eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased an item from ebay today through bank transfer but I got an error at the end of the process. However, the amount has been deducted from my account but the item is not reflecting in my ebay account page.

Any idea as to how to resolve this problem or will it resolve automatically?

nandu26 said:
I purchased an item from ebay today through bank transfer but I got an error at the end of the process. However, the amount has been deducted from my account but the item is not reflecting in my ebay account page.

Any idea as to how to resolve this problem or will it resolve automatically?

call ebay customer care immediately:
1800 209 3229
7 days a week, anytime between 9:30 AM to 7.30 PM.
eBay Customer Support

^ post the link as well , someone else might also benefit,
dont post such kind of incomplete things :p

pr1nz3 said:
i got 1500 rs off from global easy buy ........i bought kenwood hu for my car

^ post the link as well , someone else might also benefit,
dont post such kind of incomplete things

Anybody with unused 10 or 15 % off coupon will mind helping me? I am in need of one, you'll have to give me account details. Nobody close to me got an ICICI account so, I have no other choice but to ask here.

mac_freak said:
Hi All ,

I can see that I have 412 runs in the notout contest , How to reedem the gifts ?

PS : I am confused.

Thanks

mac_freak

the april 11th purchases are not yet updated.. so will have to wait till that update :(

_

^^ :( but i guess they are not updating it.. its already 4 days and they have not yet updated it.. :(

Even i am waiting for the same... I also have couple of points to redeem...!!!
Hope for the best....!!!!!

Coz even if we redeem it now we will get the product after 45 days which is tooo long... :(

arre yaaro...tension nahi lene ka...use the icici 20% discount coupons na...

I am plannin on getting a 1Tb 2.5" Seagate drive...Guys, help with the cheapest ebay link pls:):)

^^ I have not got the ICICI coupon.. :( I guess everyone got it... is it some kind of offer for all if yes then plz let me know as i also want to purchase couple of things...

Thanks in advance... :)

^Anurag...Buddy ICICI coupons can be used by everyone. just enter iciciebay5 and u are good to go.

But this coupon can be used only once and also in a new ebay account (this should be the first transaction from a ebay account)

ENJOY BUDDY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back