eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
akshay7g said:
Guys I got both my accounts banned:cry: Sorry for wasting the coupons:(

Now how will I get the refund? I purchased using CC. Do I have any chance to lift the ban?

P.S Never use the same CC for more than one account.

Once again sorry for wasting the coupons :(

I have used same credit card randomly in 22 accounts, all are active, something wrong with your accounts, its not credit card.

what even i bought more than 4 items using vf coupon but boght via 2 netsafe (virtual debit card) & 2 online bank tf.....did u use same browser to buy the item did u clr cookies.....if not then cookies ate u up.

Always use Inprivate browsing mode, change Ip by disconnecting, avoid same CC, change adress by few alphabets, no account ban....

Akshay did ebay said that u wont get items?

^ it all depends on the seller if he wants to ship the item or not 99.99% he wont ship and u wud get refund ,

they ban accounts only if used from same ip address , and i always use virtual CC for all my transactions, all CC no.s are randomly generated online

or its still better to use net banking rather than CC ,

but most imo -- change ur ip after logging out of one account and before loggin into another

came under some trouble with ebay. i paid for an item and payment is showing as under process even after more than 24 hours are over. called cc and the guy after verifying my name and address told me to wait for another 24 hours. He says after that 24 hours if the status still shows as under process i should contact the seller and tell him ebay told me to contact him. So does the money go directly to the seller instead of ebay? Else why would ebay want me to contact the seller and ask him to ship the item?

And what chances are there of the seller believing my story in the first place? Seems like after this vodafone coupon sharing thingie, ebay is looking at each and every account properly. Else they wouldn't be asking people having accounts from more than a year for verification.

lol, I used 7 accounts on the same IP. Have made 12-14 transactions from the same CC. Never have I restarted my router.

siril_k said:
what even i bought more than 4 items using vf coupon but boght via 2 netsafe (virtual debit card) & 2 online bank tf.....did u use same browser to buy the item did u clr cookies.....if not then cookies ate u up.

Always use Inprivate browsing mode, change Ip by disconnecting, avoid same CC, change adress by few alphabets, no account ban....

Akshay did ebay said that u wont get items?

RamPagE said:
lol, I used 7 accounts on the same IP. Have made 12-14 transactions from the same CC. Never have I restarted my router.
i guess akshay then ebay didnt want u to use that VF coupon :bleh:

strange so many members had never got a/c banned why only few r suffering this???

akshay first ask ebay why ur account was banned, if u convince them then they might restore ur account & get the deal thru.....not sure about this but give it a try...
try the live chat feature or call them afetr 10am tommorow

siril_k said:
akshay first ask ebay why ur account was banned, if u convince them then they might restore ur account & get the deal thru.....not sure about this but give it a try...

try the live chat feature or call them afetr 10am tommorow
I have mailed them. Lets see what they reply.

ebay will never lift ban on any account - the customer care is stupid.

I also faced a similar situation once as after paying my account got banned (2 accounts). But as my Paisapay transaction was approved and not canceled I got delivery of both the items.

I think ebay gets suspicious with the following:

Same name and address (whether account holder's or shipping) used in various accounts

Same mobile no. used in various accounts.

Nope, same in all my accounts. And all of them still active.

I think its more to do with using ID specific coupons in other accounts.

archat68 said:
Same name and address (whether account holder's or shipping) used in various accounts

6pack said:
came under some trouble with ebay. i paid for an item and payment is showing as under process even after more than 24 hours are over. called cc and the guy after verifying my name and address told me to wait for another 24 hours. He says after that 24 hours if the status still shows as under process i should contact the seller and tell him ebay told me to contact him. So does the money go directly to the seller instead of ebay? Else why would ebay want me to contact the seller and ask him to ship the item?

And what chances are there of the seller believing my story in the first place? Seems like after this vodafone coupon sharing thingie, ebay is looking at each and every account properly. Else they wouldn't be asking people having accounts from more than a year for verification.
Although not very sure but I think ebay provides a facility to some high revenue generating sellers through which the money is directly credited to their acc.
May be that's why they are telling you to contact seller directly.

archat68 said:
ebay will never lift ban on any account - the customer care is stupid.

I also faced a similar situation once as after paying my account got banned (2 accounts). But as my Paisapay transaction was approved and not canceled I got delivery of both the items.

I think ebay gets suspicious with the following:

Can you give item number for the transaction made? This could be useful to find reason. How much feedback seller had?

Ebay is b*i*t*c_ h

You should be fine as long as u can change ip :p

If your id is suspended and your paisa pay is on Hold then if your buyer doesn't gives item received confirmation

Then u are screwed...

They don't have policy for that and your funds remain stuck forever like 1 year , 2 years 5 years.....

<they ask courier receipt what if the item was fake and address too haaha>

INCORRECT: even if the buyer confirms the money will not come to ur account no matter what. And once the seller account is disabled it cannot be reinstated. u can use the account to buy but not sell. I had a 2 hr call with ebay paisa pay department to sort this out:)

The money will be wired to the seller and u will receive a mail in ur inbox...u can then contact the seller to get ur stuff back or the money... But I doubt if either is possible:)

I was lucky and I got the money from the Buyer as he was a friend

redx said:
Ebay is b*i*t*c_ h

If your id is suspended and your paisa pay is on Hold then if your buyer doesn't gives item received confirmation

vercetti said:
INCORRECT: even if the buyer confirms the money will not come to ur account no matter what. And once the seller account is disabled it cannot be reinstated. u can use the account to buy but not sell. I had a 2 hr call with ebay paisa pay department to sort this out:)

The money will be wired to the seller and u will receive a mail in ur inbox...u can then contact the seller to get ur stuff back or the money... But I doubt if either is possible:)

I was lucky and I got the money from the Buyer as he was a friend

can u tell me wat happens if the seller is banned/ suspended after the buyer has marked the item received and the money is in ur ebay paisapay account but is never transferred to the seller's account coz it got banned in the mean time,

where does that money go ,

they will not transfer to the seller coz he;s banned , buyer has already marked the item so he can t get the refund , so where does that part go ,

does ebay take the money for ever never to return to the seller ??

plz somebody answer this if any idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back