Health & Fitness COVID Vaccine Experience and your preference.

Which COVID Vaccine did you get or are planning to get

• Already Received Covishield

Votes: 100 68.0%
  • Already Received Covaxin

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • Want to get Covishield

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Want to get Covaxin

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Want to get Sputnik V

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Want to get Pfizer,Moderna, other mRNA base Vaccines

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • Already Received Pfizer , Moderna , other mRNA based vaccines

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Already Received Sputnik V

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Scared as hell to step out even for vaccine.

Votes: 7 4.8%

• Total voters
@anmolbhard004
> Thanks but we will rather listen to "that ranting dr." than your pseudoscientific bs. Throwing random article links into your posts

Primary link I posted is from "Committee on Oversight and Accountability" of United States of America.
Don't consider that just as another 'random' link.
You can go and directly talk with FBI or USA high ranking officials, I don't have that kind of reach.
Will rather read from "Committee on Oversight and Accountability" of United States of America.

And I got vaccinated with pfizer mRNA vaccine 3 times, probably earlier than when most Indians may have got Indian vaccines. So, there is no need for me to worry about my own vaccine enthusiasm, scientific temper, etc. (got mildly serious after effects though).

> How exactly are you even qualified to criticise him I wonder?

oh, just another TE uesr, am not qualified for anything, but just get away with basic English reading. Only thing is, am not chronically corrupt nor naive as much as many honorable degree and prestigious designation holders. Have seen at least some people in high positions suffering from sheer arrogance, stupidity and negligence towards human life though.

Last edited:
In 2 of the cases Doctors said blood clot in the brain vessel, the guy 33 years old, started throwing his limbs uncontrollably in the morning in the bed, and passed away within a minute before his wife could even realize what is happening.
In a similar case, where another know person just dropped dead in the office while working, he was also between 30-35.
Have never seen or heard such cases before, only saw these kind of deaths after covid. And then of course there were conspiracies about vaccine and some kind of after effect of COVID to drive such doubts about vaccine.
After seeing today's news about AstraZeneca, I'm mostly sure that it was indeed some kind of side effect of the vaccine.
Such deaths were happening all over the world from the time immemorial. You never heard of it doesn't mean its absent. Post the COVID vaccine, and the rise of the conspiracy, such deaths were getting conveniently linked to the vaccine. Some common examples are people with HOCM, cardiac conduction anomalies, aneurysms etc. They're often very active and young individuals without any known condition.

@thomasjude47

> Such deaths were happening all over the world from the time immemorial. You never heard of it doesn't mean its absent. Post the COVID vaccine, and the rise of the conspiracy, such deaths were getting conveniently linked to the vaccine. Some common examples are people with HOCM, cardiac conduction anomalies, aneurysms etc. They're often very active and young individuals without any known condition.

So, there are serious side effects indeed, at least for some people.

What humane consideration or preempt warning was given to such young / old people ? Even alcohol and cigarettes have warnings I mean,
Were such people better left alone w/o vaccines, considering they were saying young people were at less risk from Covid19 ?
What are the effect of vaccines on body after getting Covid19 infection ? Does it accelerate side effects ?
Some EU countries even avoided certain vaccines after finding that it is not suitable for their population, does such researches happen in other countries ?
All vaccines were not equal, had varying side effects too, for eg., J&J's vaccine, etc.

There are macro-economical, geo-political issues associated with such decisions.
Why should any individual put his life at risk in such a haste ? For the benefit of humanity ? People definitely will have trust issues, can't blame and ridicule others for that. Btw, not talking about moronic level conspiracy theories here, but there can be reasonable doubts.

Saying this as a person who timely applies vaccines in family, meticulously kept their vaccine records (which were unheard of for others those times and made fun of for that) and still faced issues because schools etc., forcing children to take vaccines more than twice ! There is this ugly side to all this blind pseudo vaccine positivity.

Last edited:
COPIED AND TRANSLATED FROM INFO CLINICS PAGE

It is now not uncommon for the news to be presented as a new sensational discovery, taken out of context. The report given by Astra Zeneca in the court is now in the news.

It is not a new discovery that CoViShield vaccine (recombinant vector vaccine) can cause a condition called TTS (Thrombocytopenic thrombotic syndrome). As early as 2021, studies on the rare potential health effects of various covid vaccines have been published with accurate figures. This is also known to the scientific world. It was also published at that time that another class of mRNA covid vaccines can cause a rare health problem called myopericarditis. It is in consideration of all this that the countries of the world, including the developed countries, have given vaccines to all their citizens.

We might have started to forget the terrible situation caused by the covid disease in the whole world and the fear of mass deaths. A community would have paid a high price if the vaccine, which had been shown to provide fairly high protection against the then-current Covid virus (Delta variant), which caused high mortality and serious illness, given the extremely rare blood-clotting condition TTS, which could occur in two or three of the hundreds of thousands of people vaccinated.

Modern medicine and vaccine manufacturing have exact scientific methods. Phased studies will study whether adverse health effects are caused by a drug or vaccine, and the extent of these adverse effects will be accurately documented. If adverse health effects in one or two individuals are identified, they are disclosed and statistically compared with the severity of the vaccine and the rate of death and seriousness of the disease (risk benefit analysis). If it is found to save the lives of the majority of people, it will be accepted as a general public health policy, knowing the potential for serious health problems.

In any court, therefore, if the scientific findings are asked, the company provides them with the study report, which is not to be criticized.

Studies have found that not only direct deaths due to Covid pneumonia, but also post-covid blood clots (stroke, pulmonary embolism, D. V. T. etc.) and various long-term health problems known as long-term covid will provide some protection from the vaccine.

Scientific vaccine studies never stop, it is an ongoing process. Observational studies may continue long after the vaccine has been administered, and guidelines may be modified based on evidence that risk outweighs benefit in any age group, disease population, or specific population of risk-benefit studies.

It is unprecedented that within weeks of the identification of a new pandemic virus, its entire genetic makeup was discovered, research for a vaccine was fueled at a pace unprecedented in vaccine history, and several effective vaccine candidates were developed within a year.

With the vast majority of people vaccinated, the death rate from covid disease has dropped dramatically, and with the advent of relatively low-fatality variants such as Omicron, we have forgotten the early covid horrors of young and perfectly healthy people dying.

It is science's way of documenting and taking responsibility for even the most extreme health problems found in studies. It is transparent. It should be accepted.

Written by: Dr. Navya Thaikattil

Info Clinic

Attachments

• E0b7aKjVUAAH8f4.jpg
    E0b7aKjVUAAH8f4.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 30
@thomasjude47

AstraZeneca had reported rates of 8.1 TTS cases per million receiving the first dose and 2.3 TTS cases per million receiving the second dose.
According to the study, there was a geographic variation in the reporting of TTS, with the highest cases coming from Nordic countries (17.6 per million doses) and the lowest from Asian countries (0.2 per million doses).
According to a report by The Indian Express, the Government committee on Adverse Events Following Immunisation (AEFI), vetted at least 36 cases of TTS and confirmed 18 deaths from it in 2021, the first year of Covid-19 vaccination in India.

These are self reported / reported cases. Which means, in places and countries where no research / care happens, this must be multiple times more.
Reason why lot of 'anecdotes' gets posted, but nobody bothers.

Those mourning lose of their nearest kith and kin have different opinion than mainstream:

Bharat Biotech releases statement amid Covishield blood clot row:

"...Bharat Biotech added that all studies and 'safety follow-up activities' indicated that Covaxin was not associated with “incidents of blood clots, thrombocytopenia, TTS, VITT, pericarditis, myocarditis and more"..."

The whole vaccine thing reminds me of the trolley problem.
my uncle died from covid, and then we took the vaccine (covidshield)
although I feel sad for those who've died, I prefer fewer deaths overall.

@banana_smoothie
> I feel sad for those who've died, I prefer fewer deaths overall.

That is how every normal human being feel.

btw, June 6 hearing is there for further information...

Dr. Anthony Fauci to Testify at Public Hearing on June 3

GOP demands criminal investigation for scientist over COVID-19 origins:

Links are very curiously interesting reads.

Last edited:
So this means US funded the Coronavirus Development Programme where it got out and infected the world.

These US fellows have everything from Alien Technology Coverup to developing Viruses to kill the populations of the world and say that they are innocent always.
There are 3 factions in US which supports Disclosure, which does not support Disclosure and which stays neutral.

‘FLiRT’ Is Now the Dominant COVID Variant​

Sources:

1. What is new Covid variant FLiRT, is it dangerous, and what are the symptoms? -
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...at-are-the-symptoms/articleshow/109881487.cms

2. FAQ | ‘FLiRT’ Is Now the Dominant COVID Variant in the US: Has It Reached India? -
https://www.thequint.com/fit/new-covid-variant-flirt-spreading-us-faq-symptoms-cases-vaccine

3. FLiRT Alert: Here's All You Need to Know About The New Fast-Circulating COVID-19 Subvariant of Omicron! -
https://weather.com/en-IN/india/coronavirus/news/2024-05-06-all-you-need-to-know-about-flirt-the-new-fast-circulating-covid

4. FLiRT, New Covid-19 Variant In US: What We Know So Far -
https://www.ndtv.com/health/flirt-new-covid-19-variant-in-us-what-we-know-so-far-5601185

5. New Covid variant FLiRT spreads in US; do we need to worry? Symptoms to precaution, all you need to know -
https://www.hindustantimes.com/life...ion-all-you-need-to-know-101714832092125.html

It is science's way of documenting and taking responsibility for even the most extreme health problems found in studies. It is transparent. It should be accepted.
I would look at it differently. There's no such thing as perfect "science". Scientists are as exposed to power-play and influence by commercial interests as any other field. That said, they are still generally better than other disciplines over the long term (unlike economists who keep parroting dogma), because there are checks and balances in the scientific method, which might be overlooked in the near term, but usually do play out well in the long run.

For example, the same scientific establishment that had already created the atomic bomb and ENIAC / Colossus in the 1940s took much longer to recognize cigarettes as a health risk.

As late as 1960 only one-third of all US doctors believed that the case against cigarettes had been established. Source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22345227/
And as we speak, we live in an age where disinformation is easier to spread than ever, there is empirical evidence that corporations have coopted the media, and many regulators globally. The mechanisms that led to denial of risk of smoking are very much in play in the case of vaccines, and the natural corrective mechanisms of the scientific process can take decades. We might be old men and women, or dead by the time the establishment course corrects (in case it is needed). Based on what I've read, the vaccine/pharma industry is going overboard, and labels even nuanced criticism as anti-vax propaganda, which does not seem like science to me.

there is no perfect science. We have to follow the evidence to where it leads and modify accordingly. Research will only happen where some profit is involved and what we need is a responsible regulatory authority to protect people from exploitation and misguidance

there is no perfect science. We have to follow the evidence to where it leads and modify accordingly. Research will only happen where some profit is involved and what we need is a responsible regulatory authority to protect people from exploitation and misguidance
While I completely agree in theory, In reality, I am convinced there will be occasional instances where there will be decades of denial of truth when powerful interests are involved that lose from a fair enquiry. I can not say for sure that COVID vaccines are one such instance, but there are reasons to have an open mind and be skeptical IMO.

@thomasjude47
> and what we need is a responsible regulatory authority to protect people from exploitation and misguidance

You are very right here, but then question remains who will watch the watchmen, aka, who will monitor the regulators ?
Because many times, those who work in regulatory offices tend to be retirees from mega-corporations, those with vested interests or outright gullible.

Last edited:
@TinTinSnowy

Don't know why, but that Dr.'s posts reads like a rant.
Using lot of words 'politics, scientifically illiterate, anti-this-that', blah blah.
Wondering whether the likes of him discussed about vaccine effects during vaccine drive, than now stating 'it's well known'.
May be he got a point or two, but talking like typical joe-six-pack is not going to gain lot of interest.
liverdoc's known for his rants, I'm not saying he isnt right most of the time, but the guy is biased af against anything that goes against conventional medicine.

liverdoc's known for his rants, I'm not saying he isnt right most of the time, but the guy is biased af against anything that goes against conventional medicine.
Conventional medicines at least have the possibility of being allowed/disallowed based on credible scientific research unlike non-conventional medicines where everything is subjective involving multiple factors not to mention possibility of legal consequences/compensation in case of conventional medicines. Non-conventional medicines are purely on your own risk & no possibility of any legal action/compensation.

@altair21
These people work with 'mandates' of given time and context, they don't honestly follow their own research and are nefariously against any ideas from the other side. Such people don't have a heart of their own.
It's a big problem when they are not at all ready to even minutely acknowledge merits of opposite side and will go any length to hide negatives of their own.
I will prefer to see both sides and take positives from both.

Back