Custom duty related queries

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI,

It will be 27 % on the customs assessed value. and Shipping charges are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USD for every additional 500 gms +10.3 % Service tax.

regards

Praks said:
@shopnshipindia

Can you please tell me for this one

New Watches from ebay.com - What would be customs & shopnshipindia charges ?

How much will the customs be for this item?

Heritage WAC Ronnie O'Sullivan Weight Adjustable Cue & Free Case - Max 21oz - GREY: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Leisure

^ You can pay it online before it is reaches India, or you can pay directly when you get the shipment at your home.

I have bought few items from US. The seller has sent the wrong invoice to customs. instead of 600$ he has sent an invoice of 1600$.

I had to pay custom duty of 20,00Rs. I am in Bangalore and the package got imported in Mumbai and so customs was paid in mumbai.

So what is the procedure to get my money back as I have the correct invoice of 600$ with me now.

Hi Can you please email us the tracking number to india@shopandship.com please? will ahve to check the case
sg3707 said:
I have bought few items from US. The seller has sent the wrong invoice to customs. instead of 600$ he has sent an invoice of 1600$.

I had to pay custom duty of 20,00Rs. I am in Bangalore and the package got imported in Mumbai and so customs was paid in mumbai.

So what is the procedure to get my money back as I have the correct invoice of 600$ with me now.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

HI ,

It will be 27% on the customs assessed value. Unable to check the link . can you please e mail us the link stating the value of the product will syrel help you with the rates.

Regards
blade_the_first said:
How much will the customs be for this item?

Heritage WAC Ronnie O'Sullivan Weight Adjustable Cue & Free Case - Max 21oz - GREY: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Leisure

shopnshipindia said:
[/COLOR]HI ,
It will be 27% on the customs assessed value. Unable to check the link . can you please e mail us the link stating the value of the product will syrel help you with the rates.
Regards

Isnt the duty 14.7% on the actual price of the product given that the product belongs in the category of sports equipment?

Here is the link again: Heritage WAC Ronnie O'Sullivan Weight Adjustable Cue & Free Case - Max 21oz - GREY: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Leisure

hi Shop and ship, have won an ebay auction but your UK phone no. is not being accepted by Ebay.co.uk for the shipping address!!!so now what should be done for the same. have mailed you regarding

this in detail

hey i wanan ask one thing if i buy something from Amazon.com should i choose it as a gift or not ( if the option is there )

also it asks me if i should allow it to print prices or not so what should i do ( allow to print the price or not? )

hi.. i am trying to get a samsung focus phone from ebay US to India.. what would be the custom related to that.. the prices should be less than 10K ($180).. but it might also be little more than 10K INR ($250)..

How much would the customs charge be for a set of G.Skill RAMs? Does it come under computer peripherals or along with processor/modem/hard disk..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back