Dishonored - Discussion Thread

No, kill the Overseer mission. The combination was not a mission, just a random piece of info like Deus Ex had. Anyways, more exploration needed :D

vC3D4.jpg

^That's the toughest and longest chapter in game. I am now in the last chapter and I still haven't killed anyone. It's in day and when you have high chaos level you will have night I think.

Not in-HUD map, rather a pull up map. Just to see where am I. I met some guy who gave a combination to a safe in "The Bunkhouse". Where is it? No clue. Went around the whole map and slaughtered everybody, even the dogs and the rats, but no bunkhouse. Sadface.

Was this in the 'Golden Cat' mission?

If yes, then did you speak to 'SlackJaw'?

Did you find out what happened to his minion.

Finally did you try to explore every building in the map?

Also, every side mission is marked on HUD when it is given / initiated / exposited?

I guess he is referring to the overseer mission when u just enter the chapter and two soldiers are trying to kill a women because they think she is a witch.. even i was unable to find the bunkhouse.. pretty weird..

I guess he is referring to the overseer mission when u just enter the chapter and two soldiers are trying to kill a women because they think she is a witch.. even i was unable to find the bunkhouse.. pretty weird..

Never got this mission, well that is the glory of the game different rewards / outcomes for different routes taken.

Did some stupidity in the first mission threw a guard in the water after taking him down.:lol:
Dishonored_2012_10_21_03_52_37_22.jpg

Something went wrong in the second mission.Dont know how they found out campbell in the interrogation room.:(

I'm upto level 4, first play-through.. Trying to stealth it out as far as I can. Some of the areas where there are multiple guards all patrolling about need lots of observation before you move in for the knock-outs! The Blink and Dark Vision powers are such savior's. Must say it's a thoroughly enjoyable title. :)

Nice to know that you are enjoying it =]; do tell us where you are as of now?

I am still in the High Overseer campbell's mission. Was doing some chores for Granny Rags and earned some Runes :D

Spoiler: Overseer Campbell
Why are there two glasses to be poisoned in the campbell mission, is it to kill both campbell and the other officer(Whom we should save)? And will going to the branding(optional mission) change the way how the mission ends?

^^Two glasses give you the choice. I just swapped those. Campbell is the bad guy.

I first knock down the enemies and then stab them for ash effect.

One time stood behind the door in the balcony in Golden Cat mission throwing the guards as they passed through the doorway. It was fun.

Killing more people will get you a high chaos setting. Next mission will have more weepers and rats, and the final outcome will be different/darker.

I am still awaiting an answer for my question :p

What is the result if we kill granny rags in the first chapter itself.. if she is killed, she will not catch slackjaw and then what will be the outcome.. :p

Currently in the fifth mission. The game's really awesome. :D The number of choices in which you can complete the mission is really overwhelmingly awesome. :eek:hyeah:

Back