all purchased in Bangalore.
7 of these are the Corsair CS750M Gold Modular PSU, and 1 is a Corsair CX750 Bronze PSU.
Specs for Corsair CS750M : http://www.corsair.com/en-ww/cs-series-modular-cs750m-750-watt-80-plus-gold-certified-psu
Specs for Corsair CX750 : http://www.corsair.com/en-ww/cx750-80-plus-bronze-certified-power-supply-eu

I am expecting 5500/- each for the CS750M Gold Modular PSU's and 4750/- for the CX750 Bronze PSU.

I would prefer making the sale in person, in Bangalore, but am open to shipping outside as well, shipping cost will have to be borne by the buyer.

Last edited:
Is this 750 gold good for gaming on i7 and a valid upgrade for next 3 yrs or so?
I mean ignoring the 80+ gold rating n power efficiency?

Why would you ignore the gold rating? That's the reason I bought it in the first place :)
That and the fact that I was thinking I would go 1070 SLI and this one had 4 PCIe connectors.

In any case, I don't think even a 500W PSU will be a problem since all PC components are going down in power requirements each generation.

There's an Invoice no on it, and there's a vendor name. Look him up, call him and confirm if the invoice is genuine before you go about shitposting.

Is this 750 gold good for gaming on i7 and a valid upgrade for next 3 yrs or so?
I mean ignoring the 80+ gold rating n power efficiency?
Putting the gold ratings efficiency aside, PSU is average in quality. Not bad but just average imo. I believe they cut down on material quality in order to fit in the semi-modular cables. A good quality 750W modular PSU would cost much higher brand new. Just look at Seasonic and CM to get an idea.

PS: not meaning to crap the thread. just answering someone's query.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back