Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

no seriously.. Like COD or Battlefeild or Crysis 1..

Just give me straight answer.. Cause i changed my home and internet connection gonna take time

eBro

iyengar said:
no seriously.. Like COD or Battlefeild or Crysis 1..

Just give me straight answer.. Cause i changed my home and internet connection gonna take time

eBro
Yes, you can play this as a single player. No net connection is required. But for activation/patching it needs a one time dip to the network.

Finally! I shall begin the game today. The new system is ready to kick some serious arse! :devil2:

PS: RAM is just 2GB though. I hope this doesn't affect the gameplay adversely. :ashamed:

Gannu said:
Finally! I shall begin the game today. The new system is ready to kick some serious arse! :devil2:

PS: RAM is just 2GB though. I hope this doesn't affect the gameplay adversely. :ashamed:

You should continue with your back-log and play this game when the DX11 patch comes, other wise this game is an insult to your rig.

^One of the sticks crapped out on me. Have to RMA it. Got a spare 2GB stick.

jojothedragon said:
You should continue with your back-log and play this game when the DX11 patch comes, other wise this game is an insult to your rig.
Maybe I'll give it a shot when the Dx11 patch is out Jojo but I've waited enough. :)

Gannu said:
^One of the sticks crapped out on me. Have to RMA it. Got a spare 2GB stick.
Maybe I'll give it a shot when the Dx11 patch is out Jojo but I've waited enough. :)

Friend, just load it. Believe me. It is not that great to hold back and wait for. Doubt 25% of the way -- you will still retain the enthusiasm. 2GB should be fine. Warhead used to cross 2GB, this is much better optimized. Play on.

Play it now, I doubt DX11 patch will be revolutionary. Why do I say that?

Because the game was ground up designed on DX9 with consoles in mind, a patch can hardly change that.

Maybe they'll up the AA, maybe more AF, more filters, SSAO, shadows, but in the end, it won't radically change anything, thats for sure.

OMFG this game's totally INSANE! I think the last time I had a game-athon was probably with GOW 3 when I completed it within 18 hours or so. I think I might beat my previous record. :p

Opening sequence was pretty good, Hans Zimmer's composition was awesome and oh well Cryengine 3 - I suppose don't have to say anything more since I am guessing I am the last one to play the game on the planet. Storyline is slightly complex ATM - might have to read up a bit later. Will get back to the game now.

PS: Processor overclocked to 4.5G and the 6950 2GB modded to 6970 shaders is easily maxing out the game with the modified settings. Absolutely no hiccups!

Gannu said:
PS: Processor overclocked to 4.5G and the 6950 2GB modded to 6970 shaders is easily maxing out the game with the modified settings. Absolutely no hiccups!

I played this game on extreme mode on my laptop still giving 50+ FPS :p on Full HD

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

stupid crysis :mad: i again lost my level i reached 11level today closed the game then started game again after 1hr i am back to 9level .

crysis you die in hell .

Back