eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received this (6XD6VRLVIV) 10% coupon in many of my id's but whenever I use them it says It was issued to some other user...

wtf?

goin for the monsson gifts and selling them in market is more sensible i guess...if the product value is upto 5k.

wats more in demand: Bluetooth headset or MP3 player ???

m0h1t said:
I received this (6XD6VRLVIV) 10% coupon in many of my id's but whenever I use them it says It was issued to some other user...

wtf?

you probably created multiple users and using it in the wrong id.. Happened with me :bleh:

^^^ Its a very good buy. you will also get a 160 gb portable HDD as a free gift (don't forget to use the coupon)

buBleZ said:
you probably created multiple users and using it in the wrong id.. Happened with me :bleh:

nah man, I logged in with the same ID on which I got the coupon.

Freakin ebay! I'm sending them a mail :mad:

it_waaznt_me said:
E71 for 17290 with 1000 coupon (so 16K) looks very inviting deal for me .. But I wanna buy an E75 .. Now torn between the two cells ...

instead of 1000 rs coupon, use the free gifts coupon, you can get a 160 gb Transcend HDD. Its worth around 2.5k. Thereby you get the E71 for around 14.75k :eek:hyeah:

gmano said:
instead of 1000 rs coupon, use the free gifts coupon, you can get a 160 gb Transcend HDD. Its worth around 2.5k. Thereby you get the E71 for around 14.75k :eek:hyeah:

Im looking for a phone too (and use the Hdd coupon). just can't seem to find a good enough phone without camera. (Well, the BB 8830 is there, but seems to be a waste if i don't use all its functions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back