Courier Service Feedback

DTDC and blazeflash, both suck.NOTHING beats blue dart. Yes they are expensive but you will get the parcel the next day 100% and in perfect condition !

+1 Absolutely correct. I have so much bad experience with DTDC that if i start mentioning it will be another blog. The latest , i got is 6 pairs of shoes from Bigshoe Bazaar , after 6 days and all in horrible condition.

DTDC sucks everytime they take so much time thats why i have to collect my parcel from their office and also this time they lost my packet.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

and nobody is taking responsibility.

thus a big no to dtdc from my side.

I usually send massive size Documents which should not be bended ....
For the first 2 instances with Professional where once parcel reached after 12 days in Punjab and once a local delivery where they made bended the crap out of laptop skin.

Igave them a piece of my mind som

all my 20-30 deliveries have been on time and without issues ....so Im strangely satisfied with their time and handling. hope they dnt make me change the opinion.

But in the beginning I tried almost all couriers and almost mess up deliveries randomly even after zillion assurances.

Any experience with India Post . as my documents are usually big ..so they may deny it.

Cheers.

Just cant understand where DTDC is flipping my parcel..

was send through DTDC air cargo to Naupada,Thane(West) on 1st Oct..

However, the tracking details looks crazy

captureqqd.jpg

what is it doing in Angul..cant understand..

Avoid TrackOn couriers like plague....got a se w910i shipped through them and all that reached here was the charger.the packet seems opened And retaped.Nothing can be done now that I had signed off the consignment I suppose.Anyway, just.a heads up.

Avoid PAFEX. They suck big time.
2hqq6wl.png

Ordered a corsair pen drive from rahul@itwares. the pafex guys called more than a week ago asked me to come to their office to collect it as they dont have their branch near my place. their office is like 25km away from my home. I said I couldnt come that long. she says that the pen drive will only be delivered to me on saturday. today is wed and still did not receive the pen drive. fu(kers :mad:

Guys can any one help me with the Professional Couriers??

A ebay seller has shipped the item but he sent only the number missing the Initial's IMO

Can any one confirm the Consignment number starts with BLR12345678 like??

I got only 501281715 as number..

Please help

Try NGP for Nagpur

If that doesn't work, just pick up the Indian Railways station code for Nagpur, and use that.

Look what these Morons at Aramex are doing......
They are literally playing passing the parcel with my shipment... :mad::mad:
It already 4 days for a 50 Km journey...

Seriously 4 days for Shipping from Mumbai to Thane.. :huh::huh:
I could have picked it up in an 1 hour 10 mins flat..
Ebay sld have manual pick up option for locals... :eek:hyeah:

Attachments

• Aramex.jpg
    Aramex.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 151
^LOL the same happened to me for a shipment from New Delhi to Surat. Took over a week and I thought the shipment was MIA. Received it later though. Aramex is very reputed just like Blue Dart but sh1t happens sometimes. :p

well for me..

Pafex - still the best one for me.

Firstflight - no tracking and or anything but items reach max 2 days late

Aramex - Tracking is no tracking at all. only single office with really bad customer care.items do reach ok max 2 days late.

Professional - They know they are slow and in efficient here so they dont show the attitude. But i do like their new tracking system. a huge relief.

BlazeFlash/TNT - Please avoid if you really need the parcel. they dont want to deliver. they just want to play pass.

BlueFart - The worst pricks in my city. disregard for their customers who pay 3 or 4 times the normal rates. if not how when i was there to yell for a issue,

2 other people were there for the same thing. one even had the same issue. My friend wrote 3 numbers on the damn parcel. assholes didnt even called one. Item received on a monday and RESEND back to my friend on the SAME DAY. I WAS THERE ON THE SAME DAY AT 6 FOR THE PARCEL. and it was gone. Another person i mentioned also had the same experience. and the moron in the reception was gleeing at me with his teeth, they are saying the numbers were not reachable. one of em was LANDLINE :S. This is just latest. i had 3 more very bad experience with them. Its the corporate customers that float these guys.

Back