eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
coolminilife said:
anybody know on which credit cards we are getting cash back these days.. want to purchase some stuff from global easy buy..

SCB is providing offer with 10% upto max. of Rs.500/-.

senwrite1 said:
This week coupons released
10% off *
Code:
WEEK42BF02
Max. discount of Rs. 1,000
*eBay voucher is not redeemable against Deals of the Week Items Redeeming your Coupon is easy!
Buy an item on eBay on or before 21th Oct '09 in all categories

This coupon is not working on "deals of the week" items...
and ebay is showing this message:
"Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code WEEK42BF02 cannot be used for the item(s) you are purchasing. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment."

dantool said:
Solardigicam is a shop based in palika bazaar delhi which sells grey market stuff.so basically you are purchasing a grey market cam which doesn't have any locus standing with manufacturer.please keep these things in mind before taking any decision.

Dealer Warranty as good as no warranty.

ebay coupons are NOT applicable against deal of week. read the original post. it is mentioned.

parasharenator said:
This coupon is not working on "deals of the week" items...
and ebay is showing this message:
"Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code WEEK42BF02 cannot be used for the item(s) you are purchasing. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment."

dantool said:
Yeah,apart from warranty all other things are genuine.Btw in palika bazaar oral warranty rules the roost :)

Great. Thanks. :)
Means atleast I can go ahead and order assuming the piece will be genuine.

Srini said:
SCB is providing offer with 10% up to max. of Rs.500/-.
SCB..?? (cant get it), any other banks.. which are offering cash back.. ( I think we should make a thread for it , it is as goos as discount coupons..)

coolminilife said:
SCB..?? (cant get it), any other banks.. which are offering cash back.. ( I think we should make a thread for it , it is as goos as discount coupons..)

Standard chartered Bank.

Attachments

• SCB-CC-Offer-img.jpg
    SCB-CC-Offer-img.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 116
arjun123 said:
Just ordered the PS2 for 5190 bucks with Airtel DTH as Dipawali gift. Good deal? Bad deal? Any comments?

good deal man, my fnd just bought the ps2 from open market for 5.3k , i guess with dth free , u got it for around 4k 1ly which is just awesome , just pm the seller if he can add 1 more controller as free bie coz i asked once before n he sent it ,without that also its awesome deal:clap:

^srini

guess the offer is too good to be true...the phone may not be a new one or maybe defective/repaired...something fishy...a new one would cost at least 15k...so make sure u get to know abt the details before u decide to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back