Dishonored - Discussion Thread

Yeah weepers are a such a pain! Rats and the guards are tolerable but not these bloody plague infested zombies! :annoyed:

Dude, grab a controller and let us start Dark Souls after this. Allwyn is already into the game and has progressed quite a bit. You should get a taste of what difficulty is! :p

i am damn sure u will have my break-up done by luring me with these awesome games :p

anyways.. sometimes i forget i can teleport, so i just keep on running when rats attack :rofl:

Started this game, it feels like assassins creed in FPS mode with cool powers and more emphasis on stealth,viktor antonov Concept art for this game is truly breathtaking and it feels highly reminiscent of half life 2 , the tall fore boding structures aptly captures the essence of the Orwellian world that the game portrays,traversing the environment feels so smooth and realistic and the sound effects are really awesome.but the AI is quite shitty though,for example during the mission where you have to kill the overseer campbell ,campbell and curnow will walk into a room and they will be having a drink when that sequence was happening i accidently fell down from my vantage point and no one noticed. other than that this game is absolutely refreshing to play,this game reminds me more about the chronicles of riddick.

The AI is a bit stupid at times. The guards may not notice Corvo at all, unless he falls within their cone of vision. Sometimes, Corvo is able to neutralise a guard bang in front of another one without him noticing it. :p

Lady boyle's last party mission is too easy. :p

G5cXl.jpg

BTW I am playing on hardest difficulty(2nd playthrough). My overall chaos is high because I killed so many guards including innocent people in golden cat mission. :p

Lady boyle's last party mission is too easy. :p

BTW I am playing on hardest difficulty(2nd playthrough). My overall chaos is high because I killed so many guards including innocent people in golden cat mission. :p

Good.Btw which ending you got in your first playthrough?I think you only get a good or actual ending if you finish the game in complete stealth mode.

Good.Btw which ending you got in your first playthrough?I think you only get a good or actual ending if you finish the game in complete stealth mode.

I got the one where the plague is finally overcome and after many years corvo dies and buried beside Empress Jessamine by Empress Emily.

Haha that's hilarious! The AI is sometimes shitty. I mean really bad! And I thought those in DXHR were bad! :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

How do you actually destroy those? I've been struggling even to evade them.

I think you have to slow down the time and target their whale-oil canisters at the rear. Requires some stock of incendiary ammo and good timing.

I also think you can execute them if you jump from above them. Check this out

Btw, my save games all lack a timestamp, it gets confusing when I try to continue the game. Anyone else facing this?

Yeah same here although I don't use the regular saves though. Manage with quick saves. F5, F9, F5, F9, F5, F9. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit! Major kahaani mein twist just happened. OK I wasn't quite expecting that.

Back