Courier Service Feedback

One more thing, if possible, open the parcel right in front of the courier guy. If anythings fishy, can catch it then itself.

TVM guys. DO NOT please ask folks sending stuff to you via blazeflash to ship using another courier. The guys here are absolutely pathetic. refused to deliver to my location and made me pick it up myself.

today after sitting on a router for 10 days , they've returned the damn thing back to bombay. this was after me checking with them all this time if it had reached here

^^^^

hehhe... i knew that waaaay back....

my picks in tvm is

1. prakash low cost..speedy..plus my dad gt tie up with them so always nice rates.. all my packs are send through them.no complaints so far.. (*touch wood*)

2. DTDC. - these guys are ok. but there receptionist.one day i am gonna kill her. never picks phone. no communications. most time i have to go there myself. damn

3. bluedart - expensive but nice. delivery is doorstep.

and oh yea avoid speed and safe..its the courier for the 70's... even the office is too damn old..even the folks there are 70+ ... i got a pack from delhi after 2 weeks.. and i have to go there and pick up...

DTDC

Bangalore to Moga - Time taken 9 days

Recieved GeCube HD 4850, ruined box and bundled accesories/CD all filled w/ water. Luckily GPU survived coz it was inside bubblewrap.

Scary, will avoid DTDC @ all costs now. :(

Bublez also sent me fans few days ago, Bangy -->> Delhi takes 6 days. :mad:

Slowest, very rare something reaches in time. :no:

Anyways lesson learnt, Happy with ending, GPU survived. :)

DTDC returned my parcel without delivering to my house. Called me on monday **Sir aapka parcel aaya hua hai. Aake le jaao. I was like :mad: :mad: told them to deliver it to my house. they said wld deliver it in the evening. nobody came. Wednesday morning called them they said parcel was returned as nobody was home (although there were three people in the house throughout the day).

Next I message to the sender abt the same, who thankfully didn't pay full to DTDC till confirmation. He stopped the payment and also contacted the manager who apologised (since he knew payment wld be stopped) and sent the package again.

Today when the courier guy comes to my house, told him to come upstairs as I live on 2nd floor. Guy asked me ** Sir ghar locked to nahi hai *** :S :S

Yesterday, I went to blazeflash, professional and first flight for shipping a motherboard and a dvd writer, all refused except first flight,but first flight guys also said "tootne-footne ka guarantee nahi hai behtar hoga blue dart ke pas chale jaiyen". Then I went to buedart, bluedartguy told me to give them road permit of jharkhand state which can be obtained from sales tax ofice in dhanbad. Also they are quoting 1400+ (by air) and 700+ (by surface).

Any help please to send it in a cheap and reliable way, also without road permit if possible.

I have to send from delhi to dhanbad (jharkhand).

i guess the services are heavily dependent on the people running the particular station [except for the biggies DHL, Blue Dart etc]

i live in kolkata; recently bought a ram stick and a hdd from market section

1> ram stick was sent by DTDC from bangalore, they kept the package there itself as they had torn the go-to address !!!

it was resent by professional, they were a bit late but got here

2> hdd sent from meerut by DTDC; reached here quickly and was delivered

Avoid Overnite Express at all cost
I paid Rs52 for a 50 gm or so package to be sent to delhi from noida. ( DTDC charges only 20)
It took them 6 days and atleast 30 phone calls to deliver the package.
Their site is still not updated and the tracking still shows the package as in transit since 3 days.
Pathetic service, gave me headache for many days.

Lastly,I send one motherboard and a Hdd weighing 2.5Kg from delhi to dhanbad for Rs250@Rs100/kg thru Blazeflash, delivered in 10 days in nice condition. No paperwork........No problems........
Bluedart quoted Rs1400 by air and Rs700 by surface for the same.

OMG... after reading this thread I am afraid. I am gonna recieve a parcel via Professional after 2 days or so the dealer(not from this forum) says so. Hope it reaches in time and mint condition :D.

Recently I purchased sennhieser headphon form itdepot they shipped product through TNT courier the delivery time is good it takes only 3 days to arrive package form Chennai to Mumbai

But they charged me additional 50 bucks as service charge

Unfortunately I am not present at home & my mother paid him 50 bucks for without asking any explanation

Pratik+ said:
Recently I purchased sennhieser headphon form itdepot they shipped product through TNT courier the delivery time is good it takes only 3 days to arrive package form Chennai to Mumbai

But they charged me additional 50 bucks as service charge

Unfortunately I am not present at home & my mother paid him 50 bucks for without asking any explanation

Its probably octroi for Mumbai region :)

Back