Dishonored - Discussion Thread

I am still awaiting an answer for my question :p

What is the result if we kill granny rags in the first chapter itself.. if she is killed, she will not catch slackjaw and then what will be the outcome.. :p

She can't be killed in the high overeer/golden cat chapters, she just disappears. You have to burn her cameo in the third last level(Flooding districts) to kill her.

Killing more people will get you a high chaos setting. Next mission will have more weepers and rats, and the final outcome will be different/darker.

I don't like this. I am killing them by turning them to ashes. Why should rats and weepers increase in number ?

Ok, that means, next playthrough I will be quieter.

How many endings are there ?

I don't like this. I am killing them by turning them to ashes. Why should rats and weepers increase in number ?

Ok, that means, next playthrough I will be quieter.

How many endings are there ?

Exactly what I thought when I chose the Shadow Kill skill, but it still gives more weepers and rats next level. I haven't finished the game, so can't say about the ending :)

I once quicksaved just before a guard saw me. My last normal save was way back in the level, so I just sliced up the lot of them. :p Using the Bend Time power, it was really easy.

Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials DLC releasing in December, more coming in 2013

Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials is new DLC content for the game which will be released in December.

The content will include 10 challenge maps which will track and test players’ “combat, stealth and mobility skills.”
Ten trials, including an arena battle against waves of enemy AI, “a gravity-defying” run of drop assassinations, and a race against the clock, are included.
It also features a new set of achievements and trophies as well as a global online leaderboard.
The second and third add-ons for Dishonored will be coming in 2013 and will each feature “story-driven campaigns.” Pricing on these two packs will be revealed closer to launch.
Daud, the leader of the supernatural assassin group The Whalers, will be the focus of the second add-on pack, scheduled for release in early Spring 2013.
Additional story details on the third add-on pack will be revealed closer to its launch next year.
Dunwall City Trials will run you $4.99/400 MS Points.

Source: Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials DLC releasing in December, more coming in 2013 | VG247

Re-playing the game on full-stealth, low chaos, no alarms rung, no kills approach. The primary concern of my playthrough is having those 2 tiny boxes (Didn't Kill Anyone & Ghost) having nice check marks besides them. :)

Completed missions so far:

Dishonored_2012_10_26_15_43_25_18.jpg

Dishonored_2012_10_27_16_03_32_05.jpg

Dishonored_2012_10_28_13_17_05_83.jpg

Attachments

• Dishonored_2012_10_27_22_45_48_63.jpg
    Dishonored_2012_10_27_22_45_48_63.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 179
  • Dishonored_2012_10_28_15_54_09_43.jpg
    Dishonored_2012_10_28_15_54_09_43.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 149
Completed my entire full stealth 'ghost' play-through of this epic game (no kills/no detection/no alarms/low chaos/ghost approach).

Return to the Tower:

Dishonored 2012-10-28 20-12-27-29.jpg

The Flooded District:

Dishonored 2012-10-29 21-08-49-74.jpg

The Loyalists:

Dishonored 2012-10-30 13-12-09-82.jpg

The Light at the End:

Dishonored 2012-10-30 20-39-31-51.jpg

That's it, ghost out! :eek:hyeah:

@ALPHA17: Trust me mate I've had my full share of Dishonored for now! I might go back and play again on High Chaos but not sure at the moment. Moreover, there's something about ghosting through the game and getting by totally unnoticed against killing everyone and causing a mayhem... nah I don't think I want to do it in this game. Just don't feel okay with killing everyone and getting horrible stats at the end mission screen after trying so hard and spending hours trying to achieve those no kills/no detection runs. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
^^If you mean the twist in the story then nope its cliched.I already had guessed that outcome.:D
If you mean the gameplay then i am looking forward to it.:) As i have already started that level.

Guys does river krusts count as enemies too for no kill achievement?.Damn i dont remember killing anyone in this idiotic level except blasting few river krusts with mines but still WTF! is this?:bomb:

Back