eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
killerz said:
is it safe to buy from ebay?
let me point out that you are not strictly speaking buying from ebay. ebay is a go-between but you deal with a seller.
Ebay paisapay protects you to the extent that you can control that the seller is assured his payment only after you confirm receipt of item. Once you have it in hand, the warranty is another matter altogether.
Your best bet is to look at the seller's feedback rating before buying.

Emil hohoho.....Ebay guruji

honey wat about ebay case when one person buys an mobile the seller ships

empty box with only charger in it .Then buyer files a case seller provides proof of delivery receipt to ebay then buyer is fcuked.

ebay india = fraud bay in my view expect few seller that have 400+ +ve feedback it's a n gamble to buy from it ...again it's my point of view .

i know "Buy from seller having many good feedback but still ............"

redx said:

empty box with only charger in it .Then buyer files a case seller provides proof of delivery receipt to ebay then buyer is fcuked.

Obviously you dont know anything about ebay nor bothered to find out before posting. There is something called a dispute mechanism which deals with all these problems. You can raise a case and ebay initiates a dispute mechanism between you and seller and ebay finally gives the verdict depending on who is the culprit. I my self have got 2 such refunds and one case was against a power seller.

@redex --> I've purchased 50 odd products from eBay, all below normal market price, delivered to my home mostly within 3-4 days of placing order. In a case or two, members may have been cheated, but there's always this dispute system which protects your money. Make surethat you pay via PaisaPay for maximum protection

redx said:

ebay india = fraud bay in my view expect few seller that have 400+ +ve feedback it's a n gamble to buy from it ...again it's my point of view .

And WHAT do you do when somebody who has high trader rating at TE sends you an empty box ?

redx said:

Since others have already exposed your ignorance, I will not repeat the same points.
Only addition is that in the scenario you have painted, you can actually open the parcel in the presence of the courier and refuse delivery. In fact, it is recommended specially in cases where the package is damaged.

Guys this thread is going way off track. Supra had mentioned that we should stick only to coupons here and not discuss other matters pertaining to buying on ebay.

redx said:

empty box with only charger in it
.Then buyer files a case seller provides proof of delivery receipt to ebay then buyer is fcuked.

This is true you cant do any thing with stolen/lost/misplaced items in couriers on ebay.
Seller will get credit after showing POD and buyer with empty box.

virus32win said:
This is true you cant do any thing with stolen/lost/misplaced items in couriers on ebay.
Seller will get credit after showing POD and buyer with empty box.

That is ridiculous.
1. It is not just ebay sales that use couriers. So it can happen with any kind of courier parcel. Even if a friend is sending you something.
2. As I said, with ebay, you have the right to open the parcel in front of the delivery person and return it if not in order.

Let us stop this discussion here. If there are further comments about the safety of ebay transactions, kindly open a new thread.
Mods is it convenient to pull out all posts related to ebay transaction safety and create a separate thread?

Emil said:
That is ridiculous.
1. It is not just ebay sales that use couriers. So it can happen with any kind of courier parcel. Even if a friend is sending you something.
2. As I said, with ebay, you have the right to open the parcel in front of the delivery person and return it if not in order.

Let us stop this discussion here. If there are further comments about the safety of ebay transactions, kindly open a new thread.
Mods is it convenient to pull out all posts related to ebay transaction safety and create a separate thread?

What if we found parcel empty and refuse to receive ? This would be case of stealing and seller will still get payment.Moral of the issue we should hunt for sellers having huge positive feedback to reduce risk factor.
I agree with you to pull out posts related to ebay transactions n safety to separate thread.

virus32win said:
What if we found parcel empty and refuse to receive ? This would be case of stealing and seller will still get payment.
Buyer wont have to pay.
virus32win said:
Moral of the issue we should hunt for sellers having huge positive feedback to reduce risk factor.
That is a given in any case while buying online not just ebay but anywhere else too.
My point is buying without touch and feel, brick and mortar situation is always more risky but ebay has put systems in place to reduce chances of malpractice. I am by no means an ebay fan. I only recently resumed buying from ebay after their safety practices improved and we started getting these lovely coupons.:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back