Diablo III - Discussion Thread

Ridiculous price. Too greedy avtivision blizzard is. Then they shout our game was pirated so much, lamers.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Ridiculous price. Too greedy avtivision blizzard is. Then they shout our game was pirated so much, lamers.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

haha totally agree with you on this. A Huge chunk of gamers are waiting for this title for quite a while now and when they'll see these prices. They'll all kiss the torrent sites. Even between 1k-2k would be gullible max 2.5k i think. But 3.7k is an idiotic move.

I think the game is cheaper on intencity. If you can pre order the US copy (diablo 3 is global) ,it is $60 which comes to approx Rs 3150.

haha totally agree with you on this. A Huge chunk of gamers are waiting for this title for quite a while now and when they'll see these prices. They'll all kiss the torrent sites. Even between 1k-2k would be gullible max 2.5k i think. But 3.7k is an idiotic move.

But you see,blizzard already knew this.the time they took to make this game.80% of it was actually spent to make it unpiratable:p

The only way to play this game,is to buy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But you see,blizzard already knew this.the time they took to make this game.80% of it was actually spent to make it unpiratable:p

The only way to play this game,is to buy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Come on bro you know that whatever the developers etc try. People will crack it. Single player is always easy for them to crack if you are talking about online/Multiplayer. People play most of the games on fake servers. I know a lot of people who play BF3 and many other on fake one's not that i am supporting this but considering their price, more and more hackers will be onto it. You have to agree on this that if prices of games were moderate or maybe cheap let's say ~500. Atleast 70-80% of those who download the game will be more inclined towards original and those who still buy original will continue to buy original titles. In lowering their price they won't be in loss imo but in a huge profit. Just what i think.

Nevertheless, Price is insane. You can't deny that.
<

Come on bro you know that whatever the developers etc try. People will crack it. Single player is always easy for them to crack if you are talking about online/Multiplayer. People play most of the games on fake servers. I know a lot of people who play BF3 and many other on fake one's not that i am supporting this but considering their price, more and more hackers will be onto it. You have to agree on this that if prices of games were moderate or maybe cheap let's say ~500. Atleast 70-80% of those who download the game will be more inclined towards original and those who still buy original will continue to buy original titles. In lowering their price they won't be in loss imo but in a huge profit. Just what i think.

Nevertheless, Price is insane. You can't deny that.
tongu23e.gif

There is NO way, i repeat, NO WAY to play BF3 online with a pirate copy.

Sorry I think It was MW3. I'm not sure. But there were many other too. GTA:SA i saw them playing. Nevermind. You get my point right.

This is not Blizzard pricing. This is Flipkart selling imported copies. Rs 3.8k is $59 + import duties. My Skyrim copy from Flipkart was an UK copy, imported. If it would actually release here, which it won't prices would have been lower. And this will be pretty hard to crack, not unless some one makes a perfect server emulator.

Yeah, since the loot drop is based on server logic (at least as per the claims put by blizzard) to prevent hackers etc from exploiting the system and more so since they have a real money auction house this will be a tough nut to crack. SC2 has been out for some time now and I still see no cracks for LAN play.

This is not Blizzard pricing. This is Flipkart selling imported copies. Rs 3.8k is $59 + import duties. My Skyrim copy from Flipkart was an UK copy, imported. If it would actually release here, which it won't prices would have been lower. And this will be pretty hard to crack, not unless some one makes a perfect server emulator.

So, does this mean there will no release here in India? Importing is the only option?

Well then that would be very sad i was looking forward to this game and as far as prices are concerned they won't go down. Then for me its a No.
<

It's a Blizzard game. They still sell the 12 year old Diablo 2 and the 9 year old Warcraft 3 for $30.

Basically they are the best PC game developers out there and they know it
<

I am trying to get the retail box and every Diablo fan will be doing the same irregardless of whatever exorbitant price they set for it.

We are Blizzard's b**ches and we know it
<

Well, i remember the warcraft 3 battlechest being bought like 8 years back in bangalore by my friends for like 3.5k and that was considered a deal coz it was a group buy and hence lower.

Also, Blizzard games have a tendency of retaining their value over time as its been nearly 2 years since starcraft 2 release and the price has only lowered to $40 from the initial $60.

I am trying to get the retail box and every Diablo fan will be doing the same irregardless of whatever exorbitant price they set for it.

We are Blizzard's b**ches and we know it
sad.gif

I did a pre order for the box version from Amazon but I am regretting not getting the collector's edition as its no longer available!
<

I was pinging 321 to the server, but it was playable. But I did notice some issues with VSync on, had to turn it off. It got worse when I joined a 4 player coop, I could notice my character suddenly going back to where he was 2 secs back. We would be much better with an European or Asian server, US is just too far from us.

But I also think that you can change the game region while creating an Battle.Net account. My Starcraft II was bought from Germany, so I have my account set to Europe.

But I also think that you can change the game region while creating an Battle.Net account. My Starcraft II was bought from Germany, so I have my account set to Europe.

You can change the server but your account items and character can't be transferred across servers. Another probem is you can do a RMAH on your battle.net account with region setup. So in this case, you can do RMAH only in Americas i guess.

Back