Credit Card Help Desk: Answers to Your Questions!

check your credit report, you'll get full card number there.
No you don't. As far as I know, no bank report cc number in cibil report nowadays & certainly not axis.

Hi friends. Is there any way to pay a credit card bill without knowing the full credit card number? I know the last 4 digits and the registered mobile number is mine.

It's an old citi credit card which has now been transferred to Axis. I can't see the card in my Axis login, but I received the statement last month. Unfortunately the statement also does not contain the full card no. The bill is overdue since last 3 years and is ruining my credit score.
Simply go to any cc bill payment platform like paytm & enter your last 4 digits of card & linked mobile no. to fetch the bill. Btw, 3 years is a long time & your cibil should be already ruined by now.

If someone uses OneCard for forex, don't forget to enable this. This offer comes every month since last few months.
I have Onecard, can you tell where in the app can I check for this offer?
Found that the offer was from Mar till Apr 24.

Last edited:
I have Onecard, can you tell where in the app can I check for this offer?
Found that the offer was from Mar till Apr 24.
W.jpeg

Anyone here using the HDFC Regalia Gold? Are there any benefits that make it worth upgrading from the Millennia card?
I have not used Regalia Gold but to my knowledge, its an upgrade from Millennia card and have various benefits but you need to first see based on your use case. If you are looking for cashbacks, stick with Millennia but if you are open to have rewards which you can redeem for travel, etc, its good to upgrade !

No you don't. As far as I know, no bank report cc number in cibil report nowadays & certainly not axis.

Simply go to any cc bill payment platform like paytm & enter your last 4 digits of card & linked mobile no. to fetch the bill. Btw, 3 years is a long time & your cibil should be already ruined by now.
Thanks, Paytm does allow payment based on last 4 digits.

The bill payment didn't go through though. Will have to visit Axis Bank branch again. Last time I went, they were of no help.

And yes, cibil score is down in the dumps. But clearing the bill will start the process of it coming back up.

Need help with these 2 issues:
1. A credit card that doesn't charge Foreign Currency Conversion charges (I'm OK with DCC being charged)
2. Way to make payment to an account/UPI ID through a Credit card
Currently using Axis Samsung CC and SBI Cashback CC

Need help with these 2 issues:
1. A credit card that doesn't charge Foreign Currency Conversion charges (I'm OK with DCC being charged)
Currently using Axis Samsung CC and SBI Cashback CC
1. There are many cards who doesnt charge forex markup, you need to check which one suits you!
  • HDFC Bank Regalia ForexPlus Credit Card.
  • IDFC Bank First Wow Credit Card.
  • Federal Bank Scapia Co-branded Credit Card.
  • Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card.
  • RBL World Safari Credit Card.
  • ixigo AU Credit Card.
  • Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card.
  • BookMyForex Forex Credit Card.

2. Any Rupay Credit Card can be used to make payment through UPI. You can check HDFC Tata Neu, Jupiter CSB Card, etc

You can't make peer to peer payment through credit card, Rupay or not. Even for merchants, they have the option of not accepting credit cards over UPI. Unlike savings account, credit cards are not free, they charge MDR. So small merchants like grocery stores, vegetable sellers will not accept credit card payments over UPI.

Credit card over UPI is largely accepted only in places which anyway accepted payment via credit cards. And payment to individual accounts is simply not allowed.

Unlike savings account, credit cards are not free, they charge MDR. So small merchants like grocery stores, vegetable sellers will not accept credit card payments over UPI.
Actually, they are more likely to accept rupay cc linked upi payments if really small because as per googlepay merchant acc T&C, up to 2k inr rupay cc linked upi txns are free (zero mdr) for merchants having annual turnover (not profit) less than 50 lakh.

DCC is only charged when you make international txn payment in converted rupees amt (the default option in paypal). Among all the above cc suggested with zero forex charge the easiest to get (which is what matters) is IDFC WoW card which is issued against FD & can be get from any IDFC bank branch in your city.

Back