eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parv said:
^^ Not Out Coupon is not working.

first read the terms and conditions of that not out coupon
for every rs 100 spent u score 1 run, so for a 22k notebook , u wud score 220 runs , and then u can avail the double century free gift from the items listed for the same , one of which is a nikon l21 camera , apple 4gb ipod

Hell of the deals from deals of week this week for DSLRs.

Nikon D5000 with 18-55 mm VR lens

Canon 1000D with lens (probably non IS but still at less than 21k its good

Nikon D3000 with kit lens (probably non VR)

Sigma 70-300 mm macro lens all mounts available dont know about street pricing of this lens.

Two mega zoom prosumer cameras
Canon powershot sx120 IS

Sony Cybershot DSC H20

people with spare money in pockets go and start spending. :D

JUST FOR INFOR OF PEOPLE :

RBI is closed for NEFT and RTGS today 6.00 pm onwards till 2nd April for year ending business. So if you are looking for urgent transfer dont go for NEFT / RTGS as next clearance will on 3rd april.

Source : HDFC Bank netbanking login page.

MohitPreet said:
eBay India: BRAND NEW CANON POWERSHOT SX120IS DIGITAL CAMERA (item 350334751160 end time 07-Apr-2010 09:00:00 IST)

is this a good deal...

wats dwarranty status , the dealer has not mentioned anywhere , can anyone confirm if the seller solar digital cam is a good seller

and how good is this camera wrt to image quality

Camera is 1 of the best in this range , i bought same last month and its till now great , about warranty its 1 year dealer warranty as its mentioned in the listing , if you get from some camera store or mall you will get 2 year warranty

MohitPreet said:
eBay India: BRAND NEW CANON POWERSHOT SX120IS DIGITAL CAMERA (item 350334751160 end time 07-Apr-2010 09:00:00 IST)

is this a good deal...

wats dwarranty status , the dealer has not mentioned anywhere , can anyone confirm if the seller solar digital cam is a good seller

and how good is this camera wrt to image quality
This seller has a shop in Palika Bazaar delhi...
I have been there and from shop it seems genuine seller..

Most probably he will be providing the bill best thing is you ask him directly ...

ravi_9793 said:
what is coupon code and what is maximum discount???

its HDFCEBAY10 , 10% max 500

All of March, get 15% off* when you use your HDFC Bank Credit Card to shop on eBay.in!

Credit Card Deals and Offers | HDFC Bank - Credit Card Deals and Offers , Credit Card Benifits

u can check all the hdfc bank related promotions and offers here
eBay India: Acer 4736z - Notebook with 1 Year Warranty (item 250606609507 end time 07-Apr-2010 08:00:00 IST)
and how good is this deal considering we can avail a nikon cam worth 4000 with it

bigbyte said:
I was looking at the seller's fee charged by ebay. It seems that since september'09, ebay has reduced fees for technology category from 5% to 1%.. Fees: Charges For Selling Your Items on eBay

I wish our TE dealers extend the same benefit to us, or am I missing something?

I guess you are missing this
PaisaPay Facility Charge

I have never sold anything on eBay but I am sure some of our TE dealers can provide more info regarding this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back