Custom Chip For PS3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price : 675 per piece

Its gonna be here with the first batch. Several people have been PM'd by KLiCK , you can contact me for clarification if needed. Payment can be made to either me or KLiCK. Please feel free to ask any questions you might want.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Poga said:
made payment to KLiCK...
The chip will be delivered to me , and i will be programming n shipping it to you...

I am in too...pm me the ban a/c details with price in Rs. :)P) shipped to Gurgaon.

When do you expect to receive the first batch of orders?

P.S: I'm also in the middle of sourcing AT90 board from China from a known local importer. Lets see how that goes.

Cheers

hi please count me out

i directly contacted the seller and got my share ordered

i can help anyone else interested tho

i got my ones shipped through singapore post @$35 for 3 pcs , with tracking

thanks for letting me a part of the effort

Cool... we're already getting about 27 pieced shipped here via UPS. We avoided the Singapore Post route as all packages are being thoroughly examined for anything which vaguely resembles a modchip.

Are all the 27 pieces accounted for? If not, can i have one :)

Any updates regarding the shipping status of the first batch. Really keen to know whether this chip works or not.

PM'd dhruv and KLiCK. Please reply. Thanks.....

dhruvrock2000 said:
Cool... we're already getting about 27 pieced shipped here via UPS. We avoided the Singapore Post route as all packages are being thoroughly examined for anything which vaguely resembles a modchip.
if you are referring to this PSX PS2 PS3 Scene Hacking Modchip & Jailbreak Community - HK Customs seizing all forms of PSJailbreak!

then cross your fingers too....customs is for all parcels ...DHL is being checked too... mine are just 3, 27 of yours would arouse more suspicion ;)

btw dont worry the check is generally for jailbreak devices and not for these small boards.

Payments received by me are :

SumitB x 2

mJeri x 1

Desecrator x1

Porsche022 x1

Krishna x1

KliCK x 5 << 2850 >>

Aceman0 x 1

nitant x1

SuperCzar x1

Stormblast x1

dark.lord.rules x1

memnon x 1

KLiCK , you are requested to please post who all has paid you over here.

We have about 3 more chips with us. First come first save basis... PM me. I'll consider the first 5 people and will pm them account details.

Cheers !

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also... our 1st order is being shipped out on Thursday as tomorrow is a holiday

Reserved 2 for a Unrealistic

Abhishek22 x1

Pranut x 1

Manomax x1

Closed orders for now....

all the 15 USB keys i ordered are now reserved for the following guys

the List of the guys who will be getting the USB Devices

Payment made to KLiCK

1x L33tWizARD

2x Unrealistic (Received)

1x abishek22 (Received)

1x Manomax (Received)

1x Kishan

1x apextwin (Received)

1x Poga (Received)

1x Ankur

2x KLiCK (Received)

1x TechHead

1x andrew327 (Received)

Payment made to Dhruv

1x Anish

1x Dark.lord.rules

People who are in the first batch, kindly update your experience with the device, either over here, or in the "PS3 Jailbroken?" thread. This way we'll have a centralised discussion and calrify all the doubts (if any) for the next lot.

All those who have paid to KLiCK , please contact him directly via PM. He is selling the spare chips which he bought.

@m-jeri : Our batch is shipping out on Thursday. Also , open source drivers for our chipset will be released today which will allow us to compile the latest version of the PSGroove.

Also note... PSGroove with syscall support has been modified to run PS3 games without requiring a Blu-Ray. An updated hex for our chip should be here in a day or two. Will try to use that however the previous version will work nonetheless as the only difference is that it requires a blu-ray << any game >> to run a backup.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back